Well, I have literally nothing to do today.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 18,688 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:15 AM

At least not till 6:30pm when I've got an hour of playing rugby. It's raining so I can't do any kind of work outside, there's nothing to do inside and the only highlight is a rugby match on at 1:30pm (it's 9:15am at the moment).

I might play some Wii, maybe make myself a revision timetable, read in our chilly conservatory.

At least I've got work on Thursday and Friday making, putting up and securing some sheds so hopefully that will be two full days or work and £150 in the pocket. (to go towards a day of watching rugby on Saturday with guys from my rugby club, most likely with a few beers).

UPDATE:

Trying to decide on what Wii game to play:

Super Mario Galaxy 2- carry on getting medals and doing prankster comets to access the S Galaxy.
No More Heroes- Do some work to fight the 7th boss
Metroid Prime 3- Carry on wherever I was (I think somewhere with fire)
Twilight Princess- Get the underwater bombs and do the Water temple
Wii Sports- Erm...play Wii Sports
Super Smash Bros. Brawl- Carry on with the shit that is Subspace Emissary to get more characters to play as
Wii Fit- Try this out for the first time in about 3 years
Resident Evil 4- I think I'm at that bit with the blind dude in the Castle

or maybe play GC games, I've got:

Eternal Darkness
REmake
Metroid Prime
F Zero GX
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Killer 7
Wind Waker

or even some SNES.

Or just sit here and complain a bit more and regret eating a sausage sandwich as it's made me feel bloated and a bit ill.

...and it's ending one minute at a time.

#2 RedSoxFan9

RedSoxFan9
  • 25,807 posts
  • LocationDanger Zone
  • 3DS FC:4468-1812-4839
  • Steam ID:RedSoxFan9

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:23 AM

I'm pretty sure I won't have this problem for rest of my life.  Steam, kindle books, and netflix all provide more cheap entertainment than I have time for.

#3 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 18,688 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostRedSoxFan9, on 13 June 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure I won't have this problem for rest of my life.  Steam, kindle books, and netflix all provide more cheap entertainment than I have time for.

I look forward to having a PC in the future to take advantage of steam. I've got Fellowship of the Ring to read so I might go do that. I just wish I was working now, I'd like the cash and something to fill my day with but there's not many places willing to take on a student for 2 months, give them a week off to go do an exam then take them back for another 2 weeks before they go again.

#4 Siebzehn

Siebzehn

Classy Bitch

• 31,458 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:52 AM

I'm having sex today, I don't really care about anything else.

@'s, this post is just for you.
"Sieb likes his dosage of rightwing nuttiness like he likes his dosages of other drugs; enough to bring down a fucking elephant" -Chairslinger

"The world could use more heathens" -TheGlassPassenger

"Will you... have my sex?" -Kal El

"I make all the men wet." -Niggles

"I would suck the fuck out of that cock" -Giggers

"I like the cock gif" -CNut

#5 Jason

Jason

Rabinically Certified

• 48,989 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:56 AM

Manx People Problems
Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls, however, are enormous.

Alf likes my dick. I can have him forward it to you.

View PostEngel, on 22 April 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:

This isn't the way to go about it though Biggie.  Unlike being gay like @LionFranco , trans like @ Kaitlyn_Bykova , a woman like @Linda05 , or fat like @Biggie_Rich there is nothing inherently wrong with Jason being Jewish.  Now if he uses his Jew abilities like superior money management, superior legal acumen, or by calling the secret number he has for the AIPAC that controls the US or any other similar organization around the world, or his razor sharp hook nose to harm others then you can deride him for being a Jew.

Look Biggie, I'm sorry you can't see your own dick but insulting Jason like that just isn't the way to do things.  Remember his people rule the world, he can get you.

#6 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 18,688 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

View PostJason, on 13 June 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

Manx People Problems

The rugby's on now so for the next 2 hours I'm happy, then it's only a few till rugby. (training that is).

#7 Kleon333

Kleon333

CSGO Addict

• 12,862 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:Kleon333
  • NIntendo ID:Kleon333
  • Steam ID:Kleon

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:28 AM

View PostSiebzehn, on 13 June 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

With a man or a woman.
Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Main
MSI P67A-GD65 LGA1155 Motherboard // Corsair RM850W Mod PSU // EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB // QNIX QX2710 E2 27" LED Monitor
Intel Core i5 2500k // Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 // Arctic Silver 5 // Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3 1600 //  Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse
Crucial M4 256GB SSD // WD 1TB HDD // Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit // Antec 300 Black Case // Razer Blackwidow 2014 Ultimate Stealth Edition

Backup
ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3+ Motherboard // Corsair TX 750W PSU // EVGA GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB // ASUS VE248H 24" LED Monitor
AMD FX-6300 // WD 500GB HDD // G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 1333 // Mad Catz V5 Gaming Keyboard // Gigabyte GM-M6800 Gaming Mouse

#8 Siebzehn

Siebzehn

Classy Bitch

• 31,458 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

View PostKleon333, on 13 June 2012 - 08:28 AM, said:

With a man or a woman.

