414 replies to this topic

#1 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

July 1, 2011 "PWTorch"
It has recently been reported by multiple wrestling websites, forums and newspapers that Bill Watts, class of 2009 WWE Hall Of Famer, pro wrestling promoter, and business man has recently started his own organization(DayOne Wrestling). Watts was once the lead the booking team in WWF/WWE but eventually decided it wasn’t worth it long term after three months. After producing media such as The Cowboy and the Cross: The Bill Watts Story: Rebellion, Wrestling and Redemption through ECW Press that chronicles his upbringing as a wrestler and then a promoter he has decided he wants to start a new chapter in his life as an owner. Bill was once quoted for saying "All men are equal, but some men are more talented than others, and worth more." With his old school mentality that revolves around 1970s style of wrestling he’s looking to bring meaning back into the ring, running an organization with his sons after not being completely in control since 1992 with World Championship Wrestling.

Edge, Former WWE/WWF Champion, has recently given news to the WWE that he has received reports that his neck surgery was more serious than previously anticipated, matter of fact, its career ending. He can risk his life stepping inside the ring again, However, Edge isn't done with wrestling as a whole, He has asked Vince McMahon repeatedly if he could continue to be apart of the brand but has been shot down multiple times due to his liability. Edge has turned to long time friend Watts and volunteered to help get DayOne Wrestling on its feet with star power. Edge has pulled some strings and has convinced long time friend and former tag team partner Christian to jump ship and join DayOne, He accepted.

Edge and Christian partners once again. After much scouting and hiring of Road Agents, Writers, Production workers, Referees, Announcers, Medical staff and pulling some strings on landing a location for development they’ve put together a small but at the same time strong organization that has potential. With the right pieces and decisions this could be a contender for future Monday night wars. After Edge and Christian heard about the recent fad going on in WWE they’ve realized CM Punk, die-hard Indy wrestler and fan, has noticed an unbalanced and corrupt organization taking advantage of its talents and denial of great wrestlers who according to WWE development “don’t have what it takes”. Yet, CM Punk was one of those “don’t have what it takes”. With his contract up July 17th he most likely wont resign with WWE. Edge has reached out and offered a deal that Punk cant resist. Will this be another piece to the puzzle that DayOne needs? Other Indy stars have noticed the up-roar that DayOne is creating. Friend of Punk, Colt Cabana has recently tweeted that he has signed a written contract with DayOne Wrestling, Along with Ace Bennett, Rick Bennett, Chris Hero, Paul London, Brian Kendrick. DayOne has hit the jackpot.

Bill Watts has also done his part by being an owner and reached out to his former group he ran with in his wrestling career. Dusty Rhodes and Ted Dibiase's son’s have both worked their way out of WWEs contracts leaving Randy Ortons “Legacy” on an one man journey.  Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr. have recently been interviewed agreeing with these allegations. They report that friend Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) has not like the way he has been used by the booking and writing team. After being used as a jobber for months, getting fired for not following the PG rating style for choking out an announcer during a work he has had it up to the roof of the arena with WWE.
With the likes of Edge, Christian, London, Kendrick, Punk, Colt, Dibiase, Rhodes, The Bennetts, Hero, and reportedly Chris Jericho returning from his Fozzy Tour DayOne has had numerous house shows to show new talent that they’ve found that has been overlooked by many larger companies. These have been rare finds for DayOne Wrestling but they feel as if they can mold these characters into the next era of wrestling. Be on the look out for the new faces to start causing havoc on the status quo of today's wrestling.

Some information on our company :

Name - DayOne Wrestling
Initials - D1Wrestling
Size - Small
Based In - America
Money - 10,000,000
Event Announcers - None (currently, I'll fill this in later)
Risk Level - 91%
Production Value - 40%
Advertising Quality - 100%
Merchandise Quality - 75%
Banner (For Now)
Posted Image

Development Territory
Name - Glorification Camp
Current Booker - Ross Hart/Smith Hart/Bill Watts

Training Camp
Name - The Cellar
Camp Facilities - Superb
Head Trainer - Smith Hart w/ Stevie Ray

