White PS3 Priced and Coming out June 29th for the UK

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pointguard3

pointguard3
  • 16,285 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

http://www.thesixtha...iced-and-dated/

Sure, you might all be gawping at pictures of a massive 3DS this morning but I’m coveting a different kind of hardware refresh. The white PS3 will arrive in the UK on June 29th, apparently.
It’s going to cost £239.99, comes with a 320GB hard disk and two DualShock controllers. There’s also a pack-in for 90 days of PlayStation Plus, with all those free games.

Posted Image

It seems as though Game might have landed exclusive rights to sell the console in the UK and it can currently be pre-ordered in their site.
If I wasn’t very happy with my existing black slim model, I think I’d seriously consider this white version. I’d be very tempted to attack it with a black sharpie though, that expanse of white is crying out for some graffiti

#2 puffyshirt

puffyshirt

but i don't wanna be a pirate!

• 5,622 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

Pretty sexy. But all my consoles are black right now, the OCD in me would tweak out if i got that
Don't test me man, I know good movies. I'm a movie machine and I live by watching movies. - ohioguy24

#3 streamako

streamako

Admiral Ackbar

• Administrator
  • 20,809 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

I really like the look wish it was coming to US
"Without Admiral Ackbar and his people, we would all be the Emperor's slaves."
―Mon Mothma

#4 UltraaaMarcooo

UltraaaMarcooo
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

Still no white in US. Will we ever get a different color ps3?  At least the white vita is coming

#5 pointguard3

pointguard3
  • 16,285 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

you getting the white vita darth?

#6 UltraaaMarcooo

UltraaaMarcooo
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostPSVITA3, on 23 June 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

you getting the white vita darth?

Yep!! Im a big assassins creed fan too so this bundle is perfect :daydream:

#7 pointguard3

pointguard3
  • 16,285 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

Assassins Creed Liberation PS Vita bundle to not include memory stick?

http://www.justpushs...ps-vita-bundle/

If you think back to E3, Sony announced that coming later this year will be a new Playstation Vita, which will include a white PS Vita, Assassin’s Creed III Liberation, and at the time, a 4GB PS Vita memory card. Surely there were some people out there looking forward to this release whether they were simply excited about a white PS Vita rather than black, or they had been generally been waiting to pick up a Vita, and the game bundle interested them.
Unfortunately, and out of no where, it seems that Sony decided to remove the 4GB memory card that was planned to be included in the bundle. No word on whether this removal means that the bundle will instead include a larger capacity card. The somewhat good news is that the bundle has been given a MSRP of $249, so while no price drop has been announced, the bundle will not be getting marked up. Stay tuned for more news as to changes in the bundle and news in general.

#8 UltraaaMarcooo

UltraaaMarcooo
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostPSVITA3, on 23 June 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Assassins Creed Liberation PS Vita bundle to not include memory stick?

http://www.justpushs...ps-vita-bundle/

If you think back to E3, Sony announced that coming later this year will be a new Playstation Vita, which will include a white PS Vita, Assassin’s Creed III Liberation, and at the time, a 4GB PS Vita memory card. Surely there were some people out there looking forward to this release whether they were simply excited about a white PS Vita rather than black, or they had been generally been waiting to pick up a Vita, and the game bundle interested them.
Unfortunately, and out of no where, it seems that Sony decided to remove the 4GB memory card that was planned to be included in the bundle. No word on whether this removal means that the bundle will instead include a larger capacity card. The somewhat good news is that the bundle has been given a MSRP of $249, so while no price drop has been announced, the bundle will not be getting marked up. Stay tuned for more news as to changes in the bundle and news in general.

Well if game and system is priced a 249 I wonder if a price drop is coming.

#9 pointguard3

pointguard3
  • 16,285 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

yeah a price drop to $199 could be incoming...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users