Posted Image
"Sieb likes his dosage of rightwing nuttiness like he likes his dosages of other drugs; enough to bring down a fucking elephant" -Chairslinger

#9 Kleon333

Kleon333

CSGO Addict

• 12,862 posts
  • LocationKansas City
  • PSN ID:Kleon333
  • NIntendo ID:Kleon333
  • Steam ID:Kleon

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostSiebzehn, on 13 June 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Are you actually having sex with 2 people?
Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Main
MSI P67A-GD65 LGA1155 Motherboard // Corsair RM850W Mod PSU // EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB // QNIX QX2710 E2 27" LED Monitor
Intel Core i5 2500k // Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 // Arctic Silver 5 // Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3 1600 //  Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse
Crucial M4 256GB SSD // WD 1TB HDD // Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit // Antec 300 Black Case // Razer Blackwidow 2014 Ultimate Stealth Edition

Backup
ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3+ Motherboard // Corsair TX 750W PSU // EVGA GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB // ASUS VE248H 24" LED Monitor
AMD FX-6300 // WD 500GB HDD // G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 1333 // Mad Catz V5 Gaming Keyboard // Gigabyte GM-M6800 Gaming Mouse

#10 Siebzehn

Siebzehn

Classy Bitch

• 31,458 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hah, no, it was a joke. With a woman.

#11 MinnesotaFatz

MinnesotaFatz

El Contador

• 34,608 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

I would subscribe to your blog g.tv
DayOneCats

#12 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 18,688 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

View PostMinnesotaFatz, on 13 June 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

It's fairly hectic, I'm sure this weekend it will be a bit more interesting since I'm out for the night. I'll try and get into some hi jinks.

#13 BOSS

BOSS

THE GAMING OUTSIDER

• 13,308 posts
  • LocationCollege Park, GA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

View PostMinnesotaFatz, on 13 June 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

He has one at http://www.dayonepatch.com

#14 DAngelo.Barksdale

DAngelo.Barksdale

Lookin at my bitch, I bet she give your ass a bone

• 5,737 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

dude how about you fucking work out and lift weights like me you don't work as hard as fuck as i do

Posted Image

"The King stay the King"

---

"You gon' see lawyers and niggles in Jordans"

#15 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 18,688 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostDAngelo.Barksdale, on 13 June 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

dude how about you fucking work out and lift weights like me you don't work as hard as fuck as i do

Rugby training tonight hence no gym.

#16 DAngelo.Barksdale

DAngelo.Barksdale

Lookin at my bitch, I bet she give your ass a bone

• 5,737 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

ok respek

Posted Image

"The King stay the King"

---

"You gon' see lawyers and niggles in Jordans"

#17 stepee

stepee

How to catch a ^

• 21,675 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

View PostSiebzehn, on 13 June 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

@'s, this post is just for you.

lol you did this twice today. somebunny still upset that I hurt his wittle feeling weelings and made him make a big sceney weeney.
CASTLEVANIANUT18 HAS A (NOT SO!) SECRET CRUSH ON JASON. DETAILS IN THE LINK BELOW:

http://i.imgur.com/3solA.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3DS is all a bunch of rehashed shit and the 3D hurts my eyes. The graphics are terrible. I can't think of one single fresh experience in their "big" holiday lineup. The vita has nothing worth playing but lesser ports and worse versions of console games. It's way too big to fit in your pocket. What's the point? The 360 is nothing but a shitty cheap PC. The PS3 sells like shit and has no games worth playing outside of 2-3 exclusives and all the third party games run like shit on it. The Wii is just a bunch of kiddie waggle controlled shovelware that only uninformed senior citizens buy. The PC has no exclusive games at all worth playing besides a bunch of free to play and facebook crap that nobody cares about and it gets pirated to hell. The iphone and android are worthless as gaming devices, they don't even count as one, touchscreen controls are useless. VIDEO GAMES FUCKING SUCK

#18 Siebzehn

Siebzehn

Classy Bitch

• 31,458 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

View PostGiger, on 13 June 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

lol you did this twice today. somebunny still upset that I hurt his wittle feeling weelings and made him make a big sceney weeney.

