Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gravity Rush discussion thread!

398 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Since the other one got detailed by the native/not native resolution talk, how about we talk about the game here.

So far an hour into the game and I have to say the art style is gorgeous! Dem cutscenes are so nice. So far I'm loving the "flying" mechanic but I can are how it may get frustrating in more frantic battles. I must say though that the story is outstanding so far. I haven't tried taking screen grabs (cuz I don't remember how :P) but I'll get some screens later.

How are you guys and gals digging it so far?

Posted · Report post

Ugh, so want to start this game, but I'm holding myself off from opening it. Going up to a friends cabin in a few weeks and I really want some Vita games to play up there.

Posted · Report post

If you are going to a friends cabin, gaming seems like something you shouldn't be doing. When I think of cabin, I think of fishing, hunting or butt-sex.

Posted · Report post

If you are going to a friends cabin, gaming seems like something you shouldn't be doing. When I think of cabin, I think of fishing, hunting or butt-sex.

Posted · Report post

Fucking PSN hasn't updated yet! I have $40 fucking dollars in my PSN wallet waiting to be used but fucking Sony doesn't want to take my money!

Posted · Report post

Fucking PSN hasn't updated yet! I have $40 fucking dollars in my PSN wallet waiting to be used but fucking Sony doesn't want to take my money!

Any idea yet how big the file is?

Posted · Report post

UPS truck came, parked for a few minutes doing nothing of notice, and sped off; guess the driver decided either to take lunch, or to just not deliver to my area today. :( Here's to hoping for the former!

Posted · Report post

Any idea yet how big the file is?

I'll let you know when Sony updates PSN so I can buy the fucking thing.

Posted · Report post

I'll let you know when Sony updates PSN so I can buy the fucking thing.

Posted · Report post

I picked it up this afternoon at Gamestop but won't have a chance to play it until Wednesday sometime. I can only game for a short while tonight and I don't wanna start Gravity Rush without playing for a couple of hours to start with.

Posted · Report post

The game started off kind of slow. You take a guided tour up until you get to the point of the demo, then when that ends, the game starts.

Posted · Report post

The game started off kind of slow. You take a guided tour up until you get to the point of the demo, then when that ends, the game starts.

Any control changes from demo to retail or does it feel largely the same?

Posted · Report post

Seems the same. I messed with the camera sensitivity, and am much happier. I hate it when cameras move so fast. I always have camera/look speed near the lowest setting.

Posted · Report post

Seems the same. I messed with the camera sensitivity, and am much happier. I hate it when cameras move so fast. I always have camera/look speed near the lowest setting.

eww

Posted · Report post

Ah. Good heads up. So is this sensitivity on the right analog or of the gyro camera movement when floating?

Posted · Report post

Is it sad that i'm a little more excited to play MGS3 on a portable than to play Gravity Rush? lol

Posted · Report post

I like the look of the GR, but I wouldn't say it's all that great. I dig the art direction, but technically, it's ok.

And yes, I had to turn of the motion camera shit. It was just throwing me off. Launch window needs to hurry up and get behind us so the gimmick features are long gone.

Posted · Report post

I like the look of the GR, but I wouldn't say it's all that great. I dig the art direction, but technically, it's ok.

And yes, I had to turn of the motion camera shit. It was just throwing me off. Launch window needs to hurry up and get behind us so the gimmick features are long gone.

I didn't really mind it. I wonder how much I will after a few hours of doing it though. lol

Posted · Report post

Holyshit! That was in the 9s when I looked earlier.