Black Widow Trailer and Discussion Thread (Opening 09 July 2021)

https://screenrant.com/black-widow-movie-cinematographer/

Mission: Impossible - Fallout cinematographer Rob Hardy has reportedly joined the crew for Marvel Studios' Black Widow. The solo movie for Scarlett Johansson is a long time coming and will be the second female-led solo film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The film picked up significant momentum earlier this year when Jac Schaeffer was hired to write the script. After a long search, Marvel eventually named Cate Shortland to be the director, making her the first solo female director in the MCU. Black Widow has continued to come together since and is currently in the casting stage after character breakdowns made their way online. This is all leading the start of production for the movie, which could start filming next summer. With the movie firmly in the pre-production stage, the crew for the shoot is forming and just found its cinematographer.

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

prequel in the sense that it doesn't take place in the 'now' after End Game. I believe I read that it takes place after Civil War. 

So after Civil War but BEFORE Infinity War... cool. Since Natasha is dead, it will probably set up the second Black Widow as well, Yelena whatever her name is :p

• 3 months later...
30 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Is it too late to buy stock in Florence Pugh? 

Are we assuming she'll take over the Black Widow role? It already happened in the comics. We've also already seen Captain replaced, so with Black Widow we'll just need a new Iron Man and I believe there's been some talk of an Iron Heart series for Disney+.

19 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Are we assuming she'll take over the Black Widow role? It already happened in the comics. We've also already seen Captain replaced, so with Black Widow we'll just need a new Iron Man and I believe there's been some talk of an Iron Heart series for Disney+.

No idea, but either way, she is on the verge of becoming a Movie Star. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...