I told May how to do Brexit but she wrecked it — the US trade deal is off, says Donald Trump

In a world-exclusive interview with The Sun, the US President said Theresa May had ignored his advice by opting for a soft Brexit strategy

DONALD Trump today accuses the PM of wrecking Brexit — and warned she may have killed off any chance of a vital US trade deal.

In an extraordinary intervention timed to coincide with his UK visit, the US President said Theresa May had ignored his advice by opting for a soft Brexit strategy.

And he warned her any attempts to maintain close ties with the EU would make a lucrative US trade deal very unlikely.

Mr Trump said: “If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the UK, so it will probably kill the deal.”

NINTCHDBPICT000419994367.jpg?w=960

Trump is outright insulting May and saying one of her critics would make a good PM. This level of intervention is worthy of being asked to leave the country. Canada had a similar situation when de Gaulle came from France and was publicly in favour of Quebec separatism and said "long live a free Quebec," and it caused a diplomatic incident with the Prime Minister having to declare "Canadians don't need to be freed."

May should tell Trump to fuck off. Is he meeting the Queen?

"I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don't think I'd ever see Turnberry again," Trump said in February 2016 during a campaign stop in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, according to CBS News.

https://mic.com/articles/172212/trump-once-said-he-would-never-see-his-golf-courses-again-if-he-were-elected-president#.4CUElu9jf

Guess where he's spending the weekend?

Turnberry braced for Trump arrival