• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
    • SFLUFAN

The E3 2016 Board is Open For Business   05/31/2016

The Official D1P E3 2016 Board is open for business under General Gaming, so please feel free to post anything E3-related there!
sexyama

DayOne Wrestling [EWR] *A New Era On The Horizon*

415 posts in this topic

Im 4th on the bill? Da fuq?

Its not in order, I made the poster before I had finished booking matches. The only matches that are listed in order are Main and Co the others will differ.

Will post the card tomorrow night, I've had it done since Saturday but wasn't home Sunday because of a festival and wont be tonight. Once I update pictures and edit the matches a big and edit into some storylines etc. it's a really good card though in my opinion. It's mostly matches, not many segments nor promos!

DayOne Wrestling BlackOut!

BlackOut1PunkvsBryan.jpg

Chicago, Illinois

Allstate Arena

Bronson Box vs DaVonte Crush – Last Man Standing

DaVonte Crush uses a forearm to the face. Boxer eats a trash can. Big clothesline on Boxer. Big backdrop on Boxer, executed well. Bronson Box hits a right hand out of nowhere. Bronson Box scoop slams Crushenato onto and through a table. Spear by Bronson Box. The referee gets to a five count....and DaVonte Crush gets back up. Crushenato blocks a punch. Spinebuster by DaVonte Crush. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but Boxer stands up. Spear to Bronson this time!!! Boxer is down and hurt. The referee counts: 6....7...8....but Boxer stands up. Boxer pushes out of a DaVonte Crush hold. Boxer slams DaVonte Crush. DaVonte Crush avoids an avalanche, Bronson Box hits the turnbuckles hard. Crushenato slams Bronson Box down. Bronson Box can barely stand. F5!

lesnar-f59.gif

The referee counts to 10, this match is over! DaVonte Crush is still in the ring celebrating. Bronson Box pushes the referee away with a lead pipe in this hand. Bronson Box drops Crushenato to the canvas. Bronson Box quickly locks on the The Massacre!

chris_benoit3.jpg

DaVontes out cold, He’s not moving!! They need to get security in there!

Backstage Segment - CM Punk is walking backstage warming up for his match tonight. Colt Cabana goes to talk to him to wish him good luck on his match tonight, but he ignores it and continues to walk on without even acknowledging Cabana. Cabana looks confused and turns around continuing on his path.

Christian vs Macson Dar Stevenson – Special Guest Referee / Edge

Christians music hits and he makes his way down the ring. Edge’s theme hits and the crowd erupts! Edge gets in the ring and grabs a microphone, He mentions that he has been heavily recruiting this young star for weeks even before DayOne Wrestling had been formed. Edge tells Christian he’s going to have a tough opponent tonight. The music hits and out comes Macson Dar Stevenson, Christian attacks him with multiple stomps as he made his way into the ring. Macson eventually grab a foot of Christians and hits him with a hard back suplex. Christian blocks a right hand and fires back. Christian hits some punches. Christian whips Mac into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! Nadowa by Christian. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Macson Dar Stevenson avoids an avalanche, Christian hits the turnbuckles hard. Edge makes his way back to his feet looking weary not sure of what had just happened. Legsweep out of nowhere. Short range spear from Macson Dar Stevenson.

EDGE+SPEAR+JEFF+HARDY.jpg

Cover! 1....2...kick out. Christian gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Christian slips out the back of a Macson Dar Stevenson bodyslam. Short range spear from Christian. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Macson Dar Stevenson fights out of a grapple. Christian turns around...and gets punched in the face multiple times by Edge! He staggers back, straight into a roll up by Macson Dar Stevenson: 1...2...3! Edge attacks Christian. Christian can barely stand. Spear!

k-543215-spear.gif

Edge leaves Christian on the mat.

Sheamus vs Kommissar Bykov – Cage Match - D1Wrestling Intercontinental Title

Sheamus’s music hits as the cage is being lowered down to the ring, before Sheamus can even enter the ring Kommissars music hits and he rushes the ring stumbling a little bit, he looks intoxicated. The cage lowers and Sheamus and Kommisar lock up and begins to alternate powerful steps with arms tied. Eventually a block and Sheamus sends Kommis into the ropes hitting him with a quick clothesline. Stiff chop lights up Sheamus. Kommissar Bykov drives Sheamus into the cage side. The Kommis hits a right hand. Rude Awakening on Sheamus by The Kommis. Sheamus counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Sheamus hits some punches. Sheamus climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by The Kommis! Kommis picks up Sheamus by the shorts and throws him into the steel cage and grates his face on the steel! Kommis throws him back and stomps all around his body. He picks him up again and begins to show his strength by getting sheamus into a bear hug. Sheamus breaks free and The Kommis walks into a spike slam. The Kommis powers out of a headlock. Massive lariat. Kommissar Bykov climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Sheamus! Kommissar Bykov moves in for the kill. Spetsnaz Execution!!! That shook the ring. Kommissar Bykov climbs the cage, Sheamus can only look on in despair. The Kommis escapes for the win! Kommissar Bykov walks over to the announcers table to claim his belt and grabs the key. He unlocks the door, then climbs back into the ring. Sheamus turns around...and gets planted with a shot with the belt to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas with Kommis standing over his body!

0.jpg

We’re looking at the future of the D1W people.

