• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cusideabelincoln

Dungeon Defenders tonight? - Nope, Tomorrow night!

24 posts in this topic

I haven't played the game yet and Chatadog and I need the achievement. Who wants to help us? Need 1-2 more people. Just add and message me on Steam if interested. Link in sig.

After playing I realize I do need to level up my character a bit. Game feels very limited at low levels. So let's do this tomorrow night.

oh and to do it multiplayer it looks like you have to have a online only character, I honestly thought the characters were able to be swapped between the two modes but it looks like I was wrong.

i just bought this yesterday and played about 15mins........I really don't know what i'm doing. anyone know how to unlock the locked chars? I press the unlock button and nothing happens and i cant find DLC to download to unlock them?

I also played for the first time last night. I was by myself in single player defending the crystal. Wave 1 was no issue. But then literally 20 guys came out at once and destroyed it. What am I doing wrong? Lol

It's a beautiful game to look at and well worth the $3.74 I paid. I just need to keep playing I suppose.

I just started playing this game 2 days ago... and I can't beat that stupid Ogre on the 2nd level! It's like you play the first few waves with relatively easy enemies then all of a sudden OMGWTF22KHPLOLZ... what's that all about? And do I just suck at this game?

I also played for the first time last night. I was by myself in single player defending the crystal. Wave 1 was no issue. But then literally 20 guys came out at once and destroyed it. What am I doing wrong? Lol

It's a beautiful game to look at and well worth the $3.74 I paid. I just need to keep playing I suppose.

You are supposed to build towers and blockades to stop enemy advancement. Ideally you should play in a team. Make sure you start oj easy, a level 1 on Hard is an extreme liability. When you are level 8 start Medium. Around level 20 you can do Hard.

You are supposed to build towers and blockades to stop enemy advancement. Ideally you should play in a team. Make sure you start oj easy, a level 1 on Hard is an extreme liability. When you are level 8 start Medium. Around level 20 you can do Hard.

Didn't build one tower. I assume that's my problem then :P it looks like a really fun game. Love the art style too

You have to learn a lot from playing with others, after a few hours you'll "get it" when you see how others play and where they place defenses. Also yes, you have to have a character for the Trendy Net ranked online mode to unlock all achievements and whatnot. Amazing game when it clicks with you :)

Has this game been on sale of the day yet? I want it.

EDIT: nevermind i found it for $3.75 on gamersgate, bought!

Who wants to play? Add sumofty on steam. (ill look for some of you guys too)

We just ended a session but all we did is level up. The Holiday achievement is really hard. So I'm definitely going to play tomorrow. Anyone else up for Saturday/Saturday night DD?