sexyama

DayOne Wrestling [EWR] *A New Era On The Horizon*

415 posts in this topic

Premier : Glory Or Nothing

July6th2011.jpg

6pm. Eastern, July 6th 2011.

Joilet, Illinois at Inwood Ice Arena Ice Skating Rink.

Tickets - 15$

Matches

Opener : Kinetic Energy (Paul London/Brian Kendrick) vs. The Headhunters (Head Hunter A&B)

Second Match : Five Star Attraction (Reginald BOSS/Colt Cabana) vs Blood Brothers (Ace Bennett, Rick Bennett)

10 Man Anything Goes, Over The Top Rope and Falls Count Anywhere Battle Royal

featuring (Martin Oscar Dufresne, JoJo, Kommisar Bykov, El Gringo Loco, DaVonte Crush, Bronson Box, Chris Hero, Paul London, Ace Bennett, Rick Bennett) *Intercontinental Title*

Co-Main Event : Hollywood Express (Sheamus, Zack Ryder) vs Sinister Youth (Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes)

Main Event : Los Edge (Paz Pabst, John Copeland) vs Christian/Dolph Ziggler

So is EWR only PPV's or are there weekly matches in between?

Weekly, Imagine something like WCW, ECW, WWE.

Similar booking to that, I could do just PPV's though, however it will be weekly as well for now.

I guess it's too late to make a character.

fill out the information in the sign up thread and PM me it. I'll try to find a character who matches up to your requests who are free agents.

You should keep it weekly. This seems like it'll be fun so far!

Intercontinental Champion Bykov sounds intriguing :]

Thank you I wasnt sure.

I have the results of the show, I'm writing out the storyline and matches right now.

I'll post them soon :daydream:

July6th2011.jpg

6pm. Eastern, July 6th 2011.

Joilet, Illinois at Inwood Ice Arena Ice Skating Rink.

Tickets - 15$

Opener : Kinetic Energy (Paul London/Brian Kendrick) vs. The Headhunters (HeadHunterA&B) TLC Match

Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. DDT from the top rope by Brian Kendrick. That looked brutal. London hits a face jam on Headhunter B onto a chair. Brian Kendrick scoops up B. London bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Headhunter A gets sent flying to the outside. Meanwhile, Headhunter B is climbing the ladder! Kinetic Energy see it...and runs forward, knocking the ladder over! B gets sent from the ladder, over the top rope to the outside crashing through the announcing table!!! Kinetic Energy set the ladder up, and climb up to claim the prize and get the victory! JoJo \ M.O.D. come running down into the ring. They nail Headhunter A from behind and hit the Super Bomb! They then drag Headhunter A to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the table set up outside near the ramp with a double slam! Jo \ M.O.D. have destroyed The Headhunters! Paul London and Brian Kendrick continue to stay in the ring celebrating their recent success and advancement in the Tag Team Tournament for the DayOne Wrestling Tag Team Titles.

.8401m.jpg

Segment : Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase are backstage in their locker room, hanging out, chatting about tonight's show, we catch the end of the conversation but it seems they have a scheme tonight.

Cody-Rhodes-Pictures-45.jpg

Second Match: Five Star Attraction (Reginald BOSS/Colt Cabana) vs Blood Brothers (Ace Bennett, Rick Bennett) Ladder Match

Cabana hits a great swinging DDT on Ace Bennett. Reginald Boss snap suplexes R. Bennett...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Reginald Boss scoops up R. Bennett. Cabana bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Reginald Boss sets Ace Bennett up in the corner. Dead Presidents! Perfectly executed! Rick Bennett gets knocked to the ground by Cabana. Here it comes...Billy Goat's Curse! Rick Bennett is almost unconscious with pain! Reginald Boss and Colt Cabana go up the ladder and grab the prize for the win. Five Star Attraction go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win. That was without ease Holly, Blood Brothers stood no chance against Five Star Attraction!

FiveStarAttraction.jpg

Backstage Segment : Backstage, a crowd is forming around Ace Bennett, who has been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics come over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack. It doesn’t look like he can compete tonight in the 10 man battle royal for the Intercontinental Championship.

Fans+Crowd+Pubs+Watch+Champions+League+Final+A6pY0rTx-Ctl.jpg

Ring Segment : CM Punk is in the ring, and he calls out Bryan Danielson about being the “Best In The World”. Punk claims to be the best you have to beat the best. There is no response, so CM Punk walks off backstage to find him. The Camera follows him through the curtains as he’s asking where Bryan is.

Cm-Punk-the-The-Nexus-leader-cm-punk-17997805-341-384_original_crop_340x234.jpg?1294774591

Backstage Segment : Macson Dar Stevenson and Sir Lancelot Du Marc are backstage in the locker rooms trying to find a replacement for Ace Bennett in the Battle Royal. Everyone they found was either off tonight or already had a match and refused to be double booked. Over hearing the conversation Sheamus stepped up. “A title match aye? I accept, Just another 9 peoples asses I get to whoop.”

