Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Marvel vs Capcom 2 announced for iOS

9 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-20-marvel-vs-capcom-2-announced-for-ios

Arcade fighter Marvel vs Capcom 2 lands on iOS from 25th April, Capcom has announced.

All 56 fighters from the 2000 original make it into the iPhone and iPod Touch port. The publisher's announcement does not mention an optimised version for iPad.

There's no sign of a virtual D-pad in the screens below, but we're assuming that's how you'll control proceedings.

Capcom hasn't divulged a price point, though as some kind of comparison Street Fighter 4 iOS currently sells for £2.99.

Posted

I wonder if cappy will adapt the touch control scheme they added to the vita. if so, then LOL.

Posted

I wonder if cappy will adapt the touch control scheme they added to the vita. if so, then LOL.

Honestly, what other way is there to play?

Posted

lol.. MvC2 super easy mode edition. TOUCH THE SCREEN TO WIN!

Posted

Honestly, what other way is there to play?

virtual buttons would be my guess but good luck mapping all those buttons to the face of an iphone. I guess the easy-mode swipe controls from UMVC3 Vita would be the best way.

Posted

I couldn't imagine playing a game like MvC2 using a touch screen, I'm shit at the game but I'd be worse without decent control.

Posted

Yeah I'm one of those people who is all for playing any type of game really on the iphone. I'm playing Max Payne atm without much problem. But this. God no.

Posted

Enjoy paying for those characters. :)

Posted

Well for those of you who havent seen SF4 on iphone, they mashed all the buttons down to light attack, heavy attack, special and ultra.

So they will probably do light, heavy, A1, A2 and a super button for this game