Roster

Ace Bennett & Rick Bennett (Development Deal)
Alexandra Hernandez (Manager)
Alicia Webb (Manager)
Brian Kendrick & Paul London (Tag Team)
Bronson Box (Singles)
Bryan Danielson (Singles)
Chris Hero (Singles)
Chris Jericho (Singles)
Christian (Singles)
CM Punk (Singles)
CMack (Singles)
Cody Rhodes (Singles, Part-Time Tag Team)
Colt Cabana (Singles, Part-Time Tag Team)
DaVonte Crush (Singles)
Edge (Non-Wrestler)
El Gringo Loco (Development Deal)
HeadHunter A & Head Hunter B (Development Deal)
John Copeland (Singles)
JoJo (Singles, Manager)
Kommissar Bykov (Singles)
Leyla Milani (Non-Wrestler, Manager)
Macson Dar Stevenson (Singles, Manager)
Martin Oscar Dufresne (Singles)
Paz Pabst (Singles)
Reginald Boss (Singles)
Sheamus (Singles)
Sir Lancelot Du Marc (Singles, Manager)
Ted Dibiase (Singles, Part-Time Tag Team)
Zack Ryder (Singles, Part-Time Tag Team)

Titles

D1Wrestling Intercontinental Title
Posted Image

D1Wrestling World Heavyweight Title
Posted Image

D1Wrestling World Tag Team Titles
Posted Image

D1Wrestling World Championship Title
Posted Image

Posted Image
Logo

Day1Wrestling *A New Era On The Horizon*
DayOnePatch Superpower Showdown Competition*

Posted Image
| Sidekick to the Archduke of Aaron | Representing the S.W.A.T. of Aaron | DNA1217- E Bro |

#2 Kaitlyn_Bykova

Kaitlyn_Bykova

Russia > Finland

• 20,156 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Kommisar Bykov for life
Posted ImagePosted Image

Alpha1Cowboy, on 23 November 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

KB....go ahead and throw one more passive aggressive remark at me.

#3 johnny

johnny
  • 44,513 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

My god Edge and his baby boy need a tag match
And no, I won't stop eating beef. Cows were literally made to be eaten, fuck them. - Fizzzzle

#4 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

PPVs (rest of the posters will be up by the end of the day most likely)

January
Posted Image

February
Posted Image

March
Posted Image

April
Posted Image

May
Posted Image

June
Posted Image

July

Posted Image

Posted Image
| Sidekick to the Archduke of Aaron | Representing the S.W.A.T. of Aaron | DNA1217- E Bro |

#5 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

August
Posted Image

September
Posted Image

October
Posted Image

November
Posted Image

December
Posted Image

(The first show card will be Wednesday)

Posted Image

#6 BOSS

BOSS

THE GAMING OUTSIDER

• 13,308 posts
  • LocationCollege Park, GA

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

I wanna be in a tag team with Colt Cabana!

#7 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

View PostBOSS, on 08 April 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

I wanna be in a tag team with Colt Cabana!
Sounds good.

Posted Image

#8 McBalty

McBalty

Bagel lover

• 3,089 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Los edge can unite if that's cool with Johnny.
"All my cat does is flaunt its' asshole in my face. It really is getting on my nerves. One minute I'm sitting on my computer chair, wasting my life away; and the next minute I come that close to getting a mouth full of anus from those hell-spawned 4-legged beasts." - jacoby

#9 johnny

johnny
  • 44,513 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

View PostMcBalty, on 08 April 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

Los edge can unite if that's cool with Johnny.
YOU ALREADY KNOW :Blart:
And no, I won't stop eating beef. Cows were literally made to be eaten, fuck them. - Fizzzzle

#10 McBalty

McBalty

Bagel lover

• 3,089 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

LET'S GET IT. :sun:
"All my cat does is flaunt its' asshole in my face. It really is getting on my nerves. One minute I'm sitting on my computer chair, wasting my life away; and the next minute I come that close to getting a mouth full of anus from those hell-spawned 4-legged beasts." - jacoby

#11 johnny

johnny
  • 44,513 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

:dance:

#12 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Los Edge is a go!

Posted Image

#13 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

I made Los Edge a poster :daydream:
Posted Image
I'll be making the other tag teams posters later, This was just a quick one I already had some photos to.