33z4ish.jpg

Ring Segment : El Gringo Loco’s music hits. He begins to make his way down the ramp, when he gets attacked by DaVonte Crush. A beating follows, until Bronson Box runs out from the back and makes the save by saving El Gringo Loco from the wrath of The Crushenator, signifying his face turn, as well as starting off the 10 Man Anything Goes, Over The Top Rope and Falls Count Anywhere Battle Royal!

Ryback-Skip-Sheffield-skip-sheffield-28632737-600-400.jpg

10 Man Anything Goes, Over The Top Rope and Falls Count Anywhere Battle Royal

featuring (Martin Oscar Dufresne, JoJo, Kommisar Bykov, El Gringo Loco, DaVonte Crush, Bronson Box, Chris Hero, Paul London, Sheamus, Rick Bennett)

Flying shoulder tackle by The Kommis sends M.O.D. to the mat. Martin Oscar Dufresne got bundled out by The Kommis. (Elimination # 1)

Channeling the spirit of Misawa, DaVonte Crush uses a forearm to the face. Rick Bennett got bundled out by Crushenato. (Elimination # 2)

Back suplex on The Kommis, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. The Kommis gets caught with a short powerbomb from Chris Hero. Crushenato receives some punishment. Death valley driver by Sheamus, DaVonte Crush is down and hurt. Chris Hero receives some punishment. Chris Hero was eliminated by Boxer. (Elimination # 3)

Big backdrop on Sheamus, executed well. Crushenato tried to eliminate Sheamus, who hung onto the top rope. Fallaway slam by JoJo. Jo went for the elimination, but Kommissar Bykov held on to the ropes. Stiff chop lights up Jo. Big clothesline on Jo. Stiff chop lights up El Gringo. El Gringo Loco got bundled out by Crushenato. (Elimination # 4) Bronson Box hits some punches. JoJo got eliminated by Boxer. (Elimination # 5)

Sheamus with a spinning neckbreaker on The Kommis. Sheamus fires off some right and left hands. London takes a headbutt from Bronson Box. Paul London got bundled out by Boxer. (Elimination # 6)

Boxer hits a right hand. Massive lariat, Boxer really put some power into that. Sheamus fires off some right and left hands onto Kommissar. DaVonte Crush brings out brass knuckles from his back pockets. DaVonte Crush goes to hit Bronson but he ducks! The Crushenator stumbles forward and hits the ropes. DaVonte Crush gets dropkicked by Bronson and goes over the top rope!. (Elimination # 7)

Sheamus takes a headbutt from Kommissar Bykov. The Kommis went for the elimination, but Sheamus held on to the ropes. Running knee lift from Sheamus. Sheamus tried to eliminate Kommissar Bykov, who hung onto the top rope. Big clothesline on The Kommis. Sheamus went for the elimination, but Kommissar Bykov held on to the ropes. The Kommis slams Sheamus down. The Kommis tried to get Sheamus over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Big backdrop on The Kommis, executed well. Sheamus slams Kommissar Bykov. The Kommis slams Bronson Box. Bronson Box got bundled out by The Kommis. (Elimination # 8)

Kommissar Bykov is in trouble. Here it comes – Brogue Kick! Kommissar Bykov gets booted out by Sheamus.

sheamus-royal-rumble-2012.jpg

Ring Segment : Sheamus is in the ring celebrating his recent championship success. Slidding into the ring from the ring floor comes Kommissar Bykov, who grabs a chair from ringside as he hits the ring. Sheamus turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Sheamus is in trouble. Spetsnaz Execution!!! That shook the ring. Kommissar Bykov raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Sheamus, causing him to roll around in agony. The chair gets put around the head of Sheamus, who then gets driven face-first into the mat, crushing his wind pipe against the steel. Paramedics come running out to help Sheamus as Kommissar Bykov exits via the crowd being chased by security.

Interview : Paz Pabst is backstage. This should be good. He was laying a verbal beating on Chris Jericho mentioning the financially failing tour of Fozzy, Jerichos band. He begins to insult Jericho’s WWE career, dissing the company and Chris as a person as well as an athlete.

john-morrison-3.jpg

Co-Main Event : Hollywood Express (Sheamus, Zack Ryder) vs Sinister Youth (Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes)

Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes come out and enter the ring. After their music ends theres a minute or so pause. Eventually we see Edge walk out from the back. Edge announces that this match has been forfeit. Sheamus has been sent to the hospital with severe injuries. He is getting medical attention. Sinister Youth have advanced to tier two of the Tag Team Championship Tournament. What an easy win!

