Which car are all the bad drivers going to purchase now?

GeneticBlueprint

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Nah - it pretty much died on the lot when I traded it in for my Kia Telluride.

I got $250 for it though!

How do you like it? My neighbor has one and I convinced my godparents to buy one as well  (they were trading in a Tahoe). Everyone loves it!

Nissan has just lost touch with its market. Man were they a force to be reckoned with in the early 2000's. They were fools if they thought the new Z would reinvigorate their sales when sales for the Z platform continue to plummet from those early 350z days. 

I owned a GTR for 2 years, and while it was an extremely fun fucking vehicle, basic maintenance costs an arm and leg. For instance, if you were to take a GTR to get a brake job, its roughly 8k bucks. Hard pill to swallow for most, considering the car retailed for 95k. Ended up selling it for a Raptor and dont have any regrets. 

31 minutes ago, SmugPrick said:

Nissan has just lost touch with its market

FWIW, they were bought by Renault awhile back and basically lost all R&D money, it's why they, and especially their luxury brand Infinity, have fallen so hard over the past 8-10ish years and there's been so few "new" or innovative models put out by either of them. They recently got out from under Renault (no longer a majority holder) and it's why there's finally a new Z. Infinity is such a shame, the G35 and G37 were absolute icons.

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Since we are talking cars, I'm soon getting a brand new one. What is everyone's thoughts on KIA? Their prices are great and they have amazing warranties. 

We have the Sportage hybrid. I get like 50 MPG driving to work most days. Best so far was 63 according to the dashboard. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, SmugPrick said:

Nissan has just lost touch with its market. Man were they a force to be reckoned with in the early 2000's. They were fools if they thought the new Z would reinvigorate their sales when sales for the Z platform continue to plummet from those early 350z days. 

I owned a GTR for 2 years, and while it was an extremely fun fucking vehicle, basic maintenance costs an arm and leg. For instance, if you were to take a GTR to get a brake job, its roughly 8k bucks. Hard pill to swallow for most, considering the car retailed for 95k. Ended up selling it for a Raptor and dont have any regrets. 

I don’t believe you bought a Ford and have zero problems 

On 9/9/2023 at 10:15 AM, SmugPrick said:

Funny you mention it, I just got 50k on a trade-in for my raptor and I swooped a RAM TRX for 81k. Absolute fucking beast of a machine. 

Raptors hold their value ridiculously well

On 9/9/2023 at 12:49 PM, SuperSpreader said:

I had a Fusion Hybrid for a few years and never had an issue + was getting 43mpg. 

The most annoying thing was keeping the nav system updated yoy but every car manufacturer sucks at this. 

The new Ford Sync systems (3.4 and up) can update maps over the air so it's much less painful.

• Halal 1

9 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Mine installed some bad version and basically was useless/always trying to update and failing. 

You likely had MyFordTouch which was garbage. Sync3 didn't start appearing until a few 2016 model year cars but mostly 2017s. The 3.5 update was only for 2019+ cars iirc.