~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

I think we hit a new level with this one. As the cop walks up to the police car with the suspect handcuffed inside, cop suddenly starts yelling “shots fired!”. Proceeds to unload his whole magazine, shooting into the back of the police car. Even yells out that he’s been hit.  
Police report said an acorn fell from the tree and hit the roof of the vehicle. That’s what the officer had mistaken for gunfire.

Full video. Incident happens around 12:50.

Full police report:

https://www.sheriff-okaloosa.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IA-2023-031-Final-Report-Jackson.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0ueFKbbLtqkx8WkeF7sbY6QIdUuPjRA8NpIf09hlb2Mb8rKdiPthCVDlQ

• Guillotine 4
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I think we hit a new level with this one. As the cop walks up to the police car with the suspect handcuffed inside, cop suddenly starts yelling “shots fired!”. Proceeds to unload his whole magazine, shooting into the back of the police car. Even yells out that he’s been hit.  
Police report said an acorn fell from the tree and hit the roof of the vehicle. That’s what the officer had mistaken for gunfire.

A cop in Los Angeles just got let off for murdering a guy at Costco. He claims he got pushed from behind waiting for free samples and couldn't tell the difference between getting pushed and getting shot. 

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Full police report:

https://www.sheriff-okaloosa.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IA-2023-031-Final-Report-Jackson.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0ueFKbbLtqkx8WkeF7sbY6QIdUuPjRA8NpIf09hlb2Mb8rKdiPthCVDlQ

Jesus Christ Almighty.

On 2/13/2024 at 3:25 PM, DarkStar189 said:

Full police report:

IMG-8583.jpg

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Eboni Pouncy is recovering from injuries sustained in a Feb. 3 shooting that "should have never happened," said her attorney, Ben Crump.

The footage is wild. I don’t know how you call the cops without wearing body armor at this point. 

That's literally what I posted and the video :p

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

That's literally what I posted and the video :p

Well…….shit

Sorry Michael Caine GIF

the last few times I was going to post something, you already did. I think I will just assume you posted it all and move on 

• Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Remember that poor girl that was kidnapped by her dad and then shot by police who claimed she was rushing them? Well, they were finally forced to release footage of the event.

It's all bullshit. One cop gave her the order to walk toward them and every other cop near him just opened fired. He tried to get his buddies to stop shooting, but it was too late.

I'm sure nobody will be held responsible and there also aren't even any living parents left to sue the city/department.

• Sad 4

15 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Remember that poor girl that was kidnapped by her dad and then shot by police who claimed she was rushing them? Well, they were finally forced to release footage of the event.

It's all bullshit. One cop gave her the order to walk toward them and every other cop near him just opened fired. He tried to get his buddies to stop shooting, but it was too late.

I'm sure nobody will be held responsible and there also aren't even any living parents left to sue the city/department.

They should all be executed </3

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

On 4/2/2024 at 2:42 PM, Ghost_MH said:

Cops are fucking cowards I swear.

Here's some awful bullshit...

WWW.NPR.ORG

Nakala Murry spoke exclusively to NPR about a petition that references the May 2023 shooting of Aderrien Murry. She said the move "caught her off guard."

Ex-boyfriend shows up one day looking dangerous. Mother tells her eldest to call the police. Police show up before the dude can hurt anyone, proceed to order everyone outside, and then shoots her 11yo son in the chest. Luckily the boy survives a bullet in his lung. She's now suing the city and they've decided she shouldn't have custody of her kids because...reasons? Because the father of one of her kids randomly showed up one day looking to start shit?

As for the cop that shot her kid? No charges and police refuse to release the body cam footage. And people wonder why I've got multiple cameras inside and outside my house.

• Guillotine 1

19 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Here's some awful bullshit...

WWW.NPR.ORG

Nakala Murry spoke exclusively to NPR about a petition that references the May 2023 shooting of Aderrien Murry. She said the move "caught her off guard."

Ex-boyfriend shows up one day looking dangerous. Mother tells her eldest to call the police. Police show up before the dude can hurt anyone, proceed to order everyone outside, and then shoots her 11yo son in the chest. Luckily the boy survives a bullet in his lung. She's now suing the city and they've decided she shouldn't have custody of her kids because...reasons? Because the father of one of her kids randomly showed up one day looking to start shit?

As for the cop that shot her kid? No charges and police refuse to release the body cam footage. And people wonder why I've got multiple cameras inside and outside my house.

Her kids get shot by the police when they're in her custody, obviously that means they should be taken away from her for their own safety. 🧠

Police straight up smother a man to death. He wasn't suspected of any actual crime, but was in the hospital for a mental health crisis. This is an older story, but the department finally lost the flight to keep the video from going public. I could not watch the video because I don't really feel like watching a man die while screaming "I can't breath".

WWW.DALLASNEWS.COM

Footage shared with The Dallas Morning News by the attorney representing Knotts’ family reveals the moments that Knotts was restrained by UT...

The family is suing. No charges.

• Guillotine 3