• Announcements

• Welcome to the Future   08/24/2015

We've upgraded to a new version of message board software! Some things are different and some things are still progress. If you have any problems to report, please see the thread on Dev Central. Thanks! FYI, there are only 2 themes but they can be changed at the very bottom of the page. Niggles Classic will be experimental for now - D1P Staff UPDATE: Post processing is complete. Old bbcode should now be rendered properly. There are still some other converters at work, but that one is done.

Why can't you all be normal or at least different?

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sound advice.

Posted · Report post

You post on a message board, you're a loser.

Posted · Report post

Seriously I have never met people who refuse to cheat on test,/ refuse to plagerize on papers. Seriously do you not understand what year it is and how teenagers act? I understand the hate I get for watching Glee. Only gay guys, me and girls watch it. Whatever that's understandable. Why the hell can't you people be more fun. None of you like to tan. Or make fun of ugly fat girls or anything. You just post on here judging me because I am just so different thinking nobody on this planet can be this stupid or have a giant ego or whatever stupid excuse you have for me. Deep down inside I bet you would love to live my life for a week. Go to clubs GTL, promote a GFA. Be the obnoxious human being you've always wanted to be deep down inside. You are all too scared of what other think of you. If you care so much what other guys think of you doesn't that make you "gay"? At least I am comfortable with who I am and proud of who I am. Unlike most of you. Have fun not taking any chances. You only live once, but if you do it right once should be enough

so live a little

Damn, you really need to get laid.

I think I'll gag your mouth, and then put post-its all over you with right wing talking points and then ship you to Lopez. You need an angry, angry pounding.

Posted · Report post

Damn, you really need to get laid.

I think I'll gag your mouth, and then put post-its all over you with right wing talking points and then ship you to Lopez. You need an angry, angry pounding.

Lmao you haven't been on stickam getting laid is not a problem AT ALL for me.

Posted · Report post

NJ is not like this!

Posted · Report post

Lmao you haven't been on stickam getting laid is not a problem AT ALL for me.

I can vouch for brazil.....

Posted · Report post

I like to lay in the sun when it's nice out and read a book or something. I did that today, in fact. And if I get tan, that's a nice bonus. So I guess I like to tan.

I don't cheat on papers, though. Every time I write a paper or study for a test, I learn something new that I can use later. I don't really have any moral objections to cheating, I just think that it's really short sighted.

Posted · Report post

I like to live a nice, decent, honorable life. I don't make fun of ugly people, and while I'm not the most sympathetic toward obese folks, I don't feel the need to make fun of them.

In short, I have no desire to be anything like you, nor do I want friends who are anything like you.

Posted · Report post

you are from the south though. You don't like city folk

NJ isn't city folk, though... more like urban rednecks.

Posted · Report post

Wait, so you're telling us that we care too much about what other people think while you're simultaneously complaining about how we disapprove of what you do and how you act? That's... interesting.

Posted · Report post

you are from the south though. You don't like city folk

There are cities in the south, you fool. And plenty of decent people live in the city. You're just not one of them.

Posted · Report post

Saying that we should either be normal or be different is basically covering every single way we could be (different = not normal).

So unless you are asking us why we can't exist (a pretty dumb question)...

Posted · Report post

Because how are you going to be an elitist asshole on the internet who feels superior to everyone if you pirate games and plagiarize papers? I do find it funny when someone brings up piracy a whole bunch of people have to go in the thread and make a big point about how they buy all their games new. Like hey look at me and how much better than you I am I don't pirate games! Good for you, now go fuck yourself

Posted · Report post

Why the fuck would I want to kill my body by tanning?

I would like to choke the shit out of you though.

Posted · Report post

You're closeted. Once you come out maybe we can take you serious. Not really. So... I don't know. Fantasize over dick pics until you swallow one down, then let us know how it went.