Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

On 2/1/2024 at 11:59 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Tom Cotton somehow can't get it through his head someone from Singapore isn't Chinese or a communist (complete with King of the Hill clip at the end)

I hope that was a mini stroke he was having followed by a real one right this second (and I am serious if he died right now from a stroke and it was me who cursed him my black soul might crack a small smile).

On 3/5/2024 at 7:44 AM, SuperSpreader said:

jfc between him and Canadian Ted, these Texans are a bunch of suckers

There's ignorance and there's agnorance (yes, I know this is not technically a word, work with me). Ignorance you know, agnorance is when you know that you want something to be the way you want it to be, so whatever furthers that narrative is good enough that it might as well be the truth! America, but more so Texas, is culturally both. Arrogant ignorance is a magical thing and its why Trump has so many followers. People don't want the truth, they want what they want, and Robespierre always has what they want! :sun: 

P.S. I know, I know, how dare I besmirch the good name of Robespierre by comparing him to Trump?!   :p

On 3/5/2024 at 3:03 AM, Spork3245 said:

Ya know…Technically, Hank Hill was also born in New York so… 

thinking hard elizabeth holmes GIF by Vulture.com

Difference being Hank lives in fictional Texas while Trump would never want to own property in Texas, real or fake. 

On 3/8/2024 at 4:34 PM, CitizenVectron said:

GOP AG of Kansas going after Biden for...promising to replace lead pipes:

vwoD1Rp.png

The GOP is truly the "nuh-uh!" party.

It's almost like they want low IQ voters.....

• Halal 1

WWW.CNN.COM

The Republican nominee for superintendent overseeing North Carolina’s public schools and its $11 billion budget has a history marked by extreme and controversial comments, including sharing deranged conspiracies and frequent calls for the execution of prominent Democrats.

“I prefer a Pay Per View of him in front of the firing squad,” she wrote in a tweet from May 2020, responding to a user sharing a conspiracy theory who suggested sending Obama to prison at Guantanamo Bay. “I do not want to waste another dime on supporting his life. We could make some money back from televising his death.

• Guillotine 1

14 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Screenshot-2024-03-20-094001.png

So... uhhh... they don't know what's written on the Statue of Liberty, huh? I mean, not that I'd expect them to.

Forgoing the mind numbing stupidity of that image's "meaning" for a moment, I have several issues with the construction methods on display here. :nottalking:

• True 2
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Screenshot-2024-03-20-094001.png

So... uhhh... they don't know what's written on the Statue of Liberty, huh? I mean, not that I'd expect them to.

knowing how dumb the chuds are they would totally lock themselves on the wrong side like the people who paint themselves into a corner when doing a floor 

3 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Forgoing the mind numbing stupidity of that image's "meaning" for a moment, I have several issues with the construction methods on display here. :nottalking:

I mean, I feel like as far as political cartoons go a little sign or something would have been good.

Because if you know where it's located I feel like the first impression is....wait, why is the Statue of Liberty building a wall on the Canadian border.....

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I mean, I feel like as far as political cartoons go a little sign or something would have been good.

Because if you know where it's located I feel like the first impression is....wait, why is the Statue of Liberty building a wall on the Canadian border.....

I can't make it make sense but all I'm seeing is a Planet of the Apes/Ghostbusters collab.