Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wow and I thought gamers waiting in line were bad

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/24/police-called-as-fights-break-out-before-release-new-nike-sneaker-in-florida/?test=latestnews

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46511378/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

All that for sneakers. Between that and all the Black Friday problems makes me feel good about gamers. Every time I had waiting in line over night or for midnight release never seen a problem. When at PAX East last year during the evening events would see Hotel security in the background but they never had to deal with anything. I am sure they loved it since never really had to deal with anything and was easy shift for them.

Posted · Report post

Underprivileged urban gangsters that would shoot you for nothing, tend to be just a *tad* more aggressive than video game nerds.

There's a study somewhere where I read that.

Posted · Report post

All for sneakers that cost 35 cents to make. And blood. And unreported rape. And a bit of death.

Posted · Report post

All for THESE ugly ass shoes?!

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-new-images-01.jpg

I would've thought that shit was tacky when I was a fucking five-year old getting shoes with lights in them. What the fuck? Are these people retarded?

Posted · Report post

:sick:

Those shoes are terrible. The obsession with sneakers is not something I've ever quite understood.

Posted · Report post

Those shoes are dope, not my style as I'm not that flamboyant, but dope nonetheless. That said I'd never camp out for shoes.

Posted · Report post

Those shoes are dope, not my style as I'm not that flamboyant, but dope nonetheless. That said I'd never camp out for shoes.

You have horrible taste and should have your balls scraped off. Those shoes are fucking disgustingly lame. Like something an autistic kid would think is cool. And I'm being dead serious. Those shoes are probably the UGLIEST pieces of shit I've ever seen an adult actually want to wear.

Posted · Report post

Holy shit those are awful shoes. When I camped out for the PS3, I had a few guys drive by and offer a few hundred dollars for it on top of system cost. I thought that was ridiculous. Then,

on Craigslist, someone offered a car -- a 1996 Cavalier -- for a pair, with others prepared to pay $2,400.

Posted · Report post

You have horrible taste and should have your balls scraped off. Those shoes are fucking disgustingly lame. Like something an autistic kid would think is cool. And I'm being dead serious. Those shoes are probably the UGLIEST pieces of shit I've ever seen an adult actually want to wear.

That's your opinion. I don't really see the reason for the personal attacks though.

Posted · Report post

That's your opinion. I don't really see the reason for the personal attacks though.

Tell that to the OTHER guys who thought these shoes were cool.

Posted · Report post

Yes those are quite possibly the ugliest shoes ever created. I'm proud to say I live very very close to the mall in Decatur(Atlanta) where folks rioted for the new air jordons at Christmas. Not quit sure why these thugs get such a bad rap :rolleyes: though. We've seen white suburbanites pound each other over elmo dolls, Wiis and cheap LCDs at Walmart plenty of times. Just different cultures folks.

WTF @ This week in pictures from the MSNBC link. :lol:

He clearly did not get a pair.

Posted · Report post

Oh no, that's all he's capable of.

Those retro Jordans from the other mob scene WERE awesome, though. These are...interesting. I just don't have much in the closet that would match them.

Posted · Report post

^ Agree and just amazing how people in groups react to stuff like this. Just do a google search for Black Friday store openings and see how bad people can be.

Just don't see a riot for Mass Effect 3 by gamers waiting in line.

Posted · Report post

I just don't have much in the closet that would match them.

tumblr_l6i0qlcL5W1qabwixo1_250.jpg

Posted · Report post

Everyone's hobby is insane to an outsider. While I think it's insane to camp out for shoes, they would probably think I was a lunatic for clearing out space in my house for a Smash TV cabinet.

P.S. if you have a Smash TV cabinet that you're looking to get rid of...

Posted · Report post

That's what you call a full blown chimpout

Posted · Report post

Everyone's hobby is insane to an outsider. While I think it's insane to camp out for shoes, they would probably think I was a lunatic for clearing out space in my house for a Smash TV cabinet.

P.S. if you have a Smash TV cabinet that you're looking to get rid of...

I can see camping outside to wait for shoes. Lots of people really like shoes.

I cannot, however, justify spending money, let alone waiting in line, LET ALONE GETTING IN A RIOT, over those piece of shit shoes. Those are so god-awful tacky. Like something a gay pimp would wear.

Posted · Report post

I can see camping outside to wait for shoes. Lots of people really like shoes.

I cannot, however, justify spending money, let alone waiting in line, LET ALONE GETTING IN A RIOT, over those piece of shit shoes. Those are so god-awful tacky. Like something a gay pimp would wear.

Yet you wouldn't even have the sack to make eye contact with the types that wear them, never mind tell them how you feel about their shoes. Ha.

Posted · Report post

I would've thought that shit was tacky when I was a fucking five-year old getting shoes with lights in them. What the fuck? Are these people retarded?

Judgemental?

Posted · Report post

Yes those are quite possibly the ugliest shoes ever created. I'm proud to say I live very very close to the mall in Decatur(Atlanta) where folks rioted for the new air jordons at Christmas. Not quit sure why these thugs get such a bad rap :rolleyes: though. We've seen white suburbanites pound each other over elmo dolls, Wiis and cheap LCDs at Walmart plenty of times. Just different cultures folks.

And that's not pathetic?

Posted · Report post

If you're so tuff why don't you drive into the hood and start making fun of anyone that wears tacky basketball shoes. Let us know when you're out of the hospital and don't have to eat through a straw.

Gotta love the chest puffing nerds... you even flinch at Xbob and he would take a quick 3 steps back, haha.

Wait... So these shoes aren't ugly to you, because you'd get shot if you said they were?

Now we know exactly what kind of coward you are.

Posted · Report post

Wait... So these shoes aren't ugly to you, because you'd get shot if you said they were?

Now we know exactly what kind of coward you are.

Well I'm not into basketball shoes, so no, I would not wear them. But no, I could easily see someone making those shoes look good. You know, someone who has a sense of style and wears nice clothing.