Chris Avellone reveals Obisidian's original concept for KOTOR 3

Commissar SFLUFAN

23 hours ago, Bacon said:

Actually it was finished.

Hide contents

Long story short, he dies and becomes a force ghost. This like like 300+ years after KOTOR. He also fucked/married Bastila and had a kid with her. 

I know what you're saying, but I want a game to finish it, not a snippet I read about like a Destiny lore entry :(

32 minutes ago, ARZ said:

I know what you're saying, but I want a game to finish it, not a snippet I read about like a Destiny lore entry :(

I mean, there is a whole expansion about the fate of Revan. 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Old_Republic:_Shadow_of_Revan

Like open spoilers, but this starts like 300+ years after KOTOR. In the time between KOTOR and TOR, Revan has a kid with Bastila, but then some bullshit happens and Revan has to go search for answers, leaving his family behind. Eventually, he faces the emperor and get trapped in stasis for 300 years getting constantly mind raped my the emperor. He is eventually split into two beings. One is a light side force ghost and the other is the darker side of Revan who wants to kill the emperor and will kill anyone who gets in his way. If I am not mistaken you(the player) interact with both Revans and the republic and imperial forces stop the dark Revan's plans and then the light side Revan and dark side Revan become one Revan and then Revan finally dies. 

Revan re-emerges in Star Wars: The Old Republic after a team of Republic heroes manage to rescue him from the Emperor's Maelstrom Prison with the help of the ghost of the Jedi Exile. It is learned that he was kept prisoner by the Emperor to channel Revan's strength in the Force. Revan's link with the Emperor was two-way, however, and he was able to keep the Emperor's darker urges in check, thereby preventing the Emperor from unleashing his full power upon the galaxy. Though thankful to the Republic for rescuing him, Revan decides to fight the Emperor on his own terms and takes control of a Rakatan installation called "The Foundry" and engineers a droid army (led by HK-47) programmed to identify and eliminate any target with Sith DNA, which not only included Dark Lords of the Sith but also the majority of citizens of the Empire. Revan's plan is thwarted when a group of Imperials manage to infiltrate the Foundry and destroy the droid army and HK-47 before confronting Revan. After a vicious battle, Revan is defeated but disappears before a killing blow can be delivered.

Revan appears again in the "Legacy of Rakata Prime" flashpoint as the man behind the conspiracy in the "Forged Alliances" plotline. He is the primary antagonist of the fourth digital expansion to The Old Republic, entitled Shadow of Revan. During the digital expansion Revan returns to destroy the Republic and Empire. He leads a group of followers, called Revanites, into infiltrating both galactic powers and influencing them into annihilating each other. Some Republic and Imperial forces also declare themselves for Revan. Revan then draws the Empire and Republic into a battle with his Revanite ships over the planet Rishi, so that neither the Republic nor the Empire can interfere when he confronts the Emperor. However, his plan is thwarted when the player's character sends a communication to Republic and Imperial ships informing them of Revan's plan and to cease fire.

Revan later is cornered on Yavin 4 where he tries to raise the Emperor but is confronted and defeated by the player and an alliance of Republic and Imperial characters. After The Emperor makes his presence known and leaves Yavin 4, an apparition of Revan appears and reveals that when he was defeated in the Foundry, his light side became one with the Force, but his dark side, fueled by hate for the Emperor, survived, setting off the "Forged Alliances" plotline. The two sides of Revan, one Jedi, the other Sith then reunite, and his now whole spirit warns the player and his allies that they must un-do what he has done or the Emperor will see his evil plans through and everything will be lost.

So, it isn't just a blurb. His story is part of TOR and that is all there is to it. If you want to finish Revan's story, play TOR. 

• Thanks 1