Olivia Jade (Lori Loughlin's daughter) blames her parents for everything, "wouldn't have gone along with it" if she knew this would happen

https://people.com/tv/lori-loughlin-daughter-olivia-jade-embarrassed-college-scandal/

“Olivia is still distraught and embarrassed. She hasn’t been home much,” a source tells PEOPLE of the popular YouTuber. “She is very angry with her parents. She just wants to figure out how she can rebuild her brand.”

Olivia Jade, who was vocal about her indifferent attitude toward school before the scandal broke, “blames her parents for everything,” the source adds.

“She would have never gone along with it if she thought this would happen. Her thing is that she trusted her parents,” the source says. “Olivia spends most of her time with close friends and her boyfriend.” (She is dating model/musician Jackson Guthry.)

9 minutes ago, Jose said:

I know it's trendy to hate on her, but I do feel sympathy. She probably isn't very intelligent and didn't realize the implications of what her parents were doing.

She also was brought up amongst other people of means who had their parents give them everything, so I doubt this would have seemed at  all odd to her.