I miss lunchable deluxe.

stepee

Look, I know it’s technically bad food but I’ve always had a thing for lunchables. They used to have one that I ate growing up that had two “meats” and cheeses, two cracker types, a surprisingly good dijon mustard, and an andes mint. I guess they discontinued them ten years ago. There is no point to this post, I was just thinking about them (and then got two lunchables to compensate).

17 hours ago, Rachel said:

I miss just being able to afford food in general, let alone eating lunchables. 

Idk if it’s a thing there but if you go to a dollar store you can get them super cheap. I got 3/$1 but the catch is you have to eat them right away before they expire.

• 1 year later...
On 8/7/2019 at 8:53 PM, stepee said:

Look, I know it’s technically bad food but I’ve always had a thing for lunchables. They used to have one that I ate growing up that had two “meats” and cheeses, two cracker types, a surprisingly good dijon mustard, and an andes mint. I guess they discontinued them ten years ago. There is no point to this post, I was just thinking about them (and then got two lunchables to compensate).

Exactly! It’s just never been the same without the cool little container of Gret Poupon and that Andes chocolate mint... SIGH. I wish I could buy those little mustard container packs. And I’m so glad you posted because I was a bit weary as to whether or not my memory was serving me correctly! Cheers!

BTW, how did you find out when these were discontinued? I googled for way too long and basically only found your post for any relative info!

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Jen said:

Exactly! It’s just never been the same without the cool little container of Gret Poupon and that Andes chocolate mint... SIGH. I wish I could buy those little mustard container packs. And I’m so glad you posted because I was a bit weary as to whether or not my memory was serving me correctly! Cheers!

BTW, how did you find out when these were discontinued? I googled for way too long and basically only found your post for any relative info!

I forgot where I found it exactly, it might have been here: 

latest?cb=20161004235107
THE-FOODS-WE-LOVED.FANDOM.COM

If you have any information on this food, post it! Debut on 1990 and Default on 2009.

Also I googled lunchables deluxe and my post was the fourth result, so you are welcome for the traffic boys.

o and it was an herb sauce not a dijon mustard i knew that didn’t sound quite right that’s why i said it was surprisingly good

also jen are you single