• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
Scawt

MMA Digest [Rousey vs Carmouche; GSP vs Diaz]

872 posts in this topic

Faber by Dec.

In other news:

Jon Jones was arrested for a DUI. And Fedor is hanging it up after his fight with Pedro Rizzo.

I wonder if he'll still get dat Nike sponsorship.

And War Cavalcante, Melendez, and Cormier.

I'm going to a party tonight so no Heavyweight GP finals for me. Will catch it on the linker tomorrow.

Melendez is winning going into the 5th. I've got it 1,2,3 to Melendez, 4 to Thompson. I could see an argument for 1 going to Josh though.

It's gonna come down to how that first round is scored. I think Melendez retains.

Cormier still has another fight in SF.

It's still inevitable that he'll fight for the UFC belt sooner rather than later.

Cormier also said he would move to 205 in the UFC since him and Cain are best friends and both want to be the best in the world. He'll probably start in the HW division though. I wonder if he'll get an immediate title shot(i think he should).

I'd love to see Jones vs Cormier. I think that'd be a FOTY candidate.

I think it wouldn't be. Jones can and would pick Cormier apart from a distance.

But If there is a fight I would like to see Jones start in as a heavyweight, that would be it.

I saw this and went really? You can't even make weight in the minors? I think Anthony Johnson picked the wrong sport at the end of the day

I did. Al has this show in the bag. If Vick had won I would say it's an even fight but as we have seen Chiesa gets hit problems begin. Al has a knockout with an elbow. Al by first round destruction.

If he came back it wouldnt be until he finishes his WWE contract, which is gonna last a year or so. But I doubt he's actually gonna come back.

Vitor Belfort is out of his fight with Wanderlei with a broken hand. Dana is looking for a replacement.

If he came back it wouldnt be until he finishes his WWE contract, which is gonna last a year or so. But I doubt he's actually gonna come back.

It's been said that his WWE contract is not exclusive. So that doesn't stop him from doing both. Maybe a one-off fight here or there along with his occasional WWE appearances.