Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chuck Norris Facts: Chuck is a homophobe and crazy.

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, he's pretty nuts. I remember a few years back, a club at West Point invited him to come speak. The auditorium was packed, and the following book signing had a huge line. Anyways, during his spiel, he ended up talking about his support for Mike Huckabee, and he and his wife went on to encourage us all to support Huckabee for all the good he's doing for America. Chuck then threatened to roundhouse kick liberal politicians.

It threw us all off in the auditorium, since we're taught, as members of the military, to keep our personal political beliefs to ourselves, as the Army is supposed to be an apolitical organization. It was just a weird experience, getting exposed to Norris' political craziness like that.

Posted

It threw us all off in the auditorium, since we're taught, as members of the military, to keep our personal political beliefs to ourselves, as the Army is supposed to be an apolitical organization. It was just a weird experience, getting exposed to Norris' political craziness like that.

Where if you say Obama sucks you get dishonorably discharged? Yea. Real apolitical :P .

People need to face the fact that we do live in a free country where you are free to say things even if other people dislike it. The second we are no longer able to freely speak our opinions is the second our country fails to be free. Just because it's a military gathering it doesn't mean the President or Democrats don't suck. We aren't fucking China or Iran.

Posted

Saying Obama sucks is completely political. In fact, I can't think of anything that is less apolitical.

Posted

It threw us all off in the auditorium, since we're taught, as members of the military, to keep our personal political beliefs to ourselves, as the Army is supposed to be an apolitical organization.

That's a laugh.

Posted

Saying Obama sucks is completely political. In fact, I can't think of anything that is less apolitical.

Agreed. But criticizing the President or any political figure should lead into an argument or debate, not paperwork to be discharged from the military. That's China style shit right there to negatively affect someone's life because of their political beliefs.

Posted

Agreed. But criticizing the President or any political figure should lead into an argument or debate, not paperwork to be discharged from the military. That's China style shit right there to negatively affect someone's life because of their political beliefs.

I don't think the military exists for debate and honest discourse.

Posted

When you are in the army, the president is your boss. It would be like saying your general or sergeant sucks. The army is not about being fair, it's a whole different ball of wax. You give up a lot of your rights as a citizen when you serve.

Posted

old

Posted

I don't think the military exists for debate and honest discourse.

He doesn't know how the military operates due to the highly abnormal and intense nature of his stupidity.

In the military, if you criticize your superior, you will get fucked in the ass. The president is your commander-in-chief. You don't do that shit. Nothing to do with politics. It's the military and that's how you operate.

And you're not in the military to spread or have a discourse on your political beliefs. No one gives a shit. You just do your job.

Posted

He doesn't know how the military operates due to the highly abnormal and intense nature of his stupidity.

In the military, if you criticize your superior, you will get fucked in the ass. The president is your commander-in-chief. You don't do that shit. Nothing to do with politics. It's the military and that's how you operate.

And you're not in the military to spread or have a discourse on your political beliefs. No one gives a shit. You just do your job.

I guess we should have listened to the conservatives about keeping gays out of the military...

Posted

Jesus Christ. I never realized so many people thought we lived in China. No wonder nobody gives a shit about freedom anymore.

Posted

Jesus Christ. I never realized so many people thought we lived in China. No wonder nobody gives a shit about freedom anymore.

The military is pretty much fucking China. Freedom is restricted in the military. Military is not a democracy. Jesus Christ. How are you this dense?

Posted

LOL @ the military being a democracy.

In what universe has any military on this planet not been a dictatorship?

Posted

LOL @ the military being a democracy.

In what universe has any military on this planet not been a dictatorship?

Seriously. You'd have to be a real dumb fuck to go on about "freedom" and "military."

Posted

Seriously. You'd have to be a real dumb fuck to go on about "freedom" and "military."

Yeah I really don't know what he's going on about.

Ordinary Chinese citizens have more freedom than a US soldier and that's not even debatable.

Posted

And it should stay that way, too. The military exists to serve the civilian leadership. If the military was allowed to hold its own opinions on issues then they might start to question decisions and our democracies might not be so free any more.

Posted

And it should stay that way, too. The military exists to serve the civilian leadership. If the military was allowed to hold its own opinions on issues then they might start to question decisions and our democracies might not be so free any more.

Yup!

Posted

:doh: Maybe I'm not entirely clear about what I am bitching about. I'm bitching about stuff like the Marine who was discharged from service because he said something on Facebook. He said something. He DID NOT disobey a reasonable order or put the President in danger. That kind of shit is absurd. In a non-combat situation there is no reason someone, soldier or not, should be punished for disagreement. If they were in a combat situation and a soldier ignored or delayed an order in favor of debating or arguing it then I totally understand the need for discipline. That's justified. That's punishment for not following orders, not punishment for disagreement or criticism. See the difference? You can disagree with something and still do your job as you're told.

Posted

You can't say shit about your boss on Facebook.

Posted

You can't say shit about your boss on Facebook.

This.

Do you have a job? I'm assuming you don't because most jobs have a social media policy in place. You can't say anything disparaging or criticize your workplace or boss on Facebook. It's harsh in both private and public sector.

Posted

Are you fucking serious?! I actually had no idea. I don't join those stalker sites. I've talked plenty of shit about my boss in the past to their face and never got fired. Your job isn't liking your boss, it's working for them. I can't believe a policy like that would exist. It sounds quite un-American really. Also I've been employed since I was 16 (12 years and going) and have never been fired from a job. Every single place actually loved me because I am a great employee.

Posted

Not sure if serious..

Posted

It's actually pretty American. The Constitution protects you from being gagged by the government, not a private entity.