chakoo

3DS - Community Thread!!

9 hours ago, Mike said:

Marcus Sellars a guy who posts rumors says he's heard that Nintendo plans to release a 3DS successor in 2019

Hmm, I’ll take that with a grain of salt. Switch seems to be covering Nintendo’s portable and home console business simultaneously. Why would they bother with another portable at this point?

That said, if they were to release a successor to the 3DS? I’m there Day One.

Man I shouldn't but I really really am thinking about buying that pikachu 2DS XL. I don't have that model in my collection and I really love that design.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:32 AM, GameDadGrant said:

Cool, cool. 

By the way, did you play Miitopia at all? I did not, but both of my kids did. They loved it! I swear, that was the only game they played for a month. I would peek in on it once in a while and I'll admit, it seemed pretty funny. I should probably give it a go sometime.

I played through the demo and had a blast. It's much better then Tomodachi life since there was a bigger purpose to the game it self. Yet the game is still pretty zany. The game is on my want list when I can find it for cheaper.

7 hours ago, Mike said:

3DS sold 750K in the US in December...it's not going anywhere

Yup, now people need to stop bitching that every game should be a switch port and not a 3ds game. 

4 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I played through the demo and had a blast. It's much better then Tomodachi life since there was a bigger purpose to the game it self. Yet the game is still pretty zany. The game is on my want list when I can find it for cheaper.

Yeah, much more engaging than Tomodachi Life for sure. I liked that game too, but it was a far more "laid back" approach to a game. Er, if you even want to call it a "game" in the first place, haha.

3 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Yup, now people need to stop bitching that every game should be a switch port and not a 3ds game. 

You know that's not gonna happen...! :P 

3 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

You know that's not gonna happen...! :P 

So true. Everybody is bitching each other out over cardboard at the moment. =/

Honestly It's either there will be a successor to 3DS/2DS or the successor will be a portable mini switch or something that will play all switch games

Oh man. Labo. What a "Nintendo" thing to do, haha. I may buy a kit or two of those, keep it sealed and then sell them later on when they aren't widely available. 

But I'm thinking I will also buy one or two of them for my kids. I think they'd get a kick out of it. At least assembling the cardboard itself. My son in particular would dig it, I think. 

I don't see myself ever getting into it, though. 

2 minutes ago, chakoo said:

So true. Everybody is bitching each other out over cardboard at the moment. =/

Card boards not my thing

I know this is the japanese version but oh god I don't think I will be able to resist. I did really want the pokeball one as well but was able to resist but not sure I can this time around. 

It's due out next week friday in the USA.

I do like that Pokéball one. I’d never use it, but I’d like to own it for collection purposes. 

But do I really need another 3DS?! That’s the real question.

On 1/19/2018 at 9:28 AM, GameDadGrant said:

But do I really need another 3DS?! That’s the real question.

tumblr_mwhhaljdGR1rf03c7o4_r1_250.gif

but I might be the wrong person to ask.

:cheers:

5 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

@chakoo

You make a strong argument, sir.

*runs out to store*

tenor.gif

:P