What makes people have a foot fetish?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Vitalsign

Vitalsign

No college. No need

• 6,510 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

I'm trying to understand. I think feet are gross and want nothing to do with them. I don't want anyone touching mine either. Do some guys develop a fetish for them because it is embarrassing for the woman? Like if they know what a woman's foot smells like they are somehow closer to them, more intimate?

How come woman don't get feet fetishes?

#2 Slug

Slug

Man of Extraordinary Magnitude

• 8,428 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • PSN ID:Slug_DC
  • NIntendo ID:Slug_DC
  • 3DS FC:2964-8748-4478
  • Steam ID:Slug_DC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostVitalsign, on 17 October 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

How come woman don't get feet fetishes?
...they do.
:: Slug ::

Steam, NintendoID, & PSN ID - Slug_DC
Redskins - Capitals - United - Nationals - Wizards

#3 Vitalsign

Vitalsign

No college. No need

• 6,510 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

View PostSlug, on 17 October 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

...they do.

I don't think so.

#4 Slug

Slug

• 8,428 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostVitalsign, on 17 October 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

I don't think so.
You'd be wrong.  It's certainly less common than male fixation on feet, but it does occur.

#5 Vitalsign

Vitalsign

No college. No need

• 6,510 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

View PostSlug, on 17 October 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

You'd be wrong.  It's certainly less common than male fixation on feet, but it does occur.

Still doesn't answer the question, why? Is it the shame involved with an odor filled part of the body?

#6 Triage

Triage

Ready for Zombie Apocalypse

• 13,814 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

I have no foot fetish, and I don't like seeing people's toes. Especially men wearing Jesus sandals or flip flops, such a turn off.

Posted Image

#7 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 19,639 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

I can only assume it's a physiological oddity they were born with. Same for people obsessed with legs.

...and it's ending one minute at a time.

#8 Vitalsign

Vitalsign

No college. No need

• 6,510 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

View Postgamer.tv, on 17 October 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

I can only assume it's a physiological oddity they were born with. Same for people obsessed with legs.

There is a utility with legs. Well defined legs are pleasant to look at. People with feet fetishes want to lick them, smell them, rub them on their face. Why?

#9 Triage

Triage

• 13,814 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

View Postgamer.tv, on 17 October 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

That explains my obsession with my boyfriend's penis! Hi, my name is Triage and I have a penis fetish. Who's with me?

Posted Image

#10 Triage

Triage

• 13,814 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

View PostVitalsign, on 17 October 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

People with fetishes want to lick them, smell them, rub them on their face. Why?

Tee hee

Posted Image

#11 Slug

Slug

• 8,428 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

View PostVitalsign, on 17 October 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

Still doesn't answer the question, why? Is it the shame involved with an odor filled part of the body?
Any more than other parts of the body can be "odor filled"?  It's not a shame thing or a dysfunction.  It is simply an appreciation for a body part like any other.  Some people are obsessed with long hair.  Some people appreciate a nice ass or a pair of tits.  Some people are into legs.  Or they like eyes.  Some people just like feet.  What's to get?

View PostVitalsign, on 17 October 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

People with feet fetishes want to lick them, smell them, rub them on their face. Why?
Yes because people who are into standard T&A don't like to do ANY of that stuff with 'em.

#12 TheLeon

TheLeon

#DerekDoesn'tSuck

• 22,499 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

I have anti-fetishes. I don't like any part of the human body. It's all gross.
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext"

3DS friend code: 0044-2983-0738
PC Specs: slightly above average

#13 Vitalsign

Vitalsign

No college. No need

• 6,510 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

I find most functions of the body gross. I never understood the turn on when women get "wet". I always thought, "Great, it's like an armpit with a running nose, how totally boned up I am right now". Not, it's gross.

I have never smelled my wife's legs.

