First live stream you remember watching?

The first stream I ever watched was the 'We got a Wii' Stream on GameSpot. 

So many gifs spawned from this!  

I remember by the end of this I was so hyped for the Wii, I was almost counting the minutes until launch. 

Wii launch was a rough time for me, my mother was very sick with Cancer.  Stuff like this kept me reasonably sane. 

I know there are a lot of Giant Bomb fans on here, but I preferred them back in the day when they were less jaded. 

What early gaming streams do you remember?  

Pretty sure it was one of the E3's. Never really cared about live streaming but once G4TV went kaput I had to get my E3 news somehow.

Live streaming before Twitch was a hot shitty mess though so it was a matter of bouncing back and forth between whichever website wasn't currently crashing.

31 minutes ago, JosephManderley said:

The first stream I ever watched was the 'We got a Wii' Stream on GameSpot. 

So many gifs spawned from this!  

I remember by the end of this I was so hyped for the Wii, I was almost counting the minutes until launch. 

Wii launch was a rough time for me, my mother was very sick with Cancer.  Stuff like this kept me reasonably sane. 

I know there are a lot of Giant Bomb fans on here, but I preferred them back in the day when they were less jaded. 

What early gaming streams do you remember?  

Yeah the Giant Bomb guys just sound like they're just trying to be excited most of the time now. Plus Jeff usually looks like he wakes up at noon on the break room couch and stumbles next door to the office. 

• Haha 1