Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Game(s) are You Playing Today?

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I will be playing some LuminesES on Vita later this afternoon...how about you guys?

Posted · Report post

Probably some MLB on Vita...its relaxing to just turn on the TV chill out and grind through some Franchise mode

Posted · Report post

Portable... Kid Icarus: Uprising

Console... Trials Evolution

Both games are an absolute blast.

Posted · Report post

Lately I've been putting a lot of time into Tekken 3D: Prime Edition. I still suck at that game, but I'm (slowly) learning how to use Jin somewhat effectively.

I'll be putting some more time into Kid Icarus: Uprising as well. That game is soooooo good! :)

Posted · Report post

Witcher 2 EE

Rayman Origins

Resident Evil Revelations (Raid Mode)

Posted · Report post

I put some time into that stupid Treasures of Montezuma game for the Vita. It's not a bad game, it's just a bad business model. I haven't (and won't) buy any additional content for it.

Other than that, Rayman Origins has been keeping me busy. I'm also downloading Shoot Many Robots on Steam which was a generous gift from @Lucian04 so hopefully I'll get to play that soon.

Posted · Report post

3DS: Kid Icarus Uprising

Tomorrow: Binary Domain on PC

Posted · Report post

Nothing today. Game 7 Rangers VS Senators is on in an hour, and later tonight I'll be watching episodes of BBC's Frozen Planet on blu-ray.

Posted · Report post

David Attenborough > Alec Baldwin, and any other narrator that tries to best the reigning leader of narration. (Morgan Freeman does some great narration, though!)

Posted · Report post

Devil Survivor Overclocked & Skylanders. Giving my 3DS some love.

Posted · Report post

Five hours into Earth Seeker, but am taking my time and chipping away at Policenauts on the PSP.

Posted · Report post

I need a new 3DS game. Pretty much done with RE:R, and I've been playing 3D Classics Kid Icarus, but I'm looking for something a little less retro. Other than that, I think I'll be doing a bit of virtua tennis and lumines on Vita.

Posted · Report post

Maybe some Cave Story if I feel like it. I got hooked on it by playing it on my flight to and from Hawaii. Got about 6-7 hours into that game so far. It's a classic....reminds me of the good old fashioned frustration videogames can give you from dying.

Posted · Report post

I need a new 3DS game. Pretty much done with RE:R, and I've been playing 3D Classics Kid Icarus, but I'm looking for something a little less retro. Other than that, I think I'll be doing a bit of virtua tennis and lumines on Vita.

If you enjoy SRPG's I can't recommend SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked enough. Great 3DS game.

Posted · Report post

If you enjoy SRPG's I can't recommend SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked enough. Great 3DS game.

I was interested in it when it first came out, but brushed it off because it was a 3DS game with no 3D. Now that 3D isn't so special to me anymore, maybe I'll take a looksie at some review and impressions. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Saturday Morning RPG. Loving it.

Posted · Report post

In order

1. Pinball Arcade (Come on first week of May for more tables!!)

2. Da 3d frogger (extreeeeemm)

3. Zen Pinball (ugg, I really need to hunt down pinball HOF, zen just doesn't do it for me).

Posted · Report post

Today I started off my day with Dead or Alive Dimensions ONLINE on 3DS, so much fun this little game is, I hadnt played it in a long time! probably play some Mario Kart 7 later as well...

Posted · Report post

I just got my new surround sound headphones. I expect to be messing around with them while playing Witcher 2. As for handhelds, I'll be knee deep in Rayman and Resident Evil.

Posted · Report post

today is a Vita Day for me, before I start watching some NBA Playoffs I'm going to play some Hot Shots Golf Online!