What are the 5 or more player, co-op mission based games?

BuckFly

I know you can do it with Halo 5 against Bots (5 waves), and I also know you have horde mode in Gears where you can do it, as well as the mode that was added with Titan Fall 2, I believe within the last 6 months or so.

However, are there any other games that provide this option?

I am not talking simple MP, team vs team thing, but an objective based event or mode where 5 or more players can team up.

Thank you in advance.

7 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Destiny Raids are the pinnacle of that game type. 6 player teams where timing and teamwork are everything. 

Emblazon...damn...I think I knew that, but it honestly never came to me.  It never even briefly fluttered around in the front of my mind.

However, is that something where leveling up becomes critical?  

I've never played more than a demo of Destiny and I don't know how committed I/we would be to putting ourselves in position to be successful.  probably looking for something a little more casual.

Thank you, BTW.

18 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

Emblazon...damn...I think I knew that, but it honestly never came to me.  It never even briefly fluttered around in the front of my mind.

I've never played more than a demo of Destiny and I don't know how committed I/we would be to putting ourselves in position to be successful.  probably looking for something a little more casual.

Thank you, BTW.

You definitely have to be at least the minimum required light level for each Raid. Which can be quite a time investment. It's the difference between being a helpful participant on the team to being a hindrance that holds the entire team back. The Raids are THAT team intensive. I've honestly never played anything coop that's like it, which is why I keep coming back to Destiny. 

All that being said, come September 4th, the new expansion hits and the new Raid looks pretty spectacular, a throwback to what's often considered Destiny's best Raid to date (Vault of Glass). There will be plenty of us on PS4 playing pretty consistently once it comes out. Always happy to have another. :)

So, if you're interested, that gives you a couple of months to get your character(s) up to snuff. 

3 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

You definitely have to be at least the minimum required light level for each Raid. Which can be quite a time investment. It's the difference between being a helpful participant on the team to being a hindrance that holds the entire team back. The Raids are THAT team intensive. I've honestly never played anything coop that's like it, which is why I keep coming back to Destiny. 

All that being said, come September 4th, the new expansion hits and the new Raid looks pretty spectacular, a throwback to what's often considered Destiny's best Raid to date (Vault of Glass). There will be plenty of us on PS4 playing pretty consistently once it comes out. Always happy to have another. :)

So, if you're interested, that gives you a couple of months to get your character(s) up to snuff. 

Believe me, Emby, I have watched a number of Raid videos on twitch for fun (yes, I know..I know) and...damn, all hands have to be on deck.  

Maybe it makes a difference that everyone will likely be bad as no one else has it.  However, still, family guys with little time to dedicate to it I think is going to be a problem.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

Thank you, BTW.

Should get first destiny tbh....4 raids you can do this and their design was fantastic.  Destiny 2 blows....

• Thanks 1