What makes people have a foot fetish?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm trying to understand. I think feet are gross and want nothing to do with them. I don't want anyone touching mine either. Do some guys develop a fetish for them because it is embarrassing for the woman? Like if they know what a woman's foot smells like they are somehow closer to them, more intimate?

How come woman don't get feet fetishes?

Posted

How come woman don't get feet fetishes?

...they do.

Posted

...they do.

I don't think so.

Posted

I don't think so.

You'd be wrong. It's certainly less common than male fixation on feet, but it does occur.

Posted

You'd be wrong. It's certainly less common than male fixation on feet, but it does occur.

Still doesn't answer the question, why? Is it the shame involved with an odor filled part of the body?

Posted

I have no foot fetish, and I don't like seeing people's toes. Especially men wearing Jesus sandals or flip flops, such a turn off.

Posted

I can only assume it's a physiological oddity they were born with. Same for people obsessed with legs.

Posted

I can only assume it's a physiological oddity they were born with. Same for people obsessed with legs.

There is a utility with legs. Well defined legs are pleasant to look at. People with feet fetishes want to lick them, smell them, rub them on their face. Why?

Posted

That explains my obsession with my boyfriend's penis! Hi, my name is Triage and I have a penis fetish. Who's with me?

Posted

People with fetishes want to lick them, smell them, rub them on their face. Why?

Tee hee

Posted

Still doesn't answer the question, why? Is it the shame involved with an odor filled part of the body?

Any more than other parts of the body can be "odor filled"? It's not a shame thing or a dysfunction. It is simply an appreciation for a body part like any other. Some people are obsessed with long hair. Some people appreciate a nice ass or a pair of tits. Some people are into legs. Or they like eyes. Some people just like feet. What's to get?

People with feet fetishes want to lick them, smell them, rub them on their face. Why?

Yes because people who are into standard T&A don't like to do ANY of that stuff with 'em.

Posted

I have anti-fetishes. I don't like any part of the human body. It's all gross.

Posted

I find most functions of the body gross. I never understood the turn on when women get "wet". I always thought, "Great, it's like an armpit with a running nose, how totally boned up I am right now". Not, it's gross.

I have never smelled my wife's legs.

Posted

Any more than other parts of the body can be "odor filled"? It's not a shame thing or a dysfunction. It is simply an appreciation for a body part like any other. Some people are obsessed with long hair. Some people appreciate a nice ass or a pair of tits. Some people are into legs. Or they like eyes. Some people just like feet. What's to get?

I've never met anyone who wanted to smell an eyeball.

Posted

Most fetishes are developed over time. The more bizarre the fetish (to you) the longer they've probably delved into sex or sexual activities. Feet is one of the latter stages of such. That's how I generally see it, anyway.

Fetishes that involve scat or bodily excrement in that regard usually come from childhood events or something or other, but they too can be developed over time.

I can't recall off the top of my head what the most bizarre fetishes are that i've seen, although melting girls (goo girls) is certainly up there. Licking or obsessing about any part of the body (feet, armpits, whatever) generally arises from submissive behaviour and being willing to submit to whatever someone asks of them. That's generally how these things develop.

I'll agree that i've never really understood foot fetishes but once you boil it down to submissiveness it's pretty easy to understand.

Posted

I'd assume for the same reasons that you have such odd fetishes

Posted

I think some women have really sexy feet...I dunno if you'd call that a fetish, but it's definitely nothing to do with shame or odor...

I think hands can be sexy too. Some women are just finely shaped all over. But I don't have the urge to like lick/smell dirty feet if that's what qualifies it as a fetish..

Posted

Do I have a @Triage fetish?

Posted

I checked wiki real quick and it doesn't have much for causes.

Neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran proposed that foot fetishism is caused by the feet and the genitals occupying adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex, possibly entailing some neural crosstalk between the two.[12]

Posted

I'd assume for the same reasons that you have fetishes about shit.

FTFY

I don't have a fetish for feet, but I will say that there are attractive feet and unattractive feet purely from a design stand point let alone how one takes care of their feet. I cannot stand it when someone does not take care of their hands or feet. I make it a point to get a Mani/Pedi (no homo) once a month. Also, women, get yourselves fucking pedicures. There is nothing worse than walking around in flip flops and having the bottom of your feet look like you just spent a week walking barefoot in Death Valley. That shit is disgusting.

Posted

No fetish, but I consider it a plus if her feet are nice.

Posted

what makes people think tampa is a nice place to live?

Posted

it's because they like to suck the salty (and sometimes warty) nectar off a woman's foot. it grants trace minerals and hpv immunity.

Posted

what makes people think tampa is a nice place to live?

also this.TAMPA IS HORRIBAD OMG I CAN FEEL THE BUGS CRAWLING ON ME NOW NEVAR AGAIN

Posted

Tampa is the best city I have ever been to. It's a great city to live. Jobs, weather, beaches, hot chicks EVEYWHERE.