- - - - -

I'm having trouble finding this - Fez has been confirmed to come out of PC this year, right?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wykillin

Wykillin
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

I really want to play this game.

#2 dreammitchconner

dreammitchconner

Works on contingency? No, money down

• 10,327 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

I don't think it has.

XBL: CATxPARTY

#3 SilverShadow

SilverShadow

The Blood Dragon

• 28,871 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

No confirmation yet
http://www.last.fm/user/Hydro-Thunder

PC: i5-3570K 8GB 660Ti 1TB
Laptop: i7-4700MQ 12GB 765m 750GB

#4 LionFranco

LionFranco

2014: Year of the Vita!

• 24,892 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

i've heard that it was likely coming to PC and PSN, but i dont think there has been anything concrete yet.
Final Fantaxy XIV - The reason all of my other video games are neglected.

Vita, PS4, 3DS, PSP, PS3, PC, WiiU, Wii & 360
PC Specs: AMD FX-8320 8-core, ASUS M5A97 mobo, 8gb DDR3 ram, GTX760 4gb (downloaded) video card, 2x 1 TB HDD's -
Anticipating: Infamous: Second Son, FFX/X-2 Remaster, Toukiden, Drive Club, Starlight Inception,
Freedom Wars, another Dragons Dogma game, Mighty Number 9, etc.
FFXIV: Jeroak Nelave

The Big Bang makes sense concerning the origin of the universe. God does not.
Nothing comes from nothing, God never could.
Evolution is not the problem. God is the problem.

#5 LMN8R

LMN8R
  • 9,160 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Xbox Live:dLMN8R
  • PSN ID:dLMN8R
  • NIntendo ID:Lammy
  • 3DS FC:0576-4298-6518
  • Steam ID:LMN8R

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

Like everything else he does, Phil Fish has been borderline manic with everything related to a PC version of Fez.

June 21st, 2011:

“Fez is a console game, not a PC game,” he states, emphatically. “It’s made to be played with a controller, on a couch, on a Saturday morning. To me, that matters; that’s part of the medium.” I get so many comments shouting at me that I’m an idiot for not making a PC version. ‘You’d make so much more money! Can’t you see? Meatboy sold more on Steam!’ Good for them. But this matters more to me than sales or revenue. It’s a console game on a console. End of story.”

More recently, he's been quoted saying he's "open" to creating a PS3 and PC version. At this point it's probably exclusivity deals.

Overall, the game's great, but it doesn't seem to be doing so hot. When I played it yesterday there were fewer than 40,000 people on the leaderboards.

#6 Xbob42

Xbob42
  • 17,621 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

lol.  Console game on a couch on a Saturday morning.  Okay, Fish, how about you let me decide how I play the games I pay for and stop making bullshit excuses for your paid exclusivity using some sort of lame artistic integrity claim as your shield?
We must stand in awe of the infinite capacity of the human mind to reject the introduction of useful knowledge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users