~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

The Chris Cuomo thing is so dumb. I mean he was way unhinged and should have known he was being filmed but like, it’s Chris Cuomo. The mistake the right makes is that we actually care about him. Who here is a huge Chris Cuomo fan? It’s a funny video but it’s not like when people have to leave fox because they couldn’t stop sexually abusing employees. 

Cuomo is my favorite CNN anchor.  His interviews are usually the most in-depth, and isn't afraid to interview/argue with people opposite his politics.  It's not a circle jerk like all of the Fox and MSNBC shows.  

It's also cute how he straight flirts with Don Lemon before Don's show starts every night. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I have to read the op-ed, so maybe the answer is there, but: while I'm all for people turning on Trump regardless as to who it is, what did people think they were voting for in 2016?

Not Hillary (or any other Democrat).  And for those people, that was the only thing that mattered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/15/2019 at 5:47 AM, SaysWho? said:

I have to read the op-ed, so maybe the answer is there, but: while I'm all for people turning on Trump regardless as to who it is, what did people think they were voting for in 2016?

21 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Not Hillary (or any other Democrat).  And for those people, that was the only thing that mattered.

I’ve been saying it since the 2016; the 2016 Presidential Election was mostly people voting against somebody. It felt very different from ‘08 and even 2012 for the most part where voters were voting for somebody. 

Had Hilary been declared the winner in 2016 I would not have been happy, merely relieved.

The weirdest part to me is that he's not even really fat. That dude is like 40 lbs overweight or something. Probably about average for an American. I mean, what the fuck. Trump is a bigger guy than he is. Did he just decide it was a good idea to randomly call someone who is a pretty average sized overweight american seriously overweight? Like, he just had to throw that in there for some reason? If any other President did this it would haunt them for the rest of their lives. This is the sort of gaffe that can end careers of normal politicians whose base of supporters aren't idiotic dipshits.

Normally it would be pretty safe to say that anyone who is this stupid and lacks the kind of filter to not call people fat for no reason at a public rally clearly doesn't have the temperament and restraint needed to rule a country, but here we are. This is our reality. Millions of people think this guy is the guy for them. They look at Donald Trump and say "That's my man! That's the guy for me." How is this possible? I really do not get it.

Oh shit, I miss placed my cup of “fucks to give”. 

Not surprised at all he still thinks Donald is great. 

‘Oh, he tried to turn a mob against me, because he thought I was a political enemy. He’s the best’. :dab:

Donald could bankrupt the man, illegitimately incarcerate him, and the guy would still support Donald. 

Just now, ort said:

He's not even really fat. I mean, what the fuck. Trump is a bigger guy than he is.

Did he just decide it was a good idea to randomly call someone who is a pretty average sized overweight american seriously overweight? Like, he just had to throw that in there for some reason?

If any other President did this it would haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Well, we always say Trump is projecting. Next he's gonna be like, "Look at this guy with his goofy combover and ugly ass orange spray tan! Get him out of here. I hate him so much!"

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Oh shit, I miss placed my cup of “fucks to give”. 

Not surprised at all he still thinks Donald is great. 

‘Oh, he tried to turn a mob against me, because he thought I was a political enemy. He’s the best’. :dab:

Donald could bankrupt the man, illegitimately incarcerate him, and the guy would still support Donald. 

Invoke the right of Prima Nocta.

27 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

There was a US citizen who got detained by ICE who said she still plans on voting for Trump again in 2020.

• Guillotine 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

There was a US citizen who got detained by ICE who said she still plans on voting for Trump again in 2020.

Yeah, I recall that. These people are so feeble minded. They really do deserve Donald. I wish they could have him, far away from the rest of us, where we could have a real President. 

39 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

That’s why I laughed when he started talking about their 401(k)s. Those people don’t have 401(k)s, let alone know what they are. They probably think they’re an Internet speed or a Kellogg’s cereal. 

401k plans are pretty common now. I mean, my company isn’t particularly large and we offer them to all of our employees.

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

My last company had a 401k but no matching so it is kinda useless

Do you need to go through your employer to open a 401k? Or can you just do it yourself through the free online trading systems? Our equivalent (RRSP) can be bought through any bank or online through services. I wouldn't see any reason to go through an employer either, unless they had a matching contribution of some sort.

16 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Do you need to go through your employer to open a 401k? Or can you just do it yourself through the free online trading systems? Our equivalent (RRSP) can be bought through any bank or online through services. I wouldn't see any reason to go through an employer either, unless they had a matching contribution of some sort.

You can set one up without going through an employer.