Who is hotter? Hailey Baldwin or Selena Gomez

Minnesota Fatz

Who is hotter?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

This has already been discussed and decided that Bieber made the right choice. Selena is woof without her makeup, but somehow none of those pictures made it here.  Plus Selena without a doubt will be a chubby stump once the metabolism slows down. 

I posted a range of photos of Hailey to demonstrate the variance of her looks, which is quite common. @Andrea refused to acknowledge any Selena woof photos. When you compare the highs and lows of each person, it is clear that Bieber picked the right girl. Discord has spoken. 

Please lock. 

26 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I posted a range of photos of Hailey to demonstrate the variance of her looks, which is quite common. @Andrea refused to acknowledge any Selena woof photos. When you compare the highs and lows of each person, it is clear that Bieber picked the right girl. Discord has spoken. 

Please lock. 

Everyone has awkward photos. It was irrelevant. I could have shared awkward no makeup paparazzi pics of Hailey too, but it was pointless. I kept the photos for this thread evenly matched with professional shoots and red carpets for both, and one paparazzi bikini photo each. 

You hand picked the photos you liked of Selena and didn’t like of Hailey. I posted a string of Hailey photos that shows the range of her beauty in Discord along with bad ones of Selena to balance out the only good pics of her.  The matter was discussed and decided on in Discord. Beiber picked the right girl and may he experience a life of happiness with her. Please lock.