CMack vs John Copeland – Table Match

Copeland comes to the ring with a chair in hand, CMack’s music hits and he slowly makes his way down the aisle knowing that what awaits him is a ass whooping. Mack enters the ring and ducks a chair shot and slides out the ring. Copeland goes chasing him and gets hit with a superkick. Copeland is out on the ground and Mack grabs the chair and moves it away from Copeland. Mack sets up a table on the outside of the ring and trys to bring John to hit feet when he gets hit with fingers to the eyes. Copeland grabs Mack by the head and bashes it against the table. He eventually sends him full speed into the steel steps. John grabs the chair he was using prior and hits CMack on the back with a few stiff shots, those looked deadly! Copeland throws the chair into the ring, along with a table and eventually CMack. Copeland climbs the top rope and hits Mack with a Flying Dropkick but misses. CMack grabs the chair but gets it knocked right out of his hands. Copeland sends CMack into the corner and hits him with lefts and rights. He climbs to the second buckle!!! 1-2-3 the crowd shouts punches!! 5-6, He doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon!!! 9-10-11 The referee breaks up the punishment and Copeland sends him flying over the top rope and out of the ring. CMack falls to the floor as Copeland sets up a table on the inside of the ring. The referee seems to be still out, what are they going to do?! Spinning back kick from John Copeland. John Copeland goes to suplex Mack through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Dropkick connects, Mack goes down. Second rope flying axe handle, Mack goes down. CMack powers out of a John Copeland headlock. Another referee finally comes out to the ring and checks on the previous one. Spinning back kick from CMack. Flying elbow off the top rope by CMack. John Copeland reverses a hip toss. Springboard blockbuster! That seemed like it hurt as Mack grabs his back! Copeland grabs the chair from earlier and drives it repeatedly into Macks knee until the referee trys to stop him once again and Copeland pulls his hand up and accidentally hits the ref in the face sending him out to the canvas, Copeland rolls him out of his way and to the ringside floor. CMack made his way to his feet and turns around Copeland but gets reversed and hit once again with the chair. Mack looks done! Chris Hero comes running down the aisle with a chair of his own! Copeland picks up Mack but gets bashed into the back with a Chair from Hero. Mack and Hero pick up Copeland and lay him on the table, Mack goes to the top rope!!! FLYING ELBOW!!!

tumblr_m3bxwrkggJ1qzwhb0o1_400.gif

Mack and Johnstone go crashing through the table, Hero exits the ring! The referee climbs to the edge of the ring and see’s both men through the table… He has no idea what to do! He signals for a continuation!! Hero slides into the ring and puts the ref into a hangman’s clutch!! The ref’s tapping!!!! Mack and Copeland make their way to their feet, Mack goes to hit John with a right but reverses!! CMack is in trouble. Johnstone!!!!

SwingingUnprettier.gif

That shook the ring. John throws CMack onto the table, climbs to the top - and then uses a moonsault to smash the table and win the bout. Hero hears the crash and slides back into the ring!! CMack and Chris Hero try to beat down John Copeland, but end up getting run out of the ring and into the crowd by a furious John Copeland. They leave quickly before they end up taking any more punishment. What a turn of the tables!!

Five Star Attraction vs Sinister Youth – Cage Match - D1W World Tag Team Titles

Colt Cabana scoops up Rhodes. BOSS bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cabana drives a thrust kick into the chest of DiBiase. Cody Rhodes elbows Reginald Boss in the face to break a hammerlock. Cody Rhodes launches BOSS into the cage wall. Ted DiBiase snap suplexes Cabana. Ted DiBiase throws Cabana into the cage. Cabana pushes out of a Ted DiBiase hold. Rhodes walks into a jaw breaker. Rhodes ducks a wild right hand. Rhodes and Cabana both climb up and over the cage, leaving their partners battling it out. Mack \ Chris Hero appear on the outside! They seem to have crawled over the barricade, and come in via the door...and beat the hell out of Reginald Boss! DiBiase takes the opportunity to climb out of the door and get the win for Sinister Youth! Mack \ Chris Hero are still in the ring. They signal for the Super Bomb! Their music hits, and out come Los Edge to make the save! They march down aisle. Mack \ Chris Hero want no part of them, and quickly leave through the crowd yet again! Los Edge stopped Mack \ Chris Hero from continuing their assault.

Paz Pabst vs Chris Jericho - Hardcore

Jericho and Pabst begin brawling in the ring exchanging left and right! The crowd oohed and awhhed with every hit! Jericho grabs a cane from the floor, Russian legsweep with a cane around the neck, Paz is out! Suplex into a front slam from Jericho. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Paz kicks Chris Jericho in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jericho walks into a high dropkick from Paz Pabst. Paz hits a dropkick on Chris Jericho. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Paz Pabst sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Paz Pabst hits a rolling kick on Jericho. Jericho blocks a kick from Paz Pabst. Chris Jericho scores with a face jam. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Belly to belly off the top rope, Paz may be dead! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Chris Jericho with a spinning neckbreaker on Paz. Jericho goes to set up a table and gets hit from behind with a Kendo Stick. Paz picks up Jericho and powerbombs him through a table. Paz Pabst elbows Chris Jericho in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying elbow from Paz Pabst. Back heel kick off the second rope, Jericho goes down. Chris Jericho is in trouble. Paz Driver(Spear)!!!

2120905417_1.gif

That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Paz Pabst climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory. Could this make him the number one contender?!?

Backstage Segment - Gazelle and Copeland are backstage doing an interview. Gazelle tells Copeland to go rest after his match leaving her alone. She begins talking to Marty Jay and doesn't notice Chris Jericho come out of the door behind them. He attacks, leaving Gazelle down and out! Chris Jericho moves in for the kill. Codebreaker! Chris Jericho leaves, his message having been made. Los Edge won’t go quiet about this!