#14 Vitalsign

Vitalsign

No college. No need

• 6,510 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

View PostSlug, on 17 October 2012 - 09:48 AM, said:

Any more than other parts of the body can be "odor filled"?  It's not a shame thing or a dysfunction.  It is simply an appreciation for a body part like any other.  Some people are obsessed with long hair.  Some people appreciate a nice ass or a pair of tits.  Some people are into legs.  Or they like eyes.  Some people just like feet.  What's to get?

I've never met anyone who wanted to smell an eyeball.

#15 JussiHikka

JussiHikka
  • 7,315 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

Most fetishes are developed over time. The more bizarre the fetish (to you) the longer they've probably delved into sex or sexual activities. Feet is one of the latter stages of such. That's how I generally see it, anyway.

Fetishes that involve scat or bodily excrement in that regard usually come from childhood events or something or other, but they too can be developed over time.

I can't recall off the top of my head what the most bizarre fetishes are that i've seen, although melting girls (goo girls) is certainly up there. Licking or obsessing about any part of the body (feet, armpits, whatever) generally arises from submissive behaviour and being willing to submit to whatever someone asks of them. That's generally how these things develop.

I'll agree that i've never really understood foot fetishes but once you boil it down to submissiveness it's pretty easy to understand.

And this is how we say goodbye in Germany, Dr. Jones.

You might catch me in Atlanta looking like a @Boss

I had Benzes before you had braces

#16 CMack

CMack
  • 63,172 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'd assume for the same reasons that you have such odd fetishes

View Postohioguy24, on 06 April 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

What's not to understand that the house is worth much .more than what its worth.

#17 DuesEXgame

DuesEXgame
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

I think some women have really sexy feet...I dunno if you'd call that a fetish, but it's definitely nothing to do with shame or odor...

I think hands can be sexy too. Some women are just finely shaped all over. But I don't have the urge to like lick/smell dirty feet if that's what qualifies it as a fetish..
Never Knows Best.

#18 Anathema-

Anathema-

It could go either way.

• 46,075 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

Do I have a @Triage fetish?

؟

"There's no way B_T is the most ignored. Too many people still respond to his posts for that to be true." -IRMacGuyver

"You're colder than this ice cream, you COLD BITCH." -Dallas

"I'm horrified and turned on at the same time!" -Irreverent79

DayOneCats

#19 Irreverent79

Irreverent79
  • 24,336 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

I checked wiki real quick and it doesn't have much for causes.

wikipedia said:

Neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran proposed that foot fetishism is caused by the feet and the genitals occupying adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex, possibly entailing some neural crosstalk between the two.[12]

“The core of science is not controlled experiment or mathematical modeling; it is intellectual honesty. It is time we acknowledge a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one isn't. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.”

#20 Lucian04

Lucian04

"You're hot, I have a penis, lets do this."

• 65,800 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:07 AM

View PostCMack, on 17 October 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

I'd assume for the same reasons that you have fetishes about shit.

FTFY

I don't have a fetish for feet, but I will say that there are attractive feet and unattractive feet purely from a design stand point let alone how one takes care of their feet.  I cannot stand it when someone does not take care of their hands or feet.  I make it a point to get a Mani/Pedi (no homo) once a month.  Also, women, get yourselves fucking pedicures.  There is nothing worse than walking around in flip flops and having the bottom of your feet look like you just spent a week walking barefoot in Death Valley.  That shit is disgusting.

"If I wanted advice from you I'd give it to you myself." - Ohioguy24, on buying homes

#21 Dre801

Dre801
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, Florida
  • Xbox Live:Dre801

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:19 AM

No fetish, but I consider it a plus if her feet are nice.
Florida haters can suck it.
Big tits are overrated.
All thieves should be executed.
If you're over 15 and still a soldier in the "console wars," it's time to reevaluate yourself as a gamer. . . .or just stfu and play games.

#22 CMack

CMack
  • 63,172 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

what makes people think tampa is a nice place to live?

View Postohioguy24, on 06 April 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

What's not to understand that the house is worth much .more than what its worth.

#23 Dr.Nezt

Dr.Nezt

Praise Her Masala Pussy

• 2,551 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

it's because they like to suck the salty (and sometimes warty) nectar off a woman's foot. it grants trace minerals and hpv immunity.

