• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $1,665 (as of August 1, 2017)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Update on themes   07/30/2017

Thanks to some hard work from @Emblazon, the themes should all be functioning as expected again, with some enhancements/cleanups that he's put in. Please let us know if you spot anything that still seems to be amiss so that we can take care of it.
    • SFLUFAN

D1Pcast Episode 29 - The Backlog Cometh (Ft. Rodimus)   08/01/2017

Summer is here and with video games news and releases at a stand still that can only mean one thing. Time to catch up on our backlog. We have @Rodimus join us as we talk about what games we have sitting on our shelves waiting for us to finish. Throw in some Nintendo talk, sprinkle in some Warframe and what we have here is our latest episode! So join @SFLUFAN, @Mr.Vic20 and Me for some topical grab bag!      
Sign in to follow this  
Runny

It only took 30 years but I finally had a dream where I time travelled!

Runny    639

I was leaving a bar where I met some friends and of couse had been drinking too much. There was a cop on a motorcycle just waiting for someone to be driving drunk. That someone was me. He pulls me over, we go through the routines and I spend the night in jail and get a DUI. Well, I decided to take it to court. Right before trial I hop in my time machine (don't remember what it looked like or how it functioned) and went back to that night and didn't get drunk. Then time fast forwarded to the trial and we were there and the judge was like "WTF are you guys doing here, what do you want?" And when the cop found out that I didn't drive home drunk that night and that he didn't actually pull me over (though he remembered doing so), he fucking just raged and threw a temper tantrum in the middle of the courtroom.

I gotta admit that's not high on my list of things I would do if I had a time machine