It only took 30 years but I finally had a dream where I time travelled!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Runny

Runny

Walk like an Egyptian

• 10,446 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

I was leaving a bar where I met some friends and of couse had been drinking too much. There was a cop on a motorcycle just waiting for someone to be driving drunk. That someone was me. He pulls me over, we go through the routines and I spend the night in jail and get a DUI. Well, I decided to take it to court. Right before trial I hop in my time machine (don't remember what it looked like or how it functioned) and went back to that night and didn't get drunk. Then time fast forwarded to the trial and we were there and the judge was like "WTF are you guys doing here, what do you want?" And when the cop found out that I didn't drive home drunk that night and that he didn't actually pull me over (though he remembered doing so), he fucking just raged and threw a temper tantrum in the middle of the courtroom.

I gotta admit that's not high on my list of things I would do if I had a time machine

#2 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Double Fistin' Jack

• 12,685 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Steam ID:special7

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

Cop seemed pissed. :lol:
My Gaming Rig: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition @ 3.8GHz Coolermaster Hyper 212+ Dual Fans (push/pull) || 2.6GHz CPU-NB || ASUS M5A97 || Samsung 8GB DDR3-1600 8-8-8-22 1t || ASUS GTX570 DirectCU 1280MB @ 830/1654/2000 975mV (a wip) || Crucial MX100 256GB SSD || Western Digital Black 1TB

Breaded cod is breaded cod. Tastes no different from place to place. Differences from making at home would be subtle . -ohioguy24

My Sprint Framily ID#: Z02622464fK -- Sign up and save!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users