Posted Image

#14 johnny

johnny
  • 44,513 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

BAH GAWD

#15 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

added more PPV Banners, finishing the rest of them up.

Posted Image

#16 johnny

johnny
  • 44,513 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

WTF AT MARCH MADNESS??  

:lol:

#17 McBalty

McBalty

Bagel lover

• 3,089 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Someone please enlighten me on how I can get this for my computer.

Los Edge poster is sexy by the way. Greatest tag team ever :sun:

#18 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

View Postjohnnyjohnstone, on 08 April 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

WTF AT MARCH MADNESS??  

:lol:
Its greatness isnt it?

View PostMcBalty, on 08 April 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

Someone please enlighten me on how I can get this for my computer.

Los Edge poster is sexy by the way. Greatest tag team ever :sun:
I'll PM you the links, along with updates to it (such as roster, pictures, banners/logos, scenario updates, the games based in like 2004 I believe).

Posted Image

#19 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

So aggravated, I was in the middle of posting the tag team divisions photos and story before the crash/maintenance or whatever. I'll post it in the am

Posted Image

#20 Kaitlyn_Bykova

Kaitlyn_Bykova

Russia > Finland

• 20,156 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

Ppv posters look pretty good.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Alpha1Cowboy, on 23 November 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

KB....go ahead and throw one more passive aggressive remark at me.

#21 CMack

CMack
  • 63,172 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

I will fight for justice :sun:

View Postohioguy24, on 06 April 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

What's not to understand that the house is worth much .more than what its worth.

#22 Anathema-

Anathema-

It could go either way.

• 45,731 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostSexyama, on 08 April 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

So aggravated, I was in the middle of posting the tag team divisions photos and story before the crash/maintenance or whatever. I'll post it in the am
This board autosaves your posts btw.  It should have saved a lot of your work.

؟

"There's no way B_T is the most ignored. Too many people still respond to his posts for that to be true." -IRMacGuyver

"You're colder than this ice cream, you COLD BITCH." -Dallas

"I'm horrified and turned on at the same time!" -Irreverent79

DayOneCats

#23 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hmmm, I cant seem to post the tag team division :(
I'll try to split the post up, It might fix it.

Posted Image

#24 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Eh, I'll figure it out later. It doesnt seem to want to post when I have the huge post so i'll just post this picture of @BOSS 's tag team since he is the only one (besides Los Edge) who is on this board

Five Star Attraction (Reginald BOSS & Colt Cabana)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

July 2nd, 2011 “WrestlingHEAT”

The most recent company “DayOne Wrestling” ranks 19th out of the 23 other companies. Without having an official event it has surely been hyped. With its first official show tomorrow at 6pm eastern, Being broadcasted via TV-MA Online through streaming due to its high risk factor. Will the show flop or go down as the start of a bright future for pro wrestling?  There’s much talk that one of the strongest aspects of DayOne Wrestling is its management but it has a thriving Tag Team division with young and mobile guys along with veterans who will be able to out gas the less experienced talent. With the teams like Kinetic Energy (Paul London, Brian Kendrick), Second City Saints (Colt Cabana, CM Punk), Christian and Edge, Five Star Attraction (Reginald BOSS, Colt Cabana), The Head Hunters (HeadHunter A&B), Bad Blood (Rick Bennett, Ace Bennett), Sinister Youth (Ted Dibiase & Cody Rhodes) and Los Edge (John Copeland , Paz Pabst) the numerous combinations of feuds and angles could be never ending, not to mention their singles competition which is almost as stacked. It has been discussed that D1Wrestling may introduce a second tag team title sometime soon as well as holding a tournament for their current titles, we can only anticipate the extremes the company and fighters will go to show their pride

CM Punk has recently stated he will be going to multiple Indy shows including his previous company Ring Of Honor, CHIKARA and DayOne Wrestling. It isn’t reported yet if he will lace his boots in any organization yet, but he has stated he will leave the WWE as Champion and take the belt along with him to which ever organization he decides to sign with. All signs show Punk will most likely sign with Ring Of Honor but DayOne is his second bet due to relationships. If all stars align properly we can see a shift of power in pro wrestling.