#24 Dr.Nezt

Dr.Nezt

Praise Her Masala Pussy

• 2,551 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

View PostCMack, on 17 October 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

what makes people think tampa is a nice place to live?

also this.TAMPA IS HORRIBAD OMG I CAN FEEL THE BUGS CRAWLING ON ME NOW NEVAR AGAIN

#25 Vitalsign

Vitalsign

No college. No need

• 6,510 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Tampa is the best city I have ever been to. It's a great city to live. Jobs, weather, beaches, hot chicks EVEYWHERE.

#26 SlamWolf

SlamWolf
  • 32,953 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

I know women with nice feet, and it's pretty damn attractive.  Some girls are attractive until you hit the feet and then it looks like they were gnawed off by a squirrel.

#27 Kingzfan2000

Kingzfan2000
  • 5,844 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

@Vitalsign youve never licked a girls ass before?

#28 brucoe

brucoe

Incognito Legospaceman

• 3,863 posts
  • LocationCowgirl, Texas

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

For a lot of guys with foot fetishes, there is often a submissive disposition working as well, so that when a woman lets him worship her feet, basically he's paying homage to her by worshipping the lowliest place of her body. In olden days, a dominatrix would start a relationship/or session by having the man kiss her feet, indicating it is the immediate sense of both homage and humility for the submissive. What often happens is that a submissive becomes so enthralled with the behavior that it develops a fetish, in that he seeks mostly that as an important part of his interactions with women (or at least that woman).

Females can have these types of fetishes as well, as what fuels it is psychological more than hormonal (not limiting it to just one sex).

Sexual fetishes tend to be developed by a psychological lacking of something that fuels the desire. My current girlfriend used to be a professional dominant in San Francisco, and she used to tell me about all sorts of bizarre fetishes, including one guy that used to pay her large sums of money to blow up balloons and place him in a room filled with balloons she inflated. He was turned on by the fact that it was a woman's breath inside those balloons and that he was surrounded by them. Sometimes she'd tie him up; other times, she'd just fill a closet with the balloons and then shut him in the closet.
http://www.duanegundrum.com
The only blog that DARES to print TRIES to print the CAN SPELL the truth

#29 elbobo

elbobo
  • 4,837 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

yeah I don't get the foot thing at all, I can find just about any part of the female anatomy attractive but feet do absolutely nothing for me

#30 stepee

stepee

#1 Hilary Duff Fan

• 23,401 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

feet
Big Dick Club (bdc) Cofounder with Lucian04
Current members: stepee, Lucian04, brazil201, caleb1915, baserocklove, Triage
Make sure to register by the end of September if you qualify

#31 Td1984

Td1984

Part of the 99%

• 4,995 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostDre801, on 17 October 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

No fetish, but I consider it a plus if her feet are nice.
This.
http://www.last.fm/user/Tdk1984
-The Minnesota North Stars: Undefeated since 4/16/93.
-Current weight: 255.4 (+1.2) (as of Apr 2nd). Goals: 215 by mid-October, 200 by 1/1/14.

Posted Image

#32 Keyser_Soze

Keyser_Soze
  • 34,730 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Once you see @CastlevaniaNut18's feet you will be converted. :daydream:
Posted Image

#33 CastlevaniaNut18

CastlevaniaNut18

FLYIN' ACE

• 22,984 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostKeyser_Soze, on 18 October 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Once you see @CastlevaniaNut18's feet you will be converted. :daydream:
I'm flattered. :daydream:
Retro game and hardware collector
My collection: https://spreadsheets...N0E&hl=en&gid=0
PC specs: EVGA GTX980 4GB SC'd/16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM/AMD FX 8350 @ 4.0ghz
ASUS Crosshair V AM3+ AMD 990FX/Crucial M4 64GB SSD/WD 1TB HDD/WD 320GB HDD
Antec 1200 V3/Corsair HX750 750W Modular PSU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users