Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Well, it happened to my Ipad...

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ran out of hard drive space. 145 apps, and music. Filled to the bone. UGH. I hope we see a 120gb next year, 64gb just doesn't cut it. Hell, I don't even have any movies on it.

Posted · Report post

Ran out of hard drive space. 145 apps, and music. Filled to the bone. UGH. I hope we see a 120gb next year, 64gb just doesn't cut it. Hell, I don't even have any movies on it.

I have never heard the expression "filled to the bone." Is that an Ohioism? :thinking::P

Posted · Report post

I have never heard the expression "filled to the bone." Is that an Ohioism? :thinking::P

actually I got it from a three stooges short, can't tell you which one, but Curly said it, I don't get it either.

Posted · Report post

So what's the deal Ohi? Is she taking a shit or what?

Posted · Report post

So far I haven't had any issues with space on my 64 gigabyte iPad. I do wish I would have went with the 64 gigabyte iPhone 4S though. I only have a few gigs left on that.

Posted · Report post

@BOSS

brb going to masturbate

Posted · Report post

@BOSS

brb going to masturbate

haha you guys crack me up. Never seen so many masturbating notices! lol.

@madmankevin no, what are you thinking? She's letting out a big nasty fart! haha

Posted · Report post

@BOSS ok I came and I came hard today

Posted · Report post

@ , you ever hit the wall?

Only if I get REAL excited.

Music on a tablet?

Yeah why not? If you are say traveling and using the ipad to browse the internet why not listen to music too? Or you could connect it to a speaker setup via hdmi wherever you are.

Posted · Report post

Yeah why not? If you are say traveling and using the ipad to browse the internet why not listen to music too? Or you could connect it to a speaker setup via hdmi wherever you are.

Stream it.

Posted · Report post

Stream it.

You are captain quality standards. I'm susprised you'd suggest that. And you are assuming he either pays for an extra 3G plan or has access to wifi wherever he is which isn't always the case.

Posted · Report post

You are captain quality standards. I'm susprised you'd suggest that. And you are assuming he either pays for an extra 3G plan or has access to wifi wherever he is which isn't always the case.

If you've got limited space, you should only put what you truly like on your portable device and not fill it with your entire library if you know you don't have the space for it. He did it to himself.

Posted · Report post

I don't care about his personal struggle at all, I'm just responding to Ominous acting like there is no reason to put mp3's on it. Maybe music is part of what he truly likes on his portable device. I don't have a tablet but I sure as hell just put a bunch of music on my Vita as one of the first things I did yesterday.

Posted · Report post

I only have maybe 100 - 150 of my most favored songs on all of my portable devices. The rest is movies and anything I don't listen have on my device is streamed via netflix/hulu/pandora/slacker, etc.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, people just have different preferences. Music is probably the most important thing to me in general. Once I get a 32gb card I plan to devote more space to music. I hope they come out with a 64gb card eventually (when prices go down so it can release at $100) In contrast, I have no videos on my devices unless I'm going on vacation or something then I'll specificly load up some stuff for the trip. Otherwise I'll use netflix if I have wifi. I do kind of want a video short or something to check it out on the vita screen though. But anyway, I wouldn't even go around telling people they should have video on their portable devices/tablet.

Posted · Report post

I've got an 80 GB iPod for music.

WOW THAT IS SO COOL TO KNOW THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I got my zune, and I should probalby just remove the music from the Ipad. Sometimes it's nice for traveling though, it's just a convenience thing ya know?

Posted · Report post

WOW THAT IS SO COOL TO KNOW THANK YOU FOR SHARING

noproblem

Posted · Report post

Delete some stuff. You don't need it all.

It sounds like dumb advice but it's true.

Posted · Report post

64GB is not enough? tell that to my 16GB on my iPhone 4... :cry:

I've got an 80 GB iPod for music.

80GB can not hold my music collection lol, not even in AAC format.

Posted · Report post

64GB is not enough? tell that to my 16GB on my iPhone 4... :cry:

80GB can not hold my music collection lol, not even in AAC format.

dont need it all everywhere i go

Posted · Report post

I just ran out of space on my iPad due to storing photos on it during a trip. I just wish there was a way to transfer photos from the ipad to an sd card. That would alleviate all my issues with iPad storage. Only my apps need to be there all the time, and they only take up ~18GB.