Best/worst states.

CastletonSnob

Pennsylvania is probably one of the nicer states but they all have major flaws. 

I really want to visit southern California before I pass away. That's my type of spot I just know it. Most states can be beautiful and shitty so there really isn't the "best" state. 

13 hours ago, Bacon said:

But no one really lives in the pretty. Some do, either the very rich or the very poor, but most towns and cities are dismal.

I can’t remember the town name, or even how actually true this is but it feels true, but I was going camping and there was a small town on the VA/WV border where the VA side had nice new sidewalks, good roads, but all of that either didn’t exist or went to shit right at the state line going into WV. I think about that all the time. 

• Hugs 1

I always hated New Mexico and was happy to move my mother in law here so I have exactly zero reason to ever return.

like, El Paso slaps, but you go 40 miles East into Las Cruces and you’re like…what am I doing? I’d rather spend time in Juarez than anywhere in New Mexico.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

You are in San Diego, right? If so, am I hyping up Southern California? 

In terms of beautiful beaches and agriculture?

Maybe. I dunno it's pretty subjective. I thought the general consensus was that east coast beaches were prettier so I dunno. I don't know what you mean by agriculture.

25 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

New Mexico is great. Beautiful state

i did live in Ohio prior to and after visiting the state though

It’s only pretty when you get basically in to Colorado! Uggo pretty much everywhere south of Santa Fe

34 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

New Mexico is great. Beautiful state

i did live in Ohio prior to and after visiting the state though

Ohio is basically Pennsylvania. I've been there and it's nice overall. Was last there to see LeBron play in his last year in Cleveland. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

In terms of beautiful beaches and agriculture?

Maybe. I dunno it's pretty subjective. I thought the general consensus was that east coast beaches were prettier so I dunno. I don't know what you mean by agriculture.

Beautiful farm lands and country sides. I never heard or read that east coast beaches were prettier than west coast. Where exactly?