CM Punk vs Bryan Danielson - Singles - WWE Championship Title Match

Bryan Danielson walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from CM Punk after climbing off the turnbuckle from his entrance . Bryan reverses a waistlock. Armbar takedown from Bryan Danielson, nicely done. Bryan whips CM Punk into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! Bryan Danielson scores with a released tiger suplex on CM Punk. Cover, but there's no one to count for Bryan Danielson. CM Punk blocks a right hand and fires back. Stun Gun from CM Punk! CM Punk hits a delayed suplex on Bryan. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. CM Punk hits a swinging DDT on Bryan Danielson. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Bryan Danielson ducks a clothesline attempt. Suplex into a front slam from Bryan. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Bryan looks shocked. Bryan walks into a trip. Bryan Danielson slams CM Punk, who rolls onto his stomach. What is CM Punk doing? Bryan Danielson picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises CM Punk up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! CM Punk is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that CM Punk had taken a brass knuckles out of his tights and placed them on his fists! Bryan Danielson must have been punched with those knuckles while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Bryan must not have known what hit him!!! Punk offers a hand to Danielson whose laying out on the canvas...but he spits at CM Punk and walks off on his own.

Will post an end of month (July's over) update tomorrow or later tonight. Hope you enjoy Blackout!

Sorry for lack of updates, have been swamped with End of course exams, tests and term papers. Will work on this tonight and try to have the next card at least posted. Sorry for the lack of activity. Hope I didn't loose any interest

Glory or Nothing #5 Card

Co-Main Event : FiveStar Attraction/John Copeland vs CMack/Sinister Youth

Main Event : Paz Pabst vs Bryan Danielson

Christian vs Kommissar Bykov

CM Punk vs Zack Ryder

I lost :(

I thought I was more of a good guy than is being portrayed here :P

Your guy was tired of being passed up so he joined a stable that is wanting to conquer all the main titles. You're not really bad, more so tweener trying to be successful (similar to shawn michaels in DX)

Monthly DayOne Wrestling Update!

This is the first month of DayOne Wrestling’s “official” forming of the organization. D1W has come along way in this short period of time. They’re currently an impendent wrestling company that mostly showcases its talents in the Midwest. With their last 5 shows being within Illinois its considered their stomping grounds along with other Indy shows. Currently D1W has huge names such as CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Edge, Christian, Paz Pabst, DaVonte Crush and others. They have been the most entertaining company these past weeks as far as creativity has gone.

Title Transactions

Tag Team Titles – Sinsiter Youth winning the Tag Team Tournament

Intercontinental Title – Sheamus winning at the first show in a 10 man over the top rope battle royal then loses the title at the months PPV (BlackOut) in a Cage Match.

WWE Championship – CM Punk brought the belt over from WWE after his contract ran out.

Day1Wrestling Hardcore Title – Vacant

Day1Wrestling Television Title – Vacant

Day1 Championship Wrestling – Vacant

The Monthly Top 10!

Every month I’m going to post a top 10 in a certain category. This one just happens to be Speed

1. Paul London
  2. Paz Pabst
  3. John Copeland
  4. CMack
  5. Macson Dar Stevenson
  6. Brian Kendrick
  7. Bryan Danielson
  8. El Gringo Loco
  9. CM Punk
  10. Chris Hero

Injury Updates

HeadHunter A has one week left before he can return, however we may see him before he’s 100% healed.

Paul London still has a long way to go, He will have surgery sometime at the end of this month. Afterwards he will go into rehab in 3 months.

Financials

I’ll post our financial income as well as expenditures.

Tick Sales – $15,180

Sponsorship Money – 330,000

Merchandise Sales – 96,000

Expenditures

Worker Costs – 27,000

Production and Staff Costs – 225,000

Merchandise Costs – 80,000

Advertising Costs – 250,000.

We lost 140,820 dollars this month. We will need to cut our expenditures somehow to gain a profit to keep the company afloat.

This Month’s Birthdays

Dolph Ziggler turning 32.

PPV Turn Outs

Blackout! was attended by 345 people!

We made $6900 from ticket sales.

I'll try to have a card posted tonight. I'm going to work on pumping out two cards a week now.

August 1st, 2011. "www.DayOneWrestling.Ko"

With one two days until the 5th Glory Or Nothing, which will be the first show to take place after DayOneWrestlings first PPV, the company has decided to cut the prices in half for this show only which will be held in Chicago Heights, Illinois. Tickets which are normally 10 dollars per person will be 5 and children will get in at 3 dollars to increase attendance as well as ambience and emotion into the arenas. There has recently been a large lack of crowd noise, however, this does not mean the crowd doesnt love the shows, It is just directed towards the fact that with the talent D1Wrestling has they should be and would like to be entertaining larger audiences. We shall see how this new gimmick and price reduction works out for the company who lost money last month, Yet it didnt even dent the pockets of the organization.

Recap!

Last night at Blackout! CM Punk retained his WWE Championship title against Bryan Danielson. After a "successful" title defense CM Punk had a word with an interviewer backstage. Punk said "I will do what ever it takes to keep the title around his waist and if that means bending the rules then he will do what it must." Punk later went on to say that "Champions before me and im sure champions after me will compete at the very best they can be. We are not always 100% to compete and we're damn sure not always 100% positive we willl walk out of the arena on our own two feet by ourselves, however, I know damn well that no matter what I will not do what ever it takes to have the best advantage I can to leave with my name still on this belt. To be a champion means you did everything in your power to not only entertain but to show supremacy. I am superior and I showed it here tonight. No more questions, I've got places I need to be. Good day pal!" Punk, who last night was seen holding a celebratory party at a relatively close resturaunt signed a few signatures and chatted a bit before seen entering a vehicle and driving off. Hes reported to have a match Wednesday at Glory Or Nothing.

