Recent car conversation between my 4-year-old Nephew and Sister-in-Law

Kleon333

Nephew: Hey Mom Remember when I had to tell Nana that dinosaurs are alive in this world and she said no and I said yes huh and I had to tell her cuz I am a genius and she well isn’t. She doesn’t know that they are on an island that no one has been to no scientists like no one. She just doesn’t know but I do.

Mom: Well Nana goes to school every day (teacher) and has been around for a while so I think she would know.

Nephew: Nope she has never been to the island in outer space that the dinosaurs live on.

Mom: Have you been to outer space?

Nephew: Nope but  I use my telescope and I just know I am smart. Ok I am done with this conversation. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kittykat said:

I’m sure this was really cute and amusing to you but to us he’s some random kid and we weren’t there for the conversation so it’s like whatever. 

On 6/9/2019 at 5:31 PM, kittykat said:

I have hopes and dreams and fears and feelings. I’m a real person. 

On 6/9/2019 at 9:41 PM, Jason said:

eDR5S96.png

6 hours ago, Biggie said:

I’m sorry I fell asleep. What were you saying. 

5 hours ago, kittykat said:

I’m sure this was really cute and amusing to you but to us he’s some random kid and we weren’t there for the conversation so it’s like whatever. 

Exactly.  It did nothing for me. 

I’ll never get why people think the babbling of a child is so amazing. Kids say shit, their brains can make the connection between words, thoughts and reality just yet, so they just spout whatever. My son decided at about 4 that he would be a fully grown adult with a job and family by 13. Today, even he doesn’t know why he thought that, or where the idea came from, but it persisted for a few years. “When I’m 13!”.

its only a worry if they are still doing it when they become president.

• Confused 1