Pretty sure I never gave a shit about the "scene" that was caused, but don't worry I'll give you constant updates on my sex life from now on :thumbsup:

#19 stepee

stepee

How to catch a ^

• 21,675 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

Damn, that sucks. I guess you win. I really hate feeling pity for people and now it seems you are going to force me to do just that on a regular basis.
CASTLEVANIANUT18 HAS A (NOT SO!) SECRET CRUSH ON JASON. DETAILS IN THE LINK BELOW:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3DS is all a bunch of rehashed shit and the 3D hurts my eyes. The graphics are terrible. I can't think of one single fresh experience in their "big" holiday lineup. The vita has nothing worth playing but lesser ports and worse versions of console games. It's way too big to fit in your pocket. What's the point? The 360 is nothing but a shitty cheap PC. The PS3 sells like shit and has no games worth playing outside of 2-3 exclusives and all the third party games run like shit on it. The Wii is just a bunch of kiddie waggle controlled shovelware that only uninformed senior citizens buy. The PC has no exclusive games at all worth playing besides a bunch of free to play and facebook crap that nobody cares about and it gets pirated to hell. The iphone and android are worthless as gaming devices, they don't even count as one, touchscreen controls are useless. VIDEO GAMES FUCKING SUCK

#20 Siebzehn

Siebzehn

Classy Bitch

• 31,458 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

View PostGiger, on 13 June 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

Damn, that sucks. I guess you win. I really hate feeling pity for people and now it seems you are going to force me to do just that on a regular basis.

Yes, because clearly the one who should be pitied in this situation is me, and not the one that got upset because somebody casually mentioned sex in a thread.

Gotcha, buddy.

#21 stepee

stepee

How to catch a ^

• 21,675 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

I was never upset though. You were the one who flew off the handle because I made a couple jokes which referenced only completely true things about your situation. You were obviously angry, so it's something that you do not take lightly. And yes, you are the one to be pittied because your situation is hopeless and depressing to the point that it's making you self destructive. Unrequited love is a bitch, and I don't envy your situation at all.

#22 McBalty

McBalty

Bagel lover

• 3,089 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

YAY MORE DRAMA.
"All my cat does is flaunt its' asshole in my face. It really is getting on my nerves. One minute I'm sitting on my computer chair, wasting my life away; and the next minute I come that close to getting a mouth full of anus from those hell-spawned 4-legged beasts." - jacoby

#23 Siebzehn

Siebzehn

Classy Bitch

• 31,458 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostGiger, on 13 June 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

I was never upset though. You were the one who flew off the handle because I made a couple jokes which referenced only completely true things about your situation. You were obviously angry, so it's something that you do not take lightly. And yes, you are the one to be pittied because your situation is hopeless and depressing to the point that it's making you self destructive. Unrequited is a bitch, and I don't envy your situation at all.

lol, I don't need your pity, friend. I'm doing just fine and am not self-destructive in the slightest.

#24 stepee

stepee

How to catch a ^

• 21,675 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

Fine then. It's perfectly good pity, but if you don't want it I'll give it to someone else who will appreciate it.

#25 Jason

Jason

Rabinically Certified

• 48,989 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

Wait, I'm at work, it can't possibly be Sunday...
Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls, however, are enormous.

Alf likes my dick. I can have him forward it to you.

View PostEngel, on 22 April 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:

This isn't the way to go about it though Biggie.  Unlike being gay like @LionFranco , trans like @ Kaitlyn_Bykova , a woman like @Linda05 , or fat like @Biggie_Rich there is nothing inherently wrong with Jason being Jewish.  Now if he uses his Jew abilities like superior money management, superior legal acumen, or by calling the secret number he has for the AIPAC that controls the US or any other similar organization around the world, or his razor sharp hook nose to harm others then you can deride him for being a Jew.

Look Biggie, I'm sorry you can't see your own dick but insulting Jason like that just isn't the way to do things.  Remember his people rule the world, he can get you.

#26 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 18,688 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

To quickly change the subject I enjoyed rugby and scored 3 tries though I think I sweated about 4 litres.

#27 stepee

stepee

How to catch a ^

• 21,675 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

Congrats!

#28 Anathema-

Anathema-

It could go either way.

• 44,660 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

I'll take pity since it's the closest thing to love I'll ever feel.

؟

"There's no way B_T is the most ignored. Too many people still respond to his posts for that to be true." -IRMacGuyver

"You're colder than this ice cream, you COLD BITCH." -Dallas

"I'm horrified and turned on at the same time!" -Irreverent79

DayOneCats

#29 gamer.tv

gamer.tv

This is your life...

• 18,688 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostAnathema-, on 13 June 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

I'll take pity since it's the closest thing to love I'll ever feel.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users