Kommisar Bykov had a successful night Sunday against Sheamus (previous Intercontinental Champion). Kommisar who took home the I.C. title in a Cage Match showed not only dominance against the Irish Fighter but total destruction and no regard for human life. Kommissar who not only has brute strength, but is one of the most agile big men and someon who could brawl with just about anyone on the current roster. Kommisar is a force that seems invincible now, much like the man him self dont expect the title to move anytime soon.

Edge was the special guest referee last night in a match with a recently recruited superstar Macson Dar Stevenson who faced off against Christian. Even thoguh Macson did get a hand from Edge and was practically handed the victory Macson showed up some really nice talent that could be developed in the next few months that could possibly land him a title shot. He's a small guy, yet lanky who is quick and can hit you from any angle at any moment. Christian put up a good fight and was on the defensive most of the fight but showed some offense and looked very promising up until a turn of events that ended up costing him the match and possibly a friendship. There's not been much word yet on the relationship between Edge and Christian but if I was a betting man (which im not Mr.Watts!) I would say its hotter then hell its self.

John Copeland and Paz Pabst were both victorious last night over their opponents Chris Jericho and CMack (Member of Sinister's Youth). Copeland who seemed to not have a remorse of sympathy for his opponent barely gave him breathing room at all and the aftermath of the match showed exactly how he feels for the well being of CMack. Paz, who looked unstoppable against Jericho may be in for a title shot in the future. Paz is currently viewed by most fans as the number one contender for a shot at the D1Wrestling Championship Title, which is currently vacant. While it is still under discussion by the board of directors many people believe Pabst will be issued a statement and date of which he will have his title match. Many believe it will be sometime this month. Jericho's not planned to tour with Fozzy until next year around March-April.

Thats all the news we have on Blackout! folks, read our articles next time!

~Sir Lancelot Du Marc~

August 2nd, 2011. "www.DayOneWrestling.ko"

DayOneWrestling has recently received news from the online network that was streaming their shows that this will be the last show that will be televised on their website. WWE who has been irate the last two weeks about how the whole CM Punk fiasco went down reached out to the owner of TV-MA Online Streaming and had bribe a large sum of money for our contract to be bought out. WWE then went ahead and has their show NXT-Redemtion to start being streamed August 10th. DayOneWrestling has only one other show this month with this contract ended, which is actually a PPV "August's Rush". After August 14th, D1Wrestling will look for a network to host their show. If one is not found by the end of August they will ditch their PPV's and start holding large weekly events every Wednesday. This should give the roster a vacation as well as help heal any preexisting injuries.

Glory Or Nothing #5

GloryOrNothing5.jpg

August 3rd, 2011.

Chicago Heights, Illinois

Ring Segment

Sinister Youth are in the ring, celebrating their recent success. Out from backstage comes Five Star Attraction, and they attack. The short brawl ends with Ted DiBiase being thrown off the platform they were using, and Cody Rhodes getting put through a table at ringside. Five Star Attraction have made their point.

Host Segment

Macson Dar Stevenson is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guests are Edge and Christian. They make separate entrances, and stand on opposite sides of Mac. It doesn't take long before Sundays match is mentioned and how edge screwed Christian out of a match! Insults begin to start flying, and soon Macson Dar Stevenson is shoved aside, and the two workers brawl, taking most of the set with them. Mac does not look happy as he surveys the damage to the set. Edge grabs a microphone and books a match for Christian tonight against Kommissar Bykov. Edge seems to not have a care in the world for his ex-best friend. Christian will have a handful of hurt coming his way.

CM Punk vs Zack Ryder – Singles

Fallaway slam by Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. CM Punk fights out of a grapple. Ryder gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from CM Punk. Ryder gets caught with a short powerbomb from CM Punk. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Belly to belly off the top rope, Ryder may be dead! Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Vertical suplex by CM Punk. Ryder counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Full nelson slam! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Zack Ryder turns CM Punk inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Zack Ryder with a spinning neckbreaker on CM Punk. CM Punk takes a dropkick from Zack Ryder in the corner.

sXvQl.gif Zack Ryder misses a big legdrop. CM Punk snap suplexes Ryder. Ryder gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Zack Ryder can barely stand. Go To Sleep! Bryan Danielson quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! CM Punk turns around. Bryan Danielson drops CM Punk to the canvas. Bryan Danielson quickly locks on the LeBell Lock! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Bryan! Bryan Danielson has a chair. CM Punk stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. Bryan sets the chair up, then picks up CM Punk. He gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending him face first into the chair! Bryan Danielson has left CM Punk down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault! Medics hit the ring and quickly put Punk on a stretcher and take him to the back for immediate attention.

Backstage Segment

John Copeland is backstage hyping Paz for the match. Eventually he leaves the room to get a bottle of water for Pabst, when CMack comes out from the door beside. They trade insults, and look ready to begin fighting when numerous backstage crew members, other backstage officials, and wrestlers in the radius notice and hold them apart so that they can't go at it.

Ring Segment

Edge is in the ring, and announces that he has signed a new wrestler to his show. Out comes Holly Brooklyn, who plays to the crowd from the sound stage. Edge remains in the ring, looking pleased with this new signing. Edge notes that she will have a match next week against Leyla.

k980j.gif

Ring Segment

CM Punk is in the ring, carrying the WWE Championship Title belt. Punk, who has a bandage over his forehead due from the assault earlier in the night by Bryan, begins to call out Danielson. Bryan Danielson comes down and gets in the ring. After a few words, Bryan grabs the belt and waffles the champion with it, knocking him out. Bryan Danielson poses above him, the belt in his hands. He eventually throws it by the side of Punk and sends a spitball hurling at both of them

UnvkQ.gif, eventually leaving the ring to get ready for his match later tonight. Punk looks like he’s out yet again.

