Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brandon Roy Preparing for Comeback...

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Good decision. He ended too early. He may not be the beast he used to be but I think he still has solid knowledge of the game to be a large contributer to a team.

Posted · Report post

I'm rooting for him hardcore but doubt he'll last long even if he makes a team.

That injury is just devastating.

Posted · Report post

Man this team needs some serious help. They haven't been relevant since VC left.

tell me about it :(

Posted · Report post

guys remember Johnothan Bender for the pacers? How many times did he come back and never played? Sometimes you just gotta give up. But maybe his injury is doable though, I wish him the best.

Posted · Report post

He has a similar issue I got with my knee, basically I have zero cartilage left in my knee, I'm unable to do any high impact, and b'ball is out of the question. He has that basically, don't see what he can do to avoid it, jumping it basically impossible with that kind of degenerative problem. Unless he just wants to ride the bench and play like 3 minutes a game and still get a million bucks. I guess that's not a bad idea.

Posted · Report post

guys remember Johnothan Bender for the pacers? How many times did he come back and never played? Sometimes you just gotta give up. But maybe his injury is doable though, I wish him the best.

Wasn't his nickname 'Can't get right'?

Posted · Report post

Wasn't his nickname 'Can't get right'?

haha, makes sense enough! He reminds me of Greg Oden, so much potential to be had...just can't get out of the injury funk. I feel these guys pain, I was born with bad knees and ankles.

Posted · Report post

He has a similar issue I got with my knee, basically I have zero cartilage left in my knee, I'm unable to do any high impact, and b'ball is out of the question. He has that basically, don't see what he can do to avoid it, jumping it basically impossible with that kind of degenerative problem. Unless he just wants to ride the bench and play like 3 minutes a game and still get a million bucks. I guess that's not a bad idea.

Man, that sucks, I can't imagine not being able to go out and play. Though like Kobe said, Father Time is undefeated. Luckily the old dust and dry bones are holding up pretty well for me :skull:

Posted · Report post

Man, that sucks, I can't imagine not being able to go out and play. Though like Kobe said, Father Time is undefeated. Luckily the old dust and dry bones are holding up pretty well for me :skull:

I jogged for like 15 years on top of b'ball, pushing 40, yeah, pretty much what I deserve though. I can walk, swim, bike, so it's not all bad.