Cody-Rhodes18.jpg

Main Event : Los Edge (Paz Pabst, John Copeland) vs Christian/Dolph

Spinning back kick from Paz Pabst. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Paz Pabst and John Copeland. Los Edge whip Christian into the corner. Paz Pabst whips John Copeland in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. John Copeland hits a rolling kick on Christian. Christian reverses a waistlock. John walks into a spike slam. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Christian and Dolph Ziggler. John walks into another spike slam, Boy does he look confused on his back! Dolph Hooks the leg for a close fall, John sure is a fighter! Big dropkick by Dolph Ziggler, who got good elevation, such a great athlete. John Copeland ducks a clothesline attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, Ziggler goes down. John tags out to Paz Pabst. Ziggler takes a back suplex. Tag between Dolph Ziggler and Christian. Paz hits a dropkick on Christian. Christian rolled out the ring from the momentum! Christian got a chair, he looks upset! The ref refuses to let him bring in the chair. Paz comes flying off the top rope with a Hurricarana. The referees down!! Paz picks up the chair! He throws it out the ring. Paz climbs the top rope! Shooting Star Press!! Wait, Dolph pulls Christian out of danger! Dolph grabs the chair and slids it into Christians hands! Edge comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Edge gets in between Paz, Christian and the chair! Edge tells Christian to calm down, don’t win like this. Edge takes the chair, throws it out the ring. Edge wakes up the ref, but Paz isn’t on the floor anymore! Christian is in trouble, Paz Driver! 1....2....3. Christian and Ziggler remain in the ring. They are arguing about that defeat as Edge is walking back up the ramp. Christian gets a mic in his hand insulting Edge. Dolph Ziggler walks off without saying anything, much to the disgust of Christian.

wwe-raw-20110510034116875-000.jpg

Segment : Christian is walking backstage looking every where looking for Edge, when he finds him. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

l_74d0c7c4d5c24c249c489dfac1965_feature_display_image.jpg?1296446626

Match Results : TLDR

Really, You should read the matches... They'll explain the storylines, but you're a lazy motherfucker!

Opener - Kinetic Energy beats The Headhunters by a sick bump

Second Match - Five Star Attraction destroys Blood Brothers

Battle Royal - Sheamus wins but later sent to the hospital by Kommissar

Fourth Match - Sinister Youth by forfeit

Main Event - Los Edge by a turn of events.

Seriously, read the damn thing. It will take 5 minutes

I seriously got eliminated first? :|

Probably fatigued from ambushing in the first match? I had no control over the elimination numbers. That was all the system, but believe me theres something big coming for you and Frightwolf. You guys are somewhat of a duo im working on.

I'll have an update tomorrow, but that will probably be the it for this week until maybe monday night.

NEEDS MOAR COPELAND

I have a nice feud brewing for you in the works. Just wait for it :P

next show, promise.

Glory Or Nothing Card #2

Co-Main Event: Kinectic Energy (Paul London, Brian Kendrick) vs Los Edge (Paz Pabst, John Copeland) - Regular Tag

Main Event: Five Star Attraction (Reginald BOSS, Colt Cabana) vs Sinister Youth (Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes) - Falls Count Anywhere

CMack vs Bryan Danielson - Falls Count Anywhere

Bronson Box vs DaVonte Crush - Singles

Zack Ryder vs Kommissar Bykov - Hardcore/No DQ

(I'll try to get an update out tonight, Most likely a small one though)

D1W News Report! July 7th, 2011

Bill Watts constantly has his talent scouts out searching for the next big thing. Most of our talent comes from Indy shows, higher companies development organizations and sometimes just off the streets (sometimes even prison! Example, DaVonte Crush, convict.) 

Recently Watts has been intensively in contact with recent breakout star in the making Dean Ambrose. He has recently been let go of his contract with WWE. CM Punk and Bryan Danielson both praise this kids worth ethic and devotion to pro wrestling. He's willing to put his body on the line and risk everything. He has scars all over his body from death matches, performed at Indy shows. He could possibly be making a debut soon under an open contract. Keep an eye out or him!

It's also reported that Paul London suffered a Knee Injury during the TLC match Wednesday against The Headhunters. London says he felt something pop or rip when he jumped from the turnbuckle to the outside onto both HeadHunter A and B, when he and Brian Kendrick had knocked them both out the ring. He's not sure if he will be able to compete or not but if he's able to walk at all he will be in that ring show casing his talents against Los Edge for the Dayone Wrestling Tag Team Titles.

Edge was recently interviewed by ProWrestlingNews, he was barraged with multiple questions about his current status in D1W, his recent drama with Christian and the severity of his injury. Edge has stated that he wishes he could be back in the ring, it's what he loves, he wakes up every morning with a smile on his face as he laced his boots. He was quoted for saying, "Christian is like a brother to me, we started out as one of the most comedically talented tag teams of the attitude era. We continued on the path to be arguably one of the best to hold multiple titles in singles and doubles pro wrestling. He may have left to pursue other desires as far as career goes during our WWE run together, but I hold no grudges and im glad I can work with him again. He's a great guy and I didn't intend for him to be eliminated from the tournament wednesday. I just know he would of looked back on what could of transpired and regretted everything."

You know what...you should add CMPunk in it(: pleeeease. I forgot to ask you while you were awake...it took forever to find this.

You're doing a good job on this. Can't wait until the next update.

I would love to pin cm punk for the championship.

We shall see, keep an eye out. I have a nice feud in the works for you.