Protesters confront McConnell leaving Kentucky restaurant

I'm not a fan of this shit at all.  When it starts happening to Democrats, then they will call it harassment that should NOT be allowed.  Some here will BOO me for the comment, but you know it's true.  Someone will produce a thesis about why it shouldn't be allowed to happen to democrats.

14 minutes ago, JohnnyPhatsaqs said:

I'm not a fan of this shit at all.  When it starts happening to Democrats, then they will call it harassment that should NOT be allowed.  Some here will BOO me for the comment, but you know it's true.  Someone will produce a thesis about why it shouldn't be allowed to happen to democrats.

It already happened to Democrats during the health care debate in 09/10. Why should they leave someone alone who's negatively affecting them by his bs delaying of a Supreme Court justice two years ago, his limp dick opposition he presents when disagreeing with Trump, and his support of Trump's immigration policies? That's a bit more uncomfortable than poor rich McConnell being yelled at.

Politicians troll the earth and set it up so that people cannot protest without getting harassed, cannot vote easily, cannot cross the border and legally request asylum without being separated from their kids and getting locked in cages, etc. But god forbid someone makes Mitch McConnell’s coq au vin mildly unpleasant. 

Also lol at fat sack dancing the only jig he knows, the “democrats would do it too lambada.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyPhatsaqs said:

The President of the United States was caught on tape joking and/or bragging about sexual assault, there are openly white supremicst rallies in American cities, and people are being filmed telling Hispanics they hate them ‘because they’re Mexican’. 

But yeah you’re right, this shit is beyond the pale. Truly the height of uncivilized discourse. 

13 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Politicians troll the earth and set it up so that people cannot protest without getting harassed, cannot vote easily, cannot cross the border and legally request asylum without being separated from their kids and getting locked in cages, etc. But god forbid someone makes Mitch McConnell’s coq au vin mildly unpleasant. 

Also lol at fat sack dancing the only jig he knows, the “democrats would do it too lambada.”

Yeah you’re right. I guess Obama’s policy at the border being the same just doesn’t fucking matter and was never talked about. You lib fucks keep moving the target about shit to bitch about and nothing ever sticks. Enjoy another losing election. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, JohnnyPhatsaqs said:

Yeah you’re right. I guess Obama’s policy at the border being the same just doesn’t fucking matter and was never talked about. You lib fucks keep moving the target about shit to bitch about and nothing ever sticks. Enjoy another losing election. 

I'm sorry you're such an unintelligent and shitty person. It makes for a terrible combination. 

14 hours ago, JohnnyPhatsaqs said:

Serious question: have you ever met a Democrat?  Not every all of them went to Berkeley and attend galas.  

16 hours ago, JohnnyPhatsaqs said:

Actually, I'm perfectly fine with this.  Politicians and public figures should absolutely be called out for their behavior by the public, because who else is going to call them out on it?  I wouldn't do this myself, but as long as there's no violence, it's all good to me.

6 hours ago, JohnnyPhatsaqs said:

Didn't you say they were gonna lose elections last year and then remained silent after Republicans got their teeth kicked in Virginia and New Jersey and Washington and Alabama? Didn't you say nothing and avoid the boards during the dozens of special elections in deep red districts that voted Trump 2-1 yet voted Democratic? Is that what not sticking looks like?

Let's hope @SomeRandomNecro doesn't bookmark your post.