Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How much does moonshine cost?

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The real deal illegal kind. Someone I know is making it (getting on the fadwagon) and he claims he can easily sell it for $120 a gallon. That doesn't seem right to me, but what do I know? And google is of no help right now.

Posted · Report post

I got some made by a company at a party. I can't remember the name but it was legal. It was 80 proof and actually tasted amazing. Never had any other kind though.

Posted · Report post

To be honest man I wouldn't trust moonshine at all. I certainly wouldn't pay $120 dollars for it. I hope you really trust this guy.

Posted · Report post

I think PGA is pretty much the same thing. I haven't bought that crap since high school though.

Posted · Report post

I watched a show on it and it scared me. Either their dogs would kill me or their guns.

Posted · Report post

I certainly wouldn't pay $120 dollars for it.

Yeah, I don't know if I would pay ten bucks for it if it is anything like PGA and 151. Meh.

Posted · Report post

The stuff I got was legal and made by an actual company and it was great. I wouldn't buy unregulated alcohol though. What's the point?

Posted · Report post

To be honest man I wouldn't trust moonshine at all. I certainly wouldn't pay $120 dollars for it. I hope you really trust this guy.

I really do trust this guy to make a good product, but that price sounds like an exaggeration. He wants me to sell it at $120 and he says I can make $300-700 a week, which is most definitely a load of shit.

Posted · Report post

From my supermarket I could get about 6 litres of Vodka (about 65%) for £100 so it seems like he's charging a bit much. That and he might blind someone.

Posted · Report post

The stuff I got was legal and made by an actual company and it was great. I wouldn't buy unregulated alcohol though. What's the point?

Because its free? And makes some delicious drinks. Otherwise I agree and wouldn't waste my time. Logically, it should be cheaper than cheap whiskey, but its stigma adds to the price. But lol at paying $120.

Posted · Report post

Real moonshine is not very tasty man. I have had it plenty of times when I was younger and it feels like someone is taking an eraser to your brain when you're drunk and you feel like you're freely moving, but your body is locked up in concrete.

Posted · Report post

I really do trust this guy to make a good product, but that price sounds like an exaggeration. He wants me to sell it at $120 and he says I can make $300-700 a week, which is most definitely a load of shit.

Posted · Report post

I shall ask my friend. He or a friend of his (can't remember) recently made a trip to Montana to buy moonshine. :cowboy:

Posted · Report post

Because its free? And makes some delicious drinks. Otherwise I agree and wouldn't waste my time. Logically, it should be cheaper than cheap whiskey, but its stigma adds to the price. But lol at paying $120.

They may not have to pay taxes, but as a result of no regulation really anything can be put into the brew. Regulated drugs are always the best way to go.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, at least test it out on a dog first.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, at least test it out on a dog first.

:isee:

Posted · Report post

When I told him I doubt I could sell all that much moonshine, he laughed and said all drinkers want moonshine (which I highly doubt, seeing how no one wants everclear). I will say that the apple pie flavored moonshine is insanely delicious, but not $25-35 a quart good.

Posted · Report post

They may not have to pay taxes, but as a result of no regulation really anything can be put into the brew. Regulated drugs are always the best way to go.

I trust this guy 100% with the quality of his moonshine, but 35% with the market price.

edit: I'd make him test a whole batch before I gave a drop to my dog to test :P

Posted · Report post

Thank you. Is that legal though? Seems like a nice bottle and box. The price sounds right though.

Posted · Report post

Definitely don't drink that one.

Posted · Report post

It could cost as much as: your life.

Posted · Report post

I shall ask my friend. He or a friend of his (can't remember) recently made a trip to Montana to buy moonshine. :cowboy:

My friend said the most he's ever paid was $20 for a fifth and it was the best he's ever had.

Posted · Report post

It costs as much as it costs to make it wtf