Macabre Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media and Critics Is Shown at His Resort

58 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

It's the scene from Kingsman where a mind controlled Colin Firth mercs everyone in the church, except Trump's face is shopped onto Firth's and media logos / political opponents are superimposed over the people Trump is shooting.

Yeah, that’s not insane at all.

8 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Okay, that’s really fucking disturbing and I wish I hadn’t watched it now.

Seriously, we’ve had mass shootings in churches.

I found it funny. I mean, the scene was great in the movie alone, adding trump just made it funny. Trump showing it off to his critics and such, not so much. I mean, reddit would love the video if you swapped in Bernie Sanders and made the other people his critics and opponents. 

• Guillotine 1

15 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I found it funny. I mean, the scene was great in the movie alone, adding trump just made it funny. Trump showing it off to his critics and such, not so much. I mean, reddit would love the video if you swapped in Bernie Sanders and made the other people his critics and opponents. 

The irony lost on Trump's supporters/those who like this video they've created is the whole episode of violence is a test case by wealthy corporate elites where colin firth's character is just a tool for their own violent ends.

19 minutes ago, Bacon said:

There's a pretty big difference between random chuckleheads making dumb shit on the internet for the lulz and it being played at a business owned by the President of the United States.