Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How (And Why) Your Xbox Live Accounts are Hacked

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah, that was a great read. MS really needs to alter their customer service capabilities to not allow someone to get someone else's account with a bit of quick wit and 30 minutes to waste.

Posted · Report post

*sigh* i dont wanna create another e-mail account for xbox live, so much work. how does this differ from sony or nintendo though? why are we singling out microsoft and xbox live? just curious.

Posted · Report post

What;s that forum? I'd love to sell my GT/XBLA games

Posted · Report post

Good read.

Some asshole drained my MS Points balance. Had 3000 points, got reduced to 20.

Posted · Report post

Fuck for the amount of time these people put into getting your account you would think they could get a fucking job.

Posted · Report post

Fuck for the amount of time these people put into getting your account you would think they could get a fucking job.

For reals.

Posted · Report post

Seriously man! I read the entire article and how they obtain info and all I could think of afterwards is how pathetic it is. It doesn't seem like a quick process, makes you wonder how much they make per tag to invest so much time into obtaining the info.

Posted · Report post

Good read.

Some asshole drained my MS Points balance. Had 3000 points, got reduced to 20.

Pretty sure it happened to me as well. There's nothing showing up in my transaction history though - if I got hacked and points were funneled, would there be some indication there?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, when I was hacked (er, jacked?) it updated my download history on Xbox.com you should see new files there listed. If not, then I don't know what to say.

Posted · Report post

Pretty sure it happened to me as well. There's nothing showing up in my transaction history though - if I got hacked and points were funneled, would there be some indication there?

I logged into my account via the website and saw three transactions in my Purchase History that I know I didn't make.

Posted · Report post

Sounds like a lengthy process but too easy as well.