Christian vs Kommissar Bykov - Singles

The Kommis gets slammed. The Kommis receives some punishment. Back elbow connects, The Kommis staggers backward. Rude Awakening on Kommissar Bykov by Christian. Kommissar Bykov blocks a right hand and fires back. Kommissar Bykov with a spinning neckbreaker on Christian. Kommissar Bykov hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Kommissar Bykov gets taken down out of nowhere. Christian scores with a face jam. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Short powerbomb by Christian. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Christian looks shocked. Christian misses a big legdrop. Christian receives some punishment. Christian blocks a suplex attempt. Big backdrop on The Kommis, executed well. Sheamus just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Kommissar Bykov gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Christian takes some shots at The Kommis as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. We have three grapplers in the ring, as Christian, Kommissar Bykov and Sheamus look at each other. Before the inevitable brawl erupts, a host of referees hit the ring to keep them apart. Kommissar sends multiple referees flying over the ropes and out to the ring trying to get to Sheamus whose doing the same

kxQUg.gif. Martin Dufresne comes out from backstage and announced next week there will be a triple threat match for the Intercontinental title.

Reginald Boss, Colt Cabana, and John Copeland vs Sinister Youth - Six Man Tag

Armbar takedown from Ted DiBiase, nicely done. Ted DiBiase with a spinning neckbreaker on BOSS. Tag between Ted DiBiase and CMack. Hard back suplex on BOSS. BOSS takes a hurrancarana. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag to Cody Rhodes. Mack \ Rhodes whip BOSS into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Running knee lift from Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes misses a clothesline. BOSS drives a thrust kick into the chest of Rhodes. BOSS tags out to Colt Cabana. Cabana drives a thrust kick into the chest of Rhodes. Rhodes gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Gut buster, Rhodes hits hard. Tag to John Copeland. John Copeland scores with a back heel kick on Rhodes. Flying elbow from John Copeland. Rhodes counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tag between Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. Big dropkick by Ted DiBiase, who got good elevation. Ted Dibiase goes to the top rope for a shooting star press but completely misses!

WvK1C.gif Tag to Reginald Boss. Dropkick connects, DiBiase goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, DiBiase is down. Chris Hero comes running down the aisle with a chair! DiBiase and Reginald Boss continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Chris Hero slides in and prepares to swing the chair...but Reginald Boss moves! Chris Hero accidentally blasts DiBiase with a chair to the head! Reginald Boss throws Chris Hero out of the ring! Reginald Boss sets Ted DiBiase up in the corner. Dead Presidents! 1....2....3. CMack and John Copeland who are outside the ring continue fighting ignoring the bell. Copeland has the upper hand and bashes CMacks face into the announcers table, eventually throwing him to the side and ripping off the décor and cover. CMack who recovers turns John around and hits him with a high kick to the head.

SmYMI.gif

Mack grabs the chair used earlier and smacks Copeland over the head with it as he tries to get up. CMack exits through the crowd as he taunts Copeland.

Backstage Segment

Chris Jericho is walking backstage, when he meets Paz Pabst. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Paz Pabst vs Bryan Danielson – Singles

Armbar takedown from Bryan Danielson, nicely done. Paz gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Bryan. Paz gets caught with a short powerbomb from Bryan. Flying elbow from Bryan Danielson. Paz kicks Bryan Danielson in the gut to reverse the momentum. Legsweep out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Bryan counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Second rope splash by Bryan. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Bryan Danielson with a reverse suplex. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Paz pushes out of a Bryan Danielson hold. Dropkick connects, Bryan goes down. Bryan counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Vertical suplex by Bryan Danielson. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Paz Pabst knocks Bryan to the outside, then signals for the Paz Driver. He reaches out of the ring for Bryan Danielson...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Bryan sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Bryan celebrates and eventually leaving the hurt Paz Pabst down and out. Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle with a chair! Paz Pabst is just about to leave the ring after regaining consciousness...and only just manages to duck in time to avoid Jericho hitting a brutal chair shot! Paz Pabst knocks the chair away. Paz Pabst spins Jericho around. Paz Pabst hits the Paz Driver

kpTup.gif!

Chris Jericho tried an ambush, but it has backfired.

Backstage Segment

Martin Oscar Dufresne is backstage, and announces that at the next show we will see Paz Pabst, Bryan Danielson, and Chris Jericho compete in a triangle match for the DayOne Wrestling Championship.

I say our new network be Oprah's. Imagine finally targeting the untapped demographic.

I've sent out tapes to a few networks. Waiting for a reply to them. I'd love a live show, would give us good image which would boost us to national I believe is our next step. We're sadly not even in the top 10 promotions. I think i'll do a update on the top 20 and where we're listed sometime this weekend.

I'll post August's Rush PPV tomorrow, I have it done. Here's the poster for it along with the card so far

Main Event - Paz Pabst vs. Chris Jericho vs. Bryan Danielson - Triple Threat *DayOneWrestling Championship Title*

Co-Main Event - Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Kommissar Bykov© - Triple Threat * Intercontinental Championship Title*

Opener - Sinister Youth vs. Five Star Attraction - Tables *DayOneWrestling Tag Team Titles*

10 Man Battle Royal - *DayOneWrestling BareBones Championship Title*

Bronson Box vs. Davonte Crush - I Quit

August 9th, 2011. "www.DayOneWrestling.ko"

With August's Rush, D1Wrestlings August PPV, about to be underway in the next few days they had received their shows last statistics. Glory Or Nothing #5 had received a 0.01 rating, The attendance level was 156 people and we made $2340 from ticket sales. No wonder TV-MA Online wasn't that resistant to cut ends and move onto something new. Perhaps many people were unaware of the show being televised or if the production team themselves did not promote it enough. With this all in the past and looking toward the future or the organization Bill Watts has sent out a statement that August's Rush will be hosted live, outside in downtown Chicago in the middle of Grant Park. Tickets will be full price, however you can see from aerial views inside of buildings around the park. This may be a great promotional invitation to all previous and new fans.