Bill Watts has reportedly announced 12 PPV’s per month, which are all decently dated away from one another for talent to heal after them. He’s been quoted for saying “Our PPVs will all be unique and unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, unless you’re from the future.. then you’ve already have an idea where I plan to take this company.” There’s a saying that genius and insanity are so close that only a hair separates the two, Bill Watts is walking the fence right now. The only thing DayOne wrestling is lacking are the numbers to be a power house in wrestling. “I predict by august of 2012 D1Wrestling will be in the top 7 promotions, possibly the top 5 but I don’t buy into all the hype” said reporter Jonathan Coachmen in an interview. Bill Watts has supposedly signed four sponsorship deals with Hustler, Jack Daniels, Dos Equis and Skoal. This would give DayOne Wrestling 186,000 dollars per month in income not including revenue from shows or merchandise. DayOne is expected to spend 300-400 thousand dollars a month on contracts, production and advertisement. With wrestlers and staff already taking lower pay to make this company work and get off the ground and on its own two feet, they’re going to need to produce a lot of ticket sales and purchases of merchandise to cover their asses, other bankruptcy is right around the corner, 10 million dollars can only go so far in today’s economy

Posted Image

#26 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

most likely will have the first show up tonight, or at the latest Saturday. (Due to me writing everything).
I'll try to have the matches up atleast so you guys can see them.

Posted Image

#27 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

Tag Team Tournament

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 CMack

CMack
  • 63,172 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

am I gonna be in a match?  :daydream:

View Postohioguy24, on 06 April 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

What's not to understand that the house is worth much .more than what its worth.

#29 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

View PostCMack, on 11 April 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

am I gonna be in a match?  :daydream:
Most likely, I'll have the card up sometime tonight (anywhere from 6-9, not sure if im closing tonight)
Since you're not in a tag team didn't include you in that tournament.
I'll be having a singles tournament reeeallly soon. However there will be other matches the first show along with the tag team matches.

Posted Image

#30 Anathema-

Anathema-

It could go either way.

• 45,731 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

So is EWR only PPV's or are there weekly matches in between?

؟

"There's no way B_T is the most ignored. Too many people still respond to his posts for that to be true." -IRMacGuyver

DayOneCats

#31 Gazelle

Gazelle

I'm new.

• 196 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

I guess it's too late to make a character.

#32 Anathema-

Anathema-

It could go either way.

• 45,731 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

BAH GAWD KING

IT'S

IT'S

GAZELLE .. COMING DOWN THE RAMP!

؟

DayOneCats

#33 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Premier : Glory Or Nothing
Posted Image

6pm. Eastern, July 6th 2011.
Joilet, Illinois at Inwood Ice Arena Ice Skating Rink.
Tickets - 15$

Matches

Opener : Kinetic Energy (Paul London/Brian Kendrick) vs. The Headhunters (Head Hunter A&B)

Second Match : Five Star Attraction (Reginald BOSS/Colt Cabana) vs Blood Brothers (Ace Bennett, Rick Bennett)

10 Man Anything Goes, Over The Top Rope and Falls Count Anywhere Battle Royal
featuring (Martin Oscar Dufresne, JoJo, Kommisar Bykov, El Gringo Loco, DaVonte Crush, Bronson Box, Chris Hero, Paul London, Ace Bennett, Rick Bennett)*Intercontinental Title*

Co-Main Event : Hollywood Express (Sheamus, Zack Ryder) vs Sinister Youth (Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes)

Main Event : Los Edge (Paz Pabst, John Copeland) vs Christian/Dolph Ziggler

Posted Image

#34 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostAnathema-, on 11 April 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

So is EWR only PPV's or are there weekly matches in between?
Weekly, Imagine something like WCW, ECW, WWE.
Similar booking to that, I could do just PPV's though, however it will be weekly as well for now.

Posted Image

#35 sexyama

sexyama

Mi Gusta Venir

• Newly Registered
  • 11,638 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

View PostGazelle, on 11 April 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

I guess it's too late to make a character.
fill out the information in the sign up thread and PM me it. I'll try to find a character who matches up to your requests who are free agents.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users