• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nightpain

Vita Touch Screen not Working

10 posts in this topic

Played it 5-6 hours earlier and put it on standby, and now I can't get it off the swipe screen. Also can't press the "Power off" button.

Anyone have this happen? I figure I'll "wait and see," but it is pretty odd.

Hold the power button till it restarts.

This usually fixes most problems with any electronic gadget. :)

I just had that happen to me yesterday. The vita had been in standby since the night before and I had to force shut down, but it worked fine after that.

Fortunately I came back to it and it was working again; I had a pretty long Sunflowers turn going--- which I died 2 minutes afterwards :P

Did you plug it in to charge soon before the issue began?

It had been on the charger for a while; I had been playing, then put it to standby as always. 5-6 hours later it was stuck. First time it ever happened for me, and I did not like it one bit :nottalking:

It had been on the charger for a while; I had been playing, then put it to standby as always. 5-6 hours later it was stuck. First time it ever happened for me, and I did not like it one bit :nottalking:

It was charging while on standby? Most instances I've heard of the Vita's touch screen going bonkers started while plugged in.

It happens to me from time to time. I never power the vita down, always standby. I think it just needs a reset every once in a while. Shitty bug though.