• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1Pmas 2K16 has arrived!   11/28/2016

It's time for D1Pmas 2K16!  Please see the official thread on General Gaming for more info!  
-Chris

What's the last game you've beaten?

48 posts in this topic

I beat Arkham City today (excellent game)...It's the first game I've beaten since I beat Halo: Reach the week it came out. :daydream:

Peychonauts. I'll probably finish Saints Row 2 tonight.

I think it was Machinarium... or Final Fantasy IX. One of those two. I actually haven't beat a game in over a month.

I think I'm going to start playing Sacred 2 or Two Worlds II tonight. Not sure which one.

Binary Domain, Mortal Kombat 9 and Darkness 2 last month. This month will be Resistance Burning Skies, Diablo 3 (Monk), Max Payne 3 and Dragons Dogma.

Binary Domain and Darkness 2 last month. This month will be Resistance Burning Skies, Mortal Kombat 9, Diablo 3 (Monk), Max Payne 3 and Dragons Dogma.

@Lucian04 Dude what took you so long on this one? it can be done in one sitting.

ME3. You people overreact about the ending. The problem with that game is not the ending it is the terrible gameplay scenerio design. Banshess are whores and broken.

@Lucian04 Dude what took you so long on this one? it can be done in one sitting.

I put it in the wrong place. I actually beat it on Vita last month and found it to be highly enjoyable. Above and beyond what anyone would expect from a fighting game story and I found that very refreshing.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I cheated on the final boss but don't feel bad.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I cheated on the final boss but don't feel bad.

The boss fights should have been patched out. So terrible.

I think it was Mass Effect 2 (couple months ago). I'm right at the end of a couple games right now, but I can't seem to be bothered with finishing any of them.