Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pointguard3

What Game(s) are You Playing Today?

31 posts in this topic

Probably some MLB on Vita...its relaxing to just turn on the TV chill out and grind through some Franchise mode

Portable... Kid Icarus: Uprising

Console... Trials Evolution

Both games are an absolute blast.

Lately I've been putting a lot of time into Tekken 3D: Prime Edition. I still suck at that game, but I'm (slowly) learning how to use Jin somewhat effectively.

I'll be putting some more time into Kid Icarus: Uprising as well. That game is soooooo good! :)

I put some time into that stupid Treasures of Montezuma game for the Vita. It's not a bad game, it's just a bad business model. I haven't (and won't) buy any additional content for it.

Other than that, Rayman Origins has been keeping me busy. I'm also downloading Shoot Many Robots on Steam which was a generous gift from @Lucian04 so hopefully I'll get to play that soon.

Nothing today. Game 7 Rangers VS Senators is on in an hour, and later tonight I'll be watching episodes of BBC's Frozen Planet on blu-ray.

David Attenborough > Alec Baldwin, and any other narrator that tries to best the reigning leader of narration. (Morgan Freeman does some great narration, though!)

Five hours into Earth Seeker, but am taking my time and chipping away at Policenauts on the PSP.

I need a new 3DS game. Pretty much done with RE:R, and I've been playing 3D Classics Kid Icarus, but I'm looking for something a little less retro. Other than that, I think I'll be doing a bit of virtua tennis and lumines on Vita.

Maybe some Cave Story if I feel like it. I got hooked on it by playing it on my flight to and from Hawaii. Got about 6-7 hours into that game so far. It's a classic....reminds me of the good old fashioned frustration videogames can give you from dying.

I need a new 3DS game. Pretty much done with RE:R, and I've been playing 3D Classics Kid Icarus, but I'm looking for something a little less retro. Other than that, I think I'll be doing a bit of virtua tennis and lumines on Vita.

If you enjoy SRPG's I can't recommend SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked enough. Great 3DS game.

If you enjoy SRPG's I can't recommend SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked enough. Great 3DS game.

I was interested in it when it first came out, but brushed it off because it was a 3DS game with no 3D. Now that 3D isn't so special to me anymore, maybe I'll take a looksie at some review and impressions. Thanks!

In order

1. Pinball Arcade (Come on first week of May for more tables!!)

2. Da 3d frogger (extreeeeemm)

3. Zen Pinball (ugg, I really need to hunt down pinball HOF, zen just doesn't do it for me).

Today I started off my day with Dead or Alive Dimensions ONLINE on 3DS, so much fun this little game is, I hadnt played it in a long time! probably play some Mario Kart 7 later as well...

I just got my new surround sound headphones. I expect to be messing around with them while playing Witcher 2. As for handhelds, I'll be knee deep in Rayman and Resident Evil.

Uncharted GA. Once I beat it I'm probably going to turn around and sell it and put that towards BlazBlue. Might go for a platinum, though. Seems like the only hard part would be that bounty nonsense.

The bounties and chapter 11 on crushing are pains in the ass.

I'm playing mighty switch force. I wish they had released a demo, as the game is totally not what I expected it to be. I'm enjoying it, but kinda disappointed at the same time.