Will post the PPV tomorrow night/evening. I had it done need to add pictures and edit it a bit. It's good though

Augusts Rush

AugustsRush1.jpg

Downtown Chicago – Grant Park

August 14th, 2011.

Ring Segment

Sheamus is in the ring hyping up his match tonight in the triple threat for the D1W I.C. Title. He begins to talk about his competitors and how he knows all of Kommissars weaknesses now and he has been training, nothing will phase him. The lights black out, yellow screening lights come on and a blast of fireworks fly out from the stage Kommissar Bykov comes out, and attacks. Kommissar Bykov gets the upper hand. Sheamus is in trouble. Spetsnaz Execution...but Sheamus gets straight back up!!! Kommissar Bykov continues an assault but gets hit with a brogue kick and gets thrown out the ring, Sheamus just shrugged off his finisher! Whatever will Kommissar do later tonight?!

Five Star Attraction vs Sinister Youth© – Tables *DayOneWrestling World Tag Team Title Match*

Ted DiBiase with a spinning neckbreaker on Cabana. Flapjack from Rhodes. Sinister Youth whip Cabana into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Ted DiBiase goes to slam BOSS through a table, but he manages to escape through the back side and slams BOSS’s face on the table. Colt Cabana fights out of a grapple. Big dropkick by Reginald Boss, who got good elevation. Reginald Boss goes to suplex DiBiase through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Delayed brainbuster suplex. BOSS sets up the table, then grabs Ted DiBiase and climbs up. Tiger driver through the table, the match is over! Five Star Attraction are making their way back down the aisle...but get jumped by Third Dimension! Colt Cabana gets dropped throat-first onto the guard rail from Jojo, and then BOSS is double suplexed on the entrance ramp by Martin Dufresne! Third Dimension storm the ring...and attack Sinister Youth as well! DiBiase gets wiped out with the Dimension Extension! Cody Rhodes doesn't fair any better, and gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. Third Dimension have destroyed both teams and stands in the ring as the only tag team left in the ring with the tag titles, could this be a challenge?!

Backstage segment

John Copeland is backstage with Sir Lancelot Du Marc,

WWW.DayOneWrestling.ko’s head blog writer. He talked trash about CMack and how a few weeks ago at Blackout! This feud should have been over with how easily and impressively he demolished CMack without breaking a sweat. Copeland believes that after tonight, when he becomes DayOneWrestling’s BareBones Champion that Bill Watts, Edge, The Hart Brothers, Development, The writers and every individual backstage will bow to his prestige.

10 Man Over the Top Rope Hardcore Battle Royal *DayOneWrestling BareBones Championship Title Match*El Gringo Loco, Zack Ryder, Macson Dar Stevenson, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Hero, CMack, John Copeland, Brian Kendrick, Head Hunter B

El Gringo Loco walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from John Copeland. El Gringo Loco gets up and instantly hit with a super kick from Copeland sending him over the top rope. (Elimination # 1) “Jeez Aaron Blaze, That may have been the quickest elimination in any battle royal ever!” said Holly Hearse. Bodyslam by Ryder to Chris Hero. Kendrick takes a headbutt from Zack Ryder. Macson Dar Stevenson strikes Ambrose. Mac tries to eliminate Dean Ambrose, who hangs on to the top rope! John hits a dropkick on Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder gets thrown over the top rope by John! (Elimination # 2) Ziggler hits a right hand. Running knee lift from Dolph Ziggler. Chris Hero tastes a high angle back suplex. CMack bundles Brian Kendrick over the top rope! (Elimination # 3) Macson Dar Stevenson strikes Ziggler. Mac bundles Dolph Ziggler over the top rope! (Elimination # 4) B walks into a high dropkick from Brian Kendrick. Kendrick bundles Headhunter B over the top rope! (Elimination # 5) Copeland and CMack square up and lock arms after Mack hit John from the back with a big axe fist. They eventually end up in a corner where CMack ends up against the turnbuckles with Copeland hitting him with lefts! 1..2..3..4.. “These fists look deadly!”..5..6.. “CMack can’t possibly be conscious after these.” The crowd totally into this fight continuous the count -7…8..9..”WHAT A HIT!” Chris Hero hits John in the back with a Kendo Stick. Mack and Hero grab John and start to throw him over the side when Macson picks up the stick and blasts CMack right over the head, busting him wide open. Mack falls to the floor and rolls outside the ring into a corner holding his head. Macson Dar Stevenson with a reverse suplex on Chris Hero. Copeland climbs back into the ring. Spinning back kick from John Copeland to Chris Hero. Chris Hero gets eliminated by John! (Elimination # 6) Mac hits a dropkick on Dean Ambrose. Mac backdrops Dean Ambrose over the top rope! (Elimination # 7) The last two men in the ring! Macson vs. Copeland!. Mac tries to wrap up Copeland but shoots to early and gets kicked right to the temple from John. Copeland grabs him by the roots of his hair and brings him to his feet and hits him with an uppercut then a few low kicks to the knees. He sends Macson running into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Macson ducks! Macson hits Copeland with a cross body! Macson grabs a steel garbage lid and brings the pain to Johns back! John leans on the ropes for support to get up when Macson moves backward!!! Here it comes, SPEAR!! Wait no!! Copeland pulled down the top rope and Macson went flying outside.(Elimination # 8) Copeland, whose going nuts in the ring begins to celebrate by throwing everything out the ring. Copeland goes to the turnbuckle calling for a microphone when Mack, who never got thrown over the top ropes slides back into the ring with a steel chair and blasts John ring into the back! Copeland falls right over the top ropes hitting his already hurt back on the apron on the way down. John Copeland is eliminated by Mack! Mack doesn’t look like he’s done!!! He goes to the outside and drag Copeland back into the ring, MACK CITY!!

