Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

God of War: Ascension leaked *For PS3*

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can't wait! God of War is my favorite franchise of the last ten years. Every game has been amazing in my opinion. Sounds like this game will take place even before Chains of Olympus.

Posted · Report post

Sounds like this is a prequel of the other two prequels. :raisedbrow:

Posted · Report post

December 2013? That's quite some time away. Guess we know we won't be getting PS4 holiday of 2013. So probably holiday 2014 at the earliest.

So I would guess that MS will beat them to the punch again by probably a year.

Posted · Report post

December 2013? That's quite some time away. Guess we know we won't be getting PS4 holiday of 2013. So probably holiday 2014 at the earliest.

So I would guess that MS will beat them to the punch again by probably a year.

Yup. PS4 in last place confirmed.

Posted · Report post

That's clearly a placeholder date.

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Awesome! I wonder who is developing it?

GOW3 had an incredible game engine, but the game was short as a result of their efforts.

Now that they have the resources in place, I expect a long, epic and varied experience, like GOW2.

Posted · Report post

As much as I love God of War (one of my favorite franchises from last gen, GoW2 is in my top 5 of last gen), I'm just so sick and tired of Kratos. I really wish this was pushing forward in a completely new direction, not another damn prequel.

Posted · Report post

May be but it's probably not going to leap a whole year earlier. Maybe a few months to Sept at the earliest in 2013.

Posted · Report post

Probably PS3's swan song. Not a bad way to finish. Recently bought a PS3, nice to see there's still more games to look forward to.

Posted · Report post

May be but it's probably not going to leap a whole year earlier. Maybe a few months to Sept at the earliest in 2013.

I predict it will launch in March of next year, just like every other console GoW.

Posted · Report post

Video game trailers with no gameplay footage should be outlawed. Wtf. Why even record a commercial if they're not going to show anything that's actually going to be in the game? Why not just have an article?

Posted · Report post

Video game trailers with no gameplay footage should be outlawed. Wtf. Why even record a commercial if they're not going to show anything that's actually going to be in the game? Why not just have an article?

Because most folks would rather watch something than read about it? It's just a teaser and E3 is six weeks away.

Posted · Report post

I hate trailers without gameplay footage too.

Posted · Report post

I love the God of War series. But I am not interested in playing the same game over again. But they really need to change the series up. Add new gameplay or change some old ones.

Posted · Report post

Um, I think they really made a mistake making this a prequel. We already know about his past, and I have no interest in playing as Kratos before he was the Kratos we know. It just sounds absolutely boring.

Are we gonna see a touching scene with his wife? Absolute fucking yawn.

I love the other games though so I'll definitely keep checking back on this game, but I'm disappointed so far.

Posted · Report post

As others have said, a prequel and playing as Kratos again seems really uninteresting.

If it's similar to GoWII than I might give it a shot, but if it's like GoWIII, count me out.

Edit: Part of my disappointment is knowing how awesome a new action/adventure IP from this team could be.

Posted · Report post

What if it's an rpg?

Posted · Report post

I keep seeing "ART NOT FINAL" as a slogan

Posted · Report post

I bet this was one of Sony's "big items" for E3. Hence the "sigh" on twitter.

No, it wasnt, it was "leaked" a day early, not a month and a half early. This was supposed to be revealed today.