Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohioguy24

Krave, best cereal in history?

63 posts in this topic

Cheerios is ultimately the best cereal. It's what your parents feed you when you're old enough to first eat solid food. Actually healthy for you and works with a number of different fruits.

I don't think I've bought a different type of cereal since I started living on my own as I don't see a need to.

Raisin Bran or Corn Chex for me.

I don't bother with cereal much anymore, though. I'm hungry like 5 minutes after finishing a bowl... of cereal.

post-great-grains.jpg

That's the shit right there.

About once a year I get on a cereal kick, and wind up gaining like 10-15 lbs, just because that shit is like crack to me.

There was another one, I think it was Kellogs, that billed itself as a probiotic cereal or something. It was really, really good. Not their Kashi one, it was actually under the Kellog name I think, but it was in the part of the aisle where you'd see Great Grains. I just can't remember what it was called.

diet?

No, they stopped making French Toast Crunch years and years ago. When they introduced it again 2 years ago or whenever it was, they made it completely different. It's basically cinnamon toast crunch now, only slightly different. The original French Toast Crunch was the shit.

This Krave cereal sucks dick. Why did I buy a whole box of this crap? What an awful cereal. Especially for one that advertised itself as some sort of revolutionary cereal.

post-great-grains.jpg

That's the shit right there.

About once a year I get on a cereal kick, and wind up gaining like 10-15 lbs, just because that shit is like crack to me.

There was another one, I think it was Kellogs, that billed itself as a probiotic cereal or something. It was really, really good. Not their Kashi one, it was actually under the Kellog name I think, but it was in the part of the aisle where you'd see Great Grains. I just can't remember what it was called.

Yeah, there are some killer granola cereals out there I love also. Bear Naked has some great ones too. The granola in theirs is so moist and soft and is 100% all natural. I usually mix that with a little yogurt. Perfect lunch pickme up! Walmart in my area just started carrying it, it's a pretty small bag though, I think its like 2.65 or something.

granola.jpg

This Krave cereal sucks dick. Why did I buy a whole box of this crap? What an awful cereal. Especially for one that advertised itself as some sort of revolutionary cereal.

Not very many people think it sucks man, they can't keep it on the shelves. They were sold out in my walmart last week.

was on sale at safeway so i picked up a box of the chocolate filled. It's good.... but i dunno, it's a bit much, it's basically like eating candy for breakfast. I feel weird after i eat it. This coming from a guy that eats bran flakes for breakfast for the last like 2 years.

was on sale at safeway so i picked up a box of the chocolate filled. It's good.... but i dunno, it's a bit much, it's basically like eating candy for breakfast. I feel weird after i eat it. This coming from a guy that eats bran flakes for breakfast for the last like 2 years.

Well if you have only been eating Bran Flakes, it's just your body getting shocked by the new cereal and it's ingredients.

I must admit I tried it and am not a fan. It's too sweet, upsets my stomach, and overall isn't satisfying.

I must admit I tried it and am not a fan. It's too sweet, upsets my stomach, and overall isn't satisfying.

I get the regular, not the double chocolate. The vanilla wafer on top of the regular axes out the "too much chocolate flavor"

I get the regular, not the double chocolate. The vanilla wafer on top of the regular axes out the "too much chocolate flavor"

I got the regular as well. Still too much for me.

The wafer and chocolate combined to form some asstastic flavor.

There are very few cereals I don't enjoy at all. This is definitely one of them.

Water? Try milk, ya pussy.

Water? Try milk, ya pussy.

Eating cereal with water? Do people actually do that shit?

I know a girl who would eat her Trix with Diet Coke instead of milk. But, water? Blech.

Eating cereal with water? Do people actually do that shit?

I know a girl who would eat her Trix with Diet Coke instead of milk. But, water? Blech.

lol mobile fail.

I'm not sure I like Krave as a serial, but it's tasty as a snack.

I'm not sure I like Krave as a serial, but it's tasty as a snack.

my little one refuses to eat with Milk. I think you're on to something... ;)

It's expensive as a snack though, so I doubt I'll buy a 2nd box.

Rice Krispy Treat cereal was the best ever. Cupcake Pebbles were actually a decent representation (basically same flavor, only difference were less bunchy), but I think that was a limited run.

There are no other contenders.