Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dungeon Defenders tonight? - Nope, Tomorrow night!

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I haven't played the game yet and Chatadog and I need the achievement. Who wants to help us? Need 1-2 more people. Just add and message me on Steam if interested. Link in sig.

After playing I realize I do need to level up my character a bit. Game feels very limited at low levels. So let's do this tomorrow night.

Posted · Report post

We're ready right now. I'm going through the DD tutorial so I don't know how long that takes. I guess I can quit it if we have the group ready.

Posted · Report post

Well, low level characters are useless. So let's do this tomorrow night. Looks like me, chatadog, and silverarrow can make it. Whoever else can join us.

Posted · Report post

oh and to do it multiplayer it looks like you have to have a online only character, I honestly thought the characters were able to be swapped between the two modes but it looks like I was wrong.

Posted · Report post

i just bought this yesterday and played about 15mins........I really don't know what i'm doing. anyone know how to unlock the locked chars? I press the unlock button and nothing happens and i cant find DLC to download to unlock them?

Posted · Report post

I also played for the first time last night. I was by myself in single player defending the crystal. Wave 1 was no issue. But then literally 20 guys came out at once and destroyed it. What am I doing wrong? Lol

It's a beautiful game to look at and well worth the $3.74 I paid. I just need to keep playing I suppose.

Posted · Report post

I just started playing this game 2 days ago... and I can't beat that stupid Ogre on the 2nd level! It's like you play the first few waves with relatively easy enemies then all of a sudden OMGWTF22KHPLOLZ... what's that all about? And do I just suck at this game?

Posted · Report post

I also played for the first time last night. I was by myself in single player defending the crystal. Wave 1 was no issue. But then literally 20 guys came out at once and destroyed it. What am I doing wrong? Lol

It's a beautiful game to look at and well worth the $3.74 I paid. I just need to keep playing I suppose.

You are supposed to build towers and blockades to stop enemy advancement. Ideally you should play in a team. Make sure you start oj easy, a level 1 on Hard is an extreme liability. When you are level 8 start Medium. Around level 20 you can do Hard.

Posted · Report post

You are supposed to build towers and blockades to stop enemy advancement. Ideally you should play in a team. Make sure you start oj easy, a level 1 on Hard is an extreme liability. When you are level 8 start Medium. Around level 20 you can do Hard.

Didn't build one tower. I assume that's my problem then :P it looks like a really fun game. Love the art style too

Posted · Report post

You have to learn a lot from playing with others, after a few hours you'll "get it" when you see how others play and where they place defenses. Also yes, you have to have a character for the Trendy Net ranked online mode to unlock all achievements and whatnot. Amazing game when it clicks with you :)

Posted · Report post

Has this game been on sale of the day yet? I want it.

EDIT: nevermind i found it for $3.75 on gamersgate, bought!

Who wants to play? Add sumofty on steam. (ill look for some of you guys too)

Posted · Report post

We just ended a session but all we did is level up. The Holiday achievement is really hard. So I'm definitely going to play tomorrow. Anyone else up for Saturday/Saturday night DD?

Posted · Report post

I can play again, as long as I don't end up going to this party I was invited to. Sorry I had keyboard/headset issues, haha. Also relearning kb/m controls since I originally played it solo with an xbox controller.