- - - - -

What game based on a movie sooooo needs to be a reality this gen?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#36 ohioguy24

ohioguy24

The Tuna Melt King

• 40,282 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

@Chocoburger

Whoa....why all the hate man? Why no to Men In Black?
If we could prove God, there would be zero reason to have faith.

#37 CheeTo

CheeTo
  • 676 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

A battleschool fighting game based of Ender's Game. They are filming now so I think it counts ;)

#38 stepee

stepee

How to catch a ^

• 21,686 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

battleship
CASTLEVANIANUT18 HAS A (NOT SO!) SECRET CRUSH ON JASON. DETAILS IN THE LINK BELOW:

http://i.imgur.com/3solA.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3DS is all a bunch of rehashed shit and the 3D hurts my eyes. The graphics are terrible. I can't think of one single fresh experience in their "big" holiday lineup. The vita has nothing worth playing but lesser ports and worse versions of console games. It's way too big to fit in your pocket. What's the point? The 360 is nothing but a shitty cheap PC. The PS3 sells like shit and has no games worth playing outside of 2-3 exclusives and all the third party games run like shit on it. The Wii is just a bunch of kiddie waggle controlled shovelware that only uninformed senior citizens buy. The PC has no exclusive games at all worth playing besides a bunch of free to play and facebook crap that nobody cares about and it gets pirated to hell. The iphone and android are worthless as gaming devices, they don't even count as one, touchscreen controls are useless. VIDEO GAMES FUCKING SUCK

#39 SoulDrifter1

SoulDrifter1

Close The Keyhole

• 2,215 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostHurdyb1, on 10 May 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

Great minds think alike as I was going to say Predator.

Tango and Cash. We've had some great open world games like GTA and True Crime. I can easily see this game in that type of atmosphere.

I think Predator would be good for an open world game. Let Rocksteady make this happen. They've already layed the ground work for it with Arkham City. Throw in cops, spec-op, marines and Xenomorphs as enemies. Give us 3 to 4 sections to play in: a forest, city, within the buildings and your ship in which needs to be repaired. The quests would entail you to find parts for your ship, collecting skulls, and to a small degree, become an anti-hero. Switch up the gameplay some by allowing us to play as the enemies hunting the Perdator.
PSN ID: SoulDrifter1 Steam ID: bigbangmud
Memeber of The SlasherMiniNetwork- Follow us on YouTube for reviews of games, music and more at http://www.youtube.com/TheSMNetwork & http://www.facebook.com/TheSMNetwork
Posted Image  Posted Image

#40 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

Dreaming of an Absolution

• Newly Registered
  • 6,459 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

View Postohioguy24, on 10 May 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

@Chocoburger

Whoa....why all the hate man? Why no to Men In Black?
Because the games will probably suck? Here ya go:

http://www.gamefaqs....&platform=0&s=s

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now there's a new Men In Black game coming out in twelve days.

Posted Image

Footage of the new game:

#41 Phaseknox

Phaseknox
  • 5,664 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 Alienhole

Alienhole
  • 2,440 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • PSN ID:Alienhole
  • NIntendo ID:Alienhole
  • 3DS FC:2148-8312-1328

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:51 PM

Shogun Assassin.

#43 Keyser_Soze

Keyser_Soze
  • 29,606 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostChocoburger, on 10 May 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

But it's been out on XBLA and PSN for multiple years now.

Oh. I was just naming stuff that would make a better video game than the OP. I had no idea, and even if they made the game (which they did) I'd have no interest. :P
Posted Image

#44 ohioguy24

ohioguy24

The Tuna Melt King

• 40,282 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:41 PM

@Chocoburger

Again, that's the problem, chances are they will suck. But only because they'll be rushed half assed jobs to make the movie street date. Fuck. Here we ago again, another shitty movie based game.

#45 stepee

stepee

How to catch a ^

• 21,686 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

magnolia
citizen kane
harvey
lady from shanghai
dial m for murder
CASTLEVANIANUT18 HAS A (NOT SO!) SECRET CRUSH ON JASON. DETAILS IN THE LINK BELOW:

http://i.imgur.com/3solA.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3DS is all a bunch of rehashed shit and the 3D hurts my eyes. The graphics are terrible. I can't think of one single fresh experience in their "big" holiday lineup. The vita has nothing worth playing but lesser ports and worse versions of console games. It's way too big to fit in your pocket. What's the point? The 360 is nothing but a shitty cheap PC. The PS3 sells like shit and has no games worth playing outside of 2-3 exclusives and all the third party games run like shit on it. The Wii is just a bunch of kiddie waggle controlled shovelware that only uninformed senior citizens buy. The PC has no exclusive games at all worth playing besides a bunch of free to play and facebook crap that nobody cares about and it gets pirated to hell. The iphone and android are worthless as gaming devices, they don't even count as one, touchscreen controls are useless. VIDEO GAMES FUCKING SUCK

#46 Hurdyb1

Hurdyb1
  • 17,955 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostPhaseknox, on 10 May 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:daydream: .......I wish!
Chitownshogun73 = Gamertag & PSNID

#47 cusideabelincoln

cusideabelincoln
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

View PostThe Joy, on 08 May 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is pretty damn close to an Avengers game.

Sure, I've played both UAs extensively, but I want a more intimate game.  The sheer broadness of the game does detract, as many moves are copy/pasted with just different special effects.  Take away all that copy/pasting, reduce the character count, and give the fewer characters more moves.  And have a more engaging storyline with more varied environments.
TwitchTV, Steam, TF2, BF3, BFBC2, BF2, Xfire, Backloggery, Xbox/GFWLive
| Origin, Onlive, Rockstar SC usernames = cusideabelincoln | Uplay = copperlincoln | NFS Hot Pursuit = cusideabelincoln |

#48 ohioguy24

ohioguy24

The Tuna Melt King

• 40,282 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

View PostGiger, on 11 May 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

magnolia
citizen kane
harvey
lady from shanghai
dial m for murder

lol, wut?

#49 never_knows_best

never_knows_best

Not a Mod

• 13,073 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

View PostGiger, on 11 May 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

magnolia

Magnoila Kinect! Dodge the frogs! It's not going to stop!
but now we dance this grim fandango
and will four years before we rest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users