q2gZn.gif

“Could this be a exclamation point to the statements made earlier in the night Hearse?” said Blaze

Bronson Box vs DaVonte Crush – I Quit

Crushenato gets slammed. Bodyslam by Boxer. Bronson Box with a spinning neckbreaker on Crushenato. Crushenato backdrops Bronson Box out of a piledriver attempt. DaVonte Crush hits a bulldog off the ropes. Boxer backdrops DaVonte Crush out of a piledriver attempt. Powerslam from Bronson Box. Death valley driver by Bronson Box. Crushenato counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Stiff chop lights up Boxer. Boxer powers out of a headlock. Running knee lift from Bronson Box. Crushenato pushes out of a Bronson Box hold. DaVonte Crush climbs to the top rope...but Boxer gets back up, and climbs out onto the apron! Crushenato gets grabbed...and gets pressed from the top rope all the way to the outside, through the announcer's table!

tumblr_m3bxwrkggJ1qzwhb0o1_400.gif

Boxer climbs out with a microphone and asks DaVonte Crush...who has no choice but to quit! The impact of that last fall was too great. Bronson Box goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Ring Segment

Edge has come out from the back with a microphone in his hand and takes a seat right in the middle of the ring. Edge shows a clip of the past few weeks matches involving Christian. He says that within every single on you can see clearly he doesn’t deserve to be in a title match tonight and he wouldn’t have, but its good television. Christian doesn’t stand a chance tonight against two monsters. Christian begged me for a cage match a few weeks ago, He didn’t want me to interfere, or anyone for that matter. He has his wish now and I hope he enjoys it, and I refuse to move until Christian comes down to the ring and apologizes for attacking me two weeks back. Out comes Christian who hits the ring and kicks off a brawl, eventually sending Edge running for cover and out of the ring. The cage begins to lower and Christian rolls out of the ring, witnessing the fate he about to witness.

Kommissar Bykov© vs Sheamus vs Christian – Cage Match *DayOneWrestling Intercontinental Championship Title*

Sheamus receives some punishment from Kommissar with lefts and rights. Christian, whose watching to go at it, waits for them to occupy themselves to try and climb out as soon as they turn their backs. Kommissar realizes it’s a triple threat and rushes to the cage and grabs Christian by the tights slamming him back to the ground, Christian slowly crawls back into the turnbuckle.. Kommissar Bykov fights out of a grapple that Sheamus puts him in from behind.. Kommissar Bykov drives Sheamus into the cage side. Suplex right infront of Christian. Christian climbs the cage...but Kommissar Bykov is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Fallaway slam by Sheamus. Christian reverses a waistlock. Kommissar Bykov scoops up Sheamus. Christian bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Massive lariat. Christian throws The Kommis into the cage, but he bounces right off like it was nothing! CLOTHSLINE from Kommis to Christian! “He looked like a helicopter there Hearse” said Blaze. Kommissar walks into a full nelson slam by Sheamus but he blocks it halfway in the air and ends up hitting a flying DDT!! Sheamus looks out of it, “He did not expect that from Kommis, NO ONE EXPECTED THAT FROM KOMMIS” said Blaze. Kommissar and Sheamus look drained! Christian whose still recovering from the clothesline reaches his feet and covers Kommis 1..2.- CLOSE FALL! Christian is in shock! He crawls over to Sheamus and covers him, 1..2..Thr--- NO! Kommis pulls Christian off of him by the ankle! Kommis puts Christian into an ankle lock, HES TAPPING!!

Lytle-knee-bars-Foster.gif

The Kommis wins! Kommis retains the Intercontinental Title!

Backstage Segment

CM Punk is backstage.

62682_o.gif

He rips into Bryan Danielson. He begins to trash Bryans Ring Of Honor days, how he became nothing in WWE and that Punk is the more established wrestler, therefore, making him more superior and better rounded. Punk then looks at the title makes it very clear there’s a reason why its engraved “CM Punk” not some pathetic wrestler on this wrestler. The main event tonight isn’t the superior belt, it’s the lesser one, the stepping stone to what I’m holding. Whoever shall win tonight will never, ever, EVER be able to compete at the level I do.

Paz Pabst vs Chris Jericho vs Bryan Danielson – Triangle Match *DayOneWrestling Championship Title*

Chris Jericho and Paz Pabst both instantly stop Danielson off the bat, It looks like they have formed an alliance for the time being, both realizing that if he couldn’t beat Punk he wouldn’t stand a chance against either of them...now the Danielson is out of the ring, its one on one for the moment. Jericho and Pabst lock up, Jericho is sent into the rope and hits a flying wheelcart kick to Paz. Paz hops up instantly like it didn’t hurt. Paz Pabst uses a forearm to the face. Jericho reverses a waistlock. Stun Gun from Chris Jericho! Flying cross body off the top rope!

wwe-raw-20120508023419333.gif

Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Second rope flying axe handle, from Brian to Jericho. Bryan slips out the back of a Paz Pabst bodyslam. Danielson and Jericho whip Paz into the corner. Chris Jericho whips Bryan Danielson in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Face-first suplex from Jericho. Big forearm by Bryan Danielson. Bryan drops an elbow...but misses. Hard impact russian legsweep by Jericho. Paz and Bryan go at it while Jericho is outside hurt from missing a lionsault and sliding right through the ropes. Paz and Bryan lock up, Bryan drop toeholds Paz an gets it to a floor game. Bryan locks up a figure four but Paz breaks it with rights to the head. The referee checks outside to make sure Jerichos okay, It looks like Jericho can barely walk and he’s getting helped up to his feet. Paz goes for a flying senton, but misses. Bryan gets up and hits Paz with a shinning wizard!!

