• Announcements

• Welcome to the Future   08/24/2015

We've upgraded to a new version of message board software! Some things are different and some things are still progress. If you have any problems to report, please see the thread on Dev Central. Thanks! FYI, there are only 2 themes but they can be changed at the very bottom of the page. Niggles Classic will be experimental for now - D1P Staff UPDATE: Post processing is complete. Old bbcode should now be rendered properly. There are still some other converters at work, but that one is done.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Krave, best cereal in history?

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

33 years of cereal or so, and I can honestly say that Krave, might be the best. Not to mention it's the best name for a cereal too. Anyone else tried it? It's addicting. I could eat a whole box in one sitting. Kelloggs, you kick ass my friend!

20120120-krave-boxes.jpg

Posted · Report post

Never heard of it until now... sounds intriguing.

Posted · Report post

Never heard of it until now... sounds intriguing.

Go for the chocolate one, not the double. Something about that brown wafer surrounding the chocolate, tastes better to me. Pick it up, I warn you, you'l eat a ton of it. I ate up a whole box in 3 days.

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing that wont fly on a low sugar diet.

Posted · Report post

I like how they are putting chocolate in cereal straight up, not even trying to bullshit people.

Posted · Report post

kashi.jpg I love me some cinnamon
haha, I know mr. Nutrition conscious one! haha. For what it is, krave isn't too bad. Although yes, has more sugar. 11g, which actually isn't too bad compared to many.

But has plenty of fiber, and lots of whole grains. So there is that. But again, buying it, you're at risk eating the whole damn box. 120 Calories for 3/4 cup, Fat Cal. 30, Total Fat 3.5g, Sodium 100mg, Carbs 24g, Fiber 3g, Sugars 11g, Protein 2g

Posted · Report post

It's funny because 3/4 cup of Krave is only 31g, but 3/4 cup of Kashi is 51g.

That air puff takes up space, but leaves you hungry.

3g of fiber and only 2g protein? I'm gonna need to eat like 16 ounces of that shit lol.

Posted · Report post

It's funny because 3/4 cup of Krave is only 31g, but 3/4 cup of Kashi is 51g. That air puff takes up space, but leaves you hungry.

:thinking:

Posted · Report post

Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Kix, or Shredded Wheat are the only possible best cereal. Anything else is candy.

Posted · Report post

Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Kix, or Shredded Wheat are the only possible best cereal. Anything else is candy.

It's an indulgence! It's okay to break down and have things you KRAVE once in awhile! A little bowl of Krave is better than having chocolate cake or a candy bar or pancakes. AGain, it's whole grain. All natural. Most cereals of it's kind don't have whole grains and fiber, but Krave has a lot of it!

Posted · Report post

It's nice but I'll always like Nesquik more.

Posted · Report post

Wrong in so many ways, namely because you forgot Wheaties and Rice Krispies. Also, Captain Crunch and Coco Puffs are a nice indulgence.

Posted · Report post

Holy shit, 4800 calories? You think you could man? Maybe if I was younger like you, maybe I'd take a stab. But I think I'd be dead 3/4 through!

large_1burger25.jpg

Posted · Report post

Wrong in so many ways, namely because you forgot Wheaties and Rice Krispies. Also, Captain Crunch and Coco Puffs are a nice indulgence.

i still get my urges for Cap N Crunch. Picture Captain Krunch flavor with Krave with just a hint of chocolate pudding in the middle, yeah, something like that... ;)

Posted · Report post

i still get my urges for Cap N Crunch. Picture Captain Krunch flavor with Krave with just a hint of chocolate pudding in the middle, yeah, something like that... ;)

That sounds disguisting, I don't want chocolate pudding for breakfast.

Posted · Report post

That sounds disguisting, I don't want chocolate pudding for breakfast.

well, dont' think pudding then, of course it's not pudding. But just a hint of cocoa. But if you don't like chocoate at all, then yeah, probalby not your cup of tea. The Double chocoalte is too much for me, but the other one that tastes like cap n Crunch is perfect for me.

Posted · Report post

Wheaties and Rice Krispies are a fair addition. I do love other sugary cereal but if they're too sweet I consider them, like you said, an indulgence. It was a tough mental hurdle to consider granola (which is usually loaded up with saturated fats) as an indulgence and not necessarily healthy. My favorite indulgent cereal is Honey Graham O's. Cap'n Crunch (spell it right next time, asshole) is also a classic. Not so much a fan of chocolate in general so not so much a fan of chocolate cereal.

Posted · Report post

My favorite cereal is Life.

I must try this Krave now though. I'll tell the woman to keep an eye out the next time she's at the store.

Posted · Report post

All cereals that have something to do with chocolate suck. I despise all chocolate cereal. If I wanted to eat shit for breakfast, I'd eat my own. If I could I'd abolish all chocolate cereals.

Also best cereals in no order are French Toast Crunch, Life, and Rice Chex.