In case you missed it, White House finally admits attack on Benghazi consulate was a pre-planned "terrorist attack"

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't think it's "late". I think the timeframe is perfectly reasonable. Have we learned nothing from the last 10 years of shitty information gathering?

Taking your time gathering intel to make sure you have all the proper information is what should be the norm, not the exception. Just because the first impressions were correct in this case, doesn't mean it always is or will be.

Posted · Report post

I don't think it's "late". I think the timeframe is perfectly reasonable. Have we learned nothing from the last 10 years of shitty information gathering?

Taking your time gathering intel to make sure you have all the proper information is what should be the norm, not the exception. Just because the first impressions were correct in this case, doesn't mean it always is or will be.

How much good info do we have to get to him before he'll believe us!? No no, the President has ignored CEB investigations LONG ENOUGH.

Posted · Report post

We just blew the Ryder Cup with a 4 point lead going into Sunday and this is the only thing you fucks can talk about

Posted · Report post

We just blew the Ryder Cup with a 4 point lead going into Sunday and this is the only thing you fucks can talk about

Ryder Cup? Who gives a flying fuck about golf? What a worthless sport.

In fact, most sports are just total garbage.

Now, if there was a sport for making stupid ass faces, THEN I'd be into it.

photo-400.gif

Posted · Report post

The fact that it has taken the Bush administration so long to admit this just shows, once again, how corrupt they are.

Posted · Report post

The fact that it has taken the Bush administration so long to admit this just shows, once again, how corrupt they are.

Dat Freudian slip.

Posted · Report post

So therefore you love Obama?

Posted · Report post

olo

Posted · Report post

@

photo-400.gif

I don't care if Obama tried to downplay this.

Because I do think that youtube video has sparked an outrage and probably did lead to the flag changing in Egypt. I don't see that as a terrorist attack I see it as form of protest.

However I do think that terrorist did attack the Libyan embassy during a legitimate protest that was going on.

Posted · Report post

Whoever has the George W. Obama icon should post here so we can start quoting a different icon

Posted · Report post

Whoever has the George W. Obama icon should post here so we can start quoting a different icon

@Link200

Posted · Report post

Is BT posting that book in a bunch of threads considered spam yet?

Posted · Report post

If you have the links to some other threads, you ought to report it. I try to avoid his posts, olo.

Posted · Report post

Is BT posting that book in a bunch of threads considered spam yet?

I don't report people. I ain't a snitch.

How about you grow a sack instead of hiding behind the skirt of the staff where you can say "I wasn't involved!"

Posted · Report post

How about you grow a sack instead of hiding behind the skirt of the staff where you can say "I wasn't involved!"

I'm far too lazy to go through his post history to find all the times he's posted that so I can link it all and report it.

I've also never hid behind the skirt of the staff