WWE MitB 2019

Sooooooooo... This was on last night, genius WWE decided to air it on the same night as the GoT series finale :lol: 

Anyway, I watched it this morning, show was decent enough, definitely didn't think

Spoiler

Beck was going to drop a belt, but it was nice to see Baily cash in on Charolette immediately after :p 

Also, for the men's MitB match

Spoiler

Holy schnikies, I did not see that coming - Lesnar running in at the end to replace Sammy Zain who was "mauled" earlier in the night and winning the briefcase. I thought it was great but mostly I'm in love with how pissed off people are about it :rofl: 

7 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

I saw that today. I skipped it last night but people are pissed about Lesnar.

didn't see it as I let my sub lapse, but I can understand people being pissed. lesnar sucks. no mic skills and has no real in ring entertainment value. And giving him a title is a waste unless the goal is to make that title pointless since he only works 3 days a year :p Seriously there times during his last run where I completely forgot the title existed. 

• Guillotine 1

55 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Okay. I legitimately was loling at how hard that new title was getting booed

that was too funny. Definitely didn't go over like they thought it was. It was an incredibly stupid idea when they first did way back when. Sure you might get a laugh or two out of it, but for the most part it's just damn stupid. 

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

that was too funny. Definitely didn't go over like they thought it was. It was an incredibly stupid idea when they first did way back when. Sure you might get a laugh or two out of it, but for the most part it's just damn stupid. 

If they did the same exact thing and called it the "Hardcore Title" people would have been cheering. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

isn't that what it was called back in the day? It was stupid then and it's stupid now

That's exactly what it was called and that's what people were literally cheering for and chanting until the unveil :p

Also, the bits with Crash Holly and the HC championship were amazing, as was the WMX7 HC Match that basically continued throughout the entire night with Big Show, Raven and Kane :p 

i saw people were mad that the guys did all the spots for MITB (flip over the ladder into a powerbomb onto a ladder with the guy bouncing off ooof!)... then Lesnar shows up for the “easy” win.. now the part timer who doesnt care eliminates the surprise of mitb for a shole year

3 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I don't mind the idea of hardcore matches, falls count anywhere and the like, but the idea of it being defended 24/7 is just stupid. The way it is now, it's strictly comic relief. 

Both the spots I mentioned were because of the 24/7 rule of the HC title.

55 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Both the spots I mentioned were because of the 24/7 rule of the HC title.

To clarify, if they make those crazy moments unique spots and don’t do it to death every single episode of Raw/Smackdown/NXT/PPVs/etc then it’ll work. BUT, I don’t trust WWE’s current writers to treat it as anything but a cartoon to kill time between matches/promos. :p 

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

To clarify, if they make those crazy moments unique spots and don’t do it to death every single episode of Raw/Smackdown/NXT/PPVs/etc then it’ll work. BUT, I don’t trust WWE’s current writers to treat it as anything but a cartoon to kill time between matches/promos. :p 

They should just have the title holder making posts on social media about the belt but don’t do it too much on the show. But like you said, I don’t trust them.