Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma" teaser trailer

Keyser_Soze

On 5/30/2023 at 2:28 AM, TheLeon said:

Every time a big new fighting game comes out, I think “is this when I get into fighting games?” Probably not.

ME TOO! lol

I know I have ZERO chance against any reasonable abled player these days but I have always LOVED a good fighting game. I won't buy this now but I will own it soon, as soon as I can get it for under 30$ not that it isn't worth it but I just won't play it right away anyways. I really am impressed with the RPG element of it. Looks fantastic. The graphics look fantastic also...... 

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

How does $38.59 sound? :thinking:

Pretty perfect but I'm doing so well not buying games and I'm afraid that I won't play it. I have gone from buying EVERYTHING at full price to really lately strictly buying almost nothing. It feels weird. This game LOOKS really good and I haven't bought ANYTHING in quite awhile. Hell I'm still REALLY wanting Baldur's Gat III. It's actually been right around the release of that game that I put the brakes on. There the 2nd part of the FF Remake out too, I do not want to open the fllod gates that's for sure. It is my birthday on the 4th maybe it's time to treat myself to a new game. Another contributing factor is the fact that I'm closing in on a Full bottom up PC build. Very excited about this as it's only my second after losing EVERYTHING in the fire. So my I7 9700k / 280 Ti is still holding it's own but I love PC gaming and want to buy my games on PC for the most part. Man SF6 looks so good though. This new PC will be a spendy one as I'll get the best of the best and not look back. Maybe not possessor but for sure looking at a 5090Gpu. This will be the first time that I buy the best GPU that you can buy when it's released.

At that price I will most likely pick it up, kinda hard not to as my FOOT is in my MOUTH now !! :nerd: 

• Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma" teaser trailer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still not a fan of the “Bushy Beard/Lion’s Mane” look on Akuma. 

I mean, I get that he‘s all WARRIOR-DEMON and getting a beard trim or haircut isn’t exactly on his priority list. But…I dunno. I don’t like it. Looks dumb to me.

Which is disappointing since I’ve been loving all of SF6’s other character model updates. Oh well. 

6 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Still not a fan of the “Bushy Beard/Lion’s Mane” look on Akuma. 

I mean, I get that he‘s all WARRIOR-DEMON and getting a beard trim or haircut isn’t exactly on his priority list. But…I dunno. I don’t like it. Looks dumb to me.

Which is disappointing since I’ve been loving all of SF6’s other character model updates. Oh well. 

Maybe one of his alt costumes. They do have the classic Ryu and Ken in the game that are nice cleaned up boys, they could have that for Akuma

• Like 1
  • True 1

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Maybe one of his alt costumes. They do have the classic Ryu and Ken in the game that are nice cleaned up boys, they could have that for Akuma

Agreed. And if they want to keep him with white/grey (gray?) hair, fine. Just keep it short and no beard. 

I don’t know why a beard on Ryu I have no problem with, but on Akuma I take a stance on. Maybe he just seems more menacing without the facial hair to me.

4 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Agreed. And if they want to keep him with white/grey (gray?) hair, fine. Just keep it short and no beard. 

I don’t know why a beard on Ryu I have no problem with, but on Akuma I take a stance on. Maybe he just seems more menacing without the facial hair to me.

I kind of agree, it looks silly.

• Halal 1

17 hours ago, stepee said:

I kind of agree, it looks silly.

Right? Not to mention it’s impractical. It would never come up in actual gameplay, but would you really want a bunch of easily accessible, grippable hair all over your head that your opponent could easily grab and throw you around?

Yes, I am convinced Capcom’s World Warriors are not above hair-pulling.

On 4/3/2024 at 8:18 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

These guys can throw FIREBALLS and you're worried someone would tug on your beard? Get your priorities straight man! :p

I mean, even then, the extra hair could pose a problem…wouldn’t want those whiskers catching fire, right? lulz

Though to be fair, not all Street Fighters can throw fireballs, so…*shrugs*