Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If it was legal to fuck 16 year olds would you do it?

42 votes

1. 1. If it was legal to fuck 16 year olds would you do it?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

164 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Would you get all up in some tight 16 year old pussy or would the idea creep you out? Or would you not be turned on by someone who is not as mentally developed as yourself. I think it'd be okay, it'd just be like fucking a retard that knows what they are doing and without any weird facial tics or anything. I wouldn't date one though.

Posted · Report post

Im young so yeah

Posted · Report post

Not saying I'd do it. The thing is, do you naturally think it's bad to bang a 16 year old, or is it just because that's what American society had taught us?

Some of these other countries have age of consent as low as like 14.

Posted · Report post

Legality has nothing to do with it in my case.

Posted · Report post

Also, I think it would have been far more entertaining to make this poll private..

Posted · Report post

To pose a more interesting* question, would you have sex with a 16 year old as someone at least 2 years older knowing you'd be her first?

*disturbing

Posted · Report post

Some of these 16 year olds look 25 these days. . . ..

Posted · Report post

Assuming I wasn't married (since the answer is definitely no since I am), probably not, but I suppose it's possible I'd make exceptions in rare cases if the person was very mature (mentally) for their age.

Posted · Report post

Assuming I wasn't married (since the answer is definitely no since I am), probably not, but I suppose it's possible I'd make exceptions in rare cases if the person was very mature (mentally) for their age.

It's interesting when it comes to sex for you that it's not about the physical attributes but the mental ones. I was assuming this thread was sort of leaning towards one night stands where to be fair, the person can be thick as fuck considering you can chuck them out or run away afterwards,

Posted · Report post

I'm 23. Fuck, yes. Relationship? Hell naw.

The fact that it's considered criminal to fuck people under 18 is absurd. Even more absurd is that in America, unlike many parts of Europe, you can't get out of it from, say, "I was in a club with a bouncer checking IDs, so I assumed everyone inside was at least 21". In America you're only getting out of it through things like "I was mentally insane at the time" or "she raped me" (put a gun to your head, drugged you whatever).

Honestly the age should be somewhere around 14. 14 is around the age when a lot of girls, but not all girls, are at or near being fully sexually developed. The ones who are not ready for sex, well, you can literally look at them and figure it out. Meanwhile if I'm fucking a 16 year old with a fake ID and who can easily pass as 21, well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I'm not "corrupting" this girl.

Posted · Report post

It would depend on my age, but yeah, in my 20s I probably would have done it. Now, in my 30s...I'd hesitate even with an 18 year old.

Posted · Report post

It's interesting when it comes to sex for you that it's not about the physical attributes but the mental ones. I was assuming this thread was sort of leaning towards one night stands where to be fair, the person can be thick as fuck considering you can chuck them out or run away afterwards,

That's what I assumed as well. I woudn't date a 16 year old.

Posted · Report post

Well, it's absolutely possible for me to find 16 year olds physically attractive. I can't even tell they're that young for a number of girls. But having sex with them induces other complexities. For one, I don't like the idea of possibly taking advantage of someone who is not ready to take on the possible ramifications of sex or its responsibilities. At a young age they may not really understand what they're getting into. Hence the mental maturity playing a role in whether I'd actually have sex with them. The other layer is immaturity can be turn off, but it is a lesser one.

Posted · Report post

Fucking a 16 year old right now

Posted · Report post

Well, it's absolutely possible for me to find 16 year olds physically attractive. I can't even tell they're that young for a number of girls. But having sex with them induces other complexities. For one, I don't like the idea of possibly taking advantage of someone who is not ready to take on the possible ramifications of sex or its responsibilities. At a young age they may not really understand what they're getting into. Hence the mental maturity playing a role in whether I'd actually have sex with them. The other layer is immaturity can be turn off, but it is a lesser one.

Like I said, what about a sixteen year old who got into a club on a fake ID? If she's going to those lengths, she probably knows what she's doing.

Posted · Report post

Like I said, what about a sixteen year old who got into a club on a fake ID? If she's going to those lengths, she probably knows what she's doing.

That doesn't necessarily mean they know what they're getting into. Hell, most adults aren't even very mature when it comes to the responsibilities of sex or dealing with the emotions that come with it for many of them :P

Posted · Report post

Fucking a 16 year old right now

:daydream:

Posted · Report post

As stated by others, since I'm married no. If I were single, no lol. I always dated guys my age or older. I like masculine guys, and younger doesn't scream masculine to me. I tried dating a younger guy once (he was 19 when I was 23), and it didn't last long at all, I just wasn't into him at all.

Don't really see the allure of having someone inexperienced and going through a lot of potential mental/emotional/physical changes. Totally unsexy to me.

Posted · Report post

If she didn't at the start, she will do when you're balls deep in her pushing her legs up to her ears and screaming out "PULL MY CHEST HAIR, HARDER. MAKE ME GROWL LIKE A BEAR".