2374088789_1.gif

CM Punk comes running down the aisle dashes for the ring! Bryan covers Paz 1..2.., NO! Punk pulls Bryan off and outside of the ring, throwing him into the ring post. Jericho see’s whats going on behind the referee, he begins to get to his feet rather quickly. Bryan bounces directly off! GO TO SLEEP!

1232186_o.gif

Jericho climbs the turnbuckle and hits Paz Pabst, whose still laid out from the shining wizard, with a moonsault! Pin : 1....2....3! Jericho defeats Paz.

Kommissar Bykov© vs Sheamus vs Christian – Cage Match *DayOneWrestling Intercontinental Championship Title*

Sheamus receives some punishment from Kommissar with lefts and rights. Christian, whose watching to go at it, waits for them to occupy themselves to try and climb out as soon as they turn their backs. Kommissar realizes it’s a triple threat and rushes to the cage and grabs Christian by the tights slamming him back to the ground, Christian slowly crawls back into the turnbuckle.. Kommissar Bykov fights out of a grapple that Sheamus puts him in from behind.. Kommissar Bykov drives Sheamus into the cage side. Suplex right infront of Christian. Christian climbs the cage...but Kommissar Bykov is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Fallaway slam by Sheamus. Christian reverses a waistlock. Kommissar Bykov scoops up Sheamus. Christian bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Massive lariat. Christian throws The Kommis into the cage, but he bounces right off like it was nothing! CLOTHSLINE from Kommis to Christian! “He looked like a helicopter there Hearse” said Blaze. Kommissar walks into a full nelson slam by Sheamus but he blocks it halfway in the air and ends up hitting a flying DDT!! Sheamus looks out of it, “He did not expect that from Kommis, NO ONE EXPECTED THAT FROM KOMMIS” said Blaze. Kommissar and Sheamus look drained! Christian whose still recovering from the clothesline reaches his feet and covers Kommis 1..2.- CLOSE FALL! Christian is in shock! He crawls over to Sheamus and covers him, 1..2..Thr--- NO! Kommis pulls Christian off of him by the ankle! Kommis puts Christian into an ankle lock, HES TAPPING!!

Lytle-knee-bars-Foster.gif

The Kommis wins! Kommis retains the Intercontinental Title!

Backstage Segment

CM Punk is backstage.

62682_o.gif

He rips into Bryan Danielson. He begins to trash Bryans Ring Of Honor days, how he became nothing in WWE and that Punk is the more established wrestler, therefore, making him more superior and better rounded. Punk then looks at the title makes it very clear there’s a reason why its engraved “CM Punk” not some pathetic wrestler on this wrestler. The main event tonight isn’t the superior belt, it’s the lesser one, the stepping stone to what I’m holding. Whoever shall win tonight will never, ever, EVER be able to compete at the level I do.

Paz Pabst vs Chris Jericho vs Bryan Danielson – Triangle Match *DayOneWrestling Championship Title*

Chris Jericho and Paz Pabst both instantly stop Danielson off the bat, It looks like they have formed an alliance for the time being, both realizing that if he couldn’t beat Punk he wouldn’t stand a chance against either of them...now the Danielson is out of the ring, its one on one for the moment. Jericho and Pabst lock up, Jericho is sent into the rope and hits a flying wheelcart kick to Paz. Paz hops up instantly like it didn’t hurt. Paz Pabst uses a forearm to the face. Jericho reverses a waistlock. Stun Gun from Chris Jericho! Flying cross body off the top rope!

wwe-raw-20120508023419333.gif

Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Second rope flying axe handle, from Brian to Jericho. Bryan slips out the back of a Paz Pabst bodyslam. Danielson and Jericho whip Paz into the corner. Chris Jericho whips Bryan Danielson in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Face-first suplex from Jericho. Big forearm by Bryan Danielson. Bryan drops an elbow...but misses. Hard impact russian legsweep by Jericho. Paz and Bryan go at it while Jericho is outside hurt from missing a lionsault and sliding right through the ropes. Paz and Bryan lock up, Bryan drop toeholds Paz an gets it to a floor game. Bryan locks up a figure four but Paz breaks it with rights to the head. The referee checks outside to make sure Jerichos okay, It looks like Jericho can barely walk and he’s getting helped up to his feet. Paz goes for a flying senton, but misses. Bryan gets up and hits Paz with a shinning wizard!!

2374088789_1.gif

CM Punk comes running down the aisle dashes for the ring! Bryan covers Paz 1..2.., NO! Punk pulls Bryan off and outside of the ring, throwing him into the ring post. Jericho see’s whats going on behind the referee, he begins to get to his feet rather quickly. Bryan bounces directly off! GO TO SLEEP!

1232186_o.gif

Jericho climbs the turnbuckle and hits Paz Pabst, whose still laid out from the shining wizard, with a moonsault! Pin : 1....2....3! Jericho defeats Paz.