Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sexyama

5-14-12 WWE RAW SUPERSHOW

48 posts in this topic

Will Big Show really apologize to John L.? What will this show hold as far as Punk and Bryan is concerned?! Tune in to find out!

They've got one week before the PPV and Punk and Bryan have no fued for their match. It's insane.

Three weeks isn't long enough. I'd rather they have less PPVs and space them out more. Stuff like this and Elimination Chamber felt like throwaways compared to PPVs like Extreme Rules and last year's Money in the Bank.

I really can't believe they haven't done much with the main event storyline. I'm assuming AJ and Bryan will do something tonight and possible the PPV because it's basically the only main storyline connected to either of them..

Hopefully Raw is explosive tonight to start building up to the PPV. I'm personally just looking forward to kicking back and watching it tonight as I had a LONG weekend of moving.

If Punk/Bryan dont go past this PPV, WWE can go die. Theres no build up/hype for this epic match, and potentially epic feud. I want this to go all year like Edge/Cena in 06(?)

If Punk/Bryan dont go past this PPV, WWE can go die. Theres no build up/hype for this epic match, and potentially epic feud. I want this to go all year like Edge/Cena in 06(?)

I want this to be Austin vs Rock.

Well, no real heat for the championship feud. Pity.

Hope they bring some real heat after Over the Limit/

It's hard to have punk vs Bryan I guess at this point in their characters. Bryan is a rising fan favorite and is establishing himself with a new gimmick and Punks champion face who doesn't afraid of anything

It seems like most of Cenas hype or build ups involve dual microphones. Not saying its bad but I'd love a mix up (I don't really count the brock thing)