• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $1,615 (as of June 4, 2017)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • SFLUFAN

D1Pcast Episode D1Pcast Episode 28 - E3 2017 Rabbids Everywhere (Ft. SeVeN CDN and GuyWhoPostThings)   06/01/2017

E3 2017 has come and gone and now we are left with this empty feeling as we know we have to wait another 365 days for the next one. We [email protected] [email protected]@[email protected] I break down everything that was glorious (and not so glorious) at E3 2017. From EA's snoozefest to Microsoft's XOXO launch exclusivitiness to Devolver Digitals blood bath! So listen on in as we grade each conference and even have an extra special guest way in their thoughts on Ubisoft's conference in this months D1Pcast!      
chakoo

3DS - Community Thread!!

7,599 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

In japan, It doesn't come with one still. =/

D'oh! 

Nice, picking up Yo-Kai Watch 2! My kids got them, one having Bony Spirits, the other with Fleshy Souls.

I'm getting Psychic Specters for myself when it releases this fall. :D 

@chakoo

If you want a non-boring 3DS game to play, download Cursed Castilla. It's an homage to Capcom's Ghosts 'n Goblins but far more fair and balanced. (mostly) 

I recommend it! :D 

Man the more I think about pikmin, the more I realize how great Kirby Mass Attack was. If anybody was considering pikmin, I say hold off because I see another Chibi Robo bomb (I can find that game with amiibo for $15 everywhere, I kind of regret buying it at launch and I actually enjoyed that demo).

5 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

@chakoo

If you want a non-boring 3DS game to play, download Cursed Castilla. It's an homage to Capcom's Ghosts 'n Goblins but far more fair and balanced. (mostly) 

I recommend it! :D 

Looks hot. I'll have to check it in the future.

@chakoo

Yeah, Mass Attack was great! Love that game's soundtrack, too. 

Let me know what you think of Cursed Castilla. It's all I've been playing on my 3DS for the past few days.

Welp, added 1 more to the collection (ordered but should get it in a few days). Bestbuy canada was clearing stock and dropped DQ7 to $25 (+tax), So I jumped on a copy. I'm actually looking forward to this one as I've never played 7 before. So I probably will jump on it as soon as I get it instead of throwing it into the backlog. Also means I should probably keep an eye out because dq8 might also go on clearance soon (since both came out so close to each other). =)

@chakoo

Oh man good luck. The beginning of that game is...a slog. Kinda boring, tbh. I gave up on it. I probably should go back and give it another shot sometime, but I'll really have to buckle down and grit my teeth to do it. 

I feel like @CastlevaniaNut18 finished it, but I'm not sure. I heard